[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Egodeath: What do you make of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: yZlCPgZ.png (390KB, 611x756px) Image search: [Google]
yZlCPgZ.png
390KB, 611x756px
Egodeath: What do you make of it? Have you experienced it? Was it self induced or caused by outside or internal influence? What methods have you used, successfully or unsuccessfully, to induce egodeath?
>>
>>18933713
Oh look this thread again
>>
>>18933713
Waste of energy and time, psychedelic drugs have nothing to teach you about reality.
>>
>>18933720
>Waste of energy and time, psychedelic drugs have nothing to teach you about reality.

Lol. Funny
>>
>>18933720
I'm going to dip my dick in LSD and fuck you in the ass.
>>
Would you say it is a useful state of consciousness?
>>
>>18933754
>Would you say it is a useful state of consciousness?

It depends on you. What do you want to believe about the world?
>>
>>18933713

Anyway op there is

>Super VPN Activated: I'm a government employed courier for extraterrestrials. AMA.

Thread on the front page, I'm sure that guy must know, why not go ask him.
>>
Ego death = real death
It's temporary but just as painful and traumatizing as real death. Enter only ye who have no fear.

Want it garuneteed? Take 400ug of LSD and smoke some weed before you peek.
>>
>>18933713

I feel as though i had a slight ego death when i took lsd.

i was somewhat nervous before taking lsd about some secrets and resentments i had...I thought they may be fuel for a bad trip but they werent.

instead about 1hr into the trip i started getting really anxious, as if all my friends were on different frequencies. I didnt feel like myself at all. it was horrible. i left the group and went off down the beach to be alone and meditate through it as some other friends had done.

i sat there alone for maybe 15-20 minutes but what felt like hours.

i realised that my perceptions of myself, what i thought others thought of me, what i thought of others and what others actually thought of me were always conflicting leading to this massive anxiety.

I had to let go of any notion of self and just be me in the moment.

As soon as i did that all negative energy left my body, all anxiety dissipated, and i had probably some of the funniest, happiest moments with my friends that day.

I realise everyday you try and impress people, try and impress yourself, you might talk a certain way, think a certain way, but ultimate that might not actually be true to what you are.

Its almost like your ego is a piece of clay. it can mold to what you want, so you bend it this way to get along with someone, or you bend it that way to avoid conflict ect. In the end you just get a piece of fucked up looking clay. I feel ego death is like a way of reseting the clay or part of the clay to its original form.

i also think that mediation, living a balanced life, having a good upbringing and a range of other things can help mold the clay or reset it. LSD just seemed to be a way to do it in the extreme.
>>
>I want to destroy my ego

None of the retards pushing this shit have vanquished their egos, in fact they have huger egos than anyone, that should tell you something.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>What do you make of it?

The text in your image - it says that eating processed food or preservatives will lower your vibration.

During ego death, you can't see why the lower vibration is bad. I saw it as red and blue shift, as in the doppler effect. Higher vibrations were blue, and lower vibrations were red. The red-shift was the orientation of the Titans, and the blue-shift was Earthly. Basically, blue was order and red was chaos.

When that poster says that stimulants can increase kundalini energy, they mean that both blue- and red- shift are increased. I've never used meth, but coffee is one of my power plants along with garlic, feverfew, Salvia divinorum and weed.

There are two snakes at the base of your spine - one black/red, one white/blue. The black snake is female, and the white snake is male. The poster says that when kundalini awakened, you feel sexual arousal - this is very true.

Chemically, the molecule dopamine is the physical manifestation of kundalini. Dopamine is defined by it's carbon hexagon, which is a benzene ring. This benzene ring is also the basis of graphene, which is the strongest material in the universe. Carbon nanotubes are composed of rolled up sheets of graphene.

Garlic is an MAOI - it prevents monoamine oxidase from oxidizing dopamine into norepinephrene and dopamine-quinone. Dopamine-quinone can be used by your body to make melanin, and every molecule of melanin is one less molecule of dopamine - darker people have less dopamine/kundalini energy.

Feverfew inhibits serotonin release, and is an excellent headache cure - because serotonin inhibits dopamine release. Pain is the lack of dopamine, aka kundalini. Low serotonin also makes you feel like a weeping woman, which combined with the sexual arousal produces a sensation of being taken by god - it's like all the bad times are over, and you just have to cry into someone's chest.
>>
Psshhhh amatures! Take so much that time disintigrates and you relive your entire life infinitely and experience your existence from every possible perspective, not just from everyone you encounter but from every molecule you encounter...
>>
>>18933720

Everyone in the thread will put up their blockades and call this guy a retard but he's telling a lot of truth. I do think however they have potential to show you how your mental patterns and behaviors are because in a way, it takes you outside of yourself. It's also pretty insane to experience everything so amplified and really 'feel' and experience the 'tone' of the moment so deeply, and with your whole brain lit up.

But psychedelics never showed me how to live, and didn't 'enlighten' me majorly, nor give me any willpower to do anything. You will remain who you are on psychedelics, it only amplifies your mind and who you are extremely and seems mystical.

(If I were to try to sum up the psychedelic experience really messily and quickly)
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x692px
>>18935476

Salvia actually lowers dopamine and serotonin, and honestly it's very uncomfortable. But it returns you to childhood - you lose all subjectivity. Everything becomes an objective, concrete fact. You come out of the trip with the sense of being a manic, cruel, heartless child. It also sort of feels like being turned into a statue and placed on an conveyer belt - you lose control over where you're going, and it feels like you're under the control of a cruel and potent force. Many people say this force is feminine - we're all meeting Shakti.

Weed indirectly causes the release of dopamine - really, it makes your brain and body more willing to release it. This is why weed isn't addictive. It seems to make the Salvia stronger. It can sexually arouse me, and it sometimes makes me weep. To be honest, I only smoke it because if I don't, my urethra burns and I get aches and pains all over my body.

Kundalini is about worshipping Shakti, who is made manifest in all girls and women, but specifically mothers. The sexual desire that women awaken is the height of Shakti energy - to be a baby held by Mom, and to acquire her powers of creation.
>>
>>18935621
>Weed indirectly causes the release of dopamine - really, it makes your brain and body more willing to release it. This is why weed isn't addictive.

The reason why it's not PHYSICALLY addictive, but the reason that it's mentally addictive.
>>
>>18935585

>Everyone in the thread will put up their blockades and call this guy a retard but he's telling a lot of truth

The drugs release the mind from inhibitions. Some people have no inhibitions to be released from.
>>
I think I experienced it on salvia.
The "anon" I know and everyone else knows didn't exist anymore.
I was just a consciousness wondering wtf was this thing im in (my body). family pictures in my house had no people that I acknowledged in them along with every material object lost its name and purpose.

The world I was in became a big pastel painting. And some voice was telling me to follow. I had no idea how or where it meant cause I had no idea how to use my body.
>>
>>18935701
I also experienced a bit of the same the few times I did hour long float tank sessions. It was just my consciousness floating around what felt like I guess a womb
>>
>>18933713
So, basically I was at a low point in my life a couple of months ago. Someone asked me if I would like to join her, to go to a week of silence retreat, sort of like a monastery thing. She thought that it might be good for me. During a week of group meditation and Chi Neng Qi Gong I have indeed experienced ego death. The more you let go of your ego, the more universal knowledge you'll find from within you. Once you start looking very deep down, turning ALL attention inwards, you'll find that you had been lying to yourself. Everyone has his own personal definition of that intrinsic lie, so it's up to you to figure out what's wrong. It's a beautiful concept, but in retrospect, the more you actually know about achieving it, the harder it becomes to reach. The intention destroys practice. Don't think too much about the process..

That week, the master provided us with the essence of Tao and Buddhism in his teachings. Our diet was super-healthy, also vegetarian. During one of the Chi Neng exercises, after 1,5 hours, I found myself experiencing the first stages of enlightenment. After that week, I am forever filled with gratitude, and of course I've been talking and studying and from there I've undergone several more stages.

I must emphasize: the more you seek this delightful state of mind, the harder it will become to achieve. I'll leave you with one of the clues that the master taught us.

When you actively succeed in balancing thoughts from emotion, it's time to cross the border to experiencing. By the way, if you strip yourself from all thoughts and emotions, what's left of your experience of now?
>>
I experienced ego loss on an acid trip two years ago, it mind fucked me for hours. I had visions of dying and coming back to life as intelligent animal forms. Towards the end, I was left with a vision stuck on loop of a Phoenix, rising from the ashes before spreading its wings and turning back to ash after catching on fire.
It's been hard coming back to reality, my mind starts playing with the idea of suicide, before deciding it's just too messy and inconvenient for everybody else to deal with. So I'm just here now, waiting for my time to be up so I can finally be free of this body again.
>>
>>18935263
>None of the retards pushing this shit have vanquished their egos, in fact they have huger egos than anyone, that should tell you something.
Anyone who says they've killed their ego is lying, one can experience "ego death" after "ego death" One becomes aware of his ego.

Obviously, here, you have to have an ego, just as here you have to have a body. You're being fucking stupid and playing with words.

There are plenty of ways to experience "ego death" no one suggested it vanishes here however.
>>
>>18935263
Its kind of like accepting the fact that you know one day, your ego, what you know to be yourself, will not exist anymore, an in reality never did.
>>
>>18937847
>>18937850

This is a doctrine from a religion that isn't true and that leads to mental illness.
>>
>>18938146
What! And what religion might that be?

Its not a religious belief, its a fact.
>>
>>18938146
People with religiousness beliefs will tell you that, because they don't won't their religions dogma to collapse.
>>
>>18938146
Actually anyone invested in the ego will tell you that its not true. That goes for

>Occultists
>Angels
>Demons
>Faeries
>Time travelers
>Witches
>Aliens
>Transvestites

You see, human is a game.Nothing more. You say it might send people crazy because they will have nothing to identify themselves with. Because they lack common sense and can't see what is true.

Which is what one is. Nothing more...
>>
>>18933720
Not true they can show you some truth, just also be prepared for an equal amount of insane nonsense
>>
>>18935701
>pastel painting
This happened to me during my DMT trip. This exposure to such a perspective certainly left a mark on me as I am now able to recreate a lesser version of it with weed a lone.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1582x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1582x2048px
>>18937827
I can relate, it's a heavy realisation. You chose to enter that body for a reason though anon, the trick is trying to remember why. Until then, try and enjoy the reality you have now. It's very unique and can only be experienced whilst in a body. After all, once it is over, it will require the commitment of a whole new life in order to experience it again where as now, you're already part way through one.

Pic related is my progress as of roughly 3 years ago
>>
>>18933720
Its the opposite actually. Drugs should only be used to reflect on the real aspects of ones life. Far too many people just get as high as possible and think theyre talking to spirits, when what they should be doing is reflecting on the world they live in now.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.