[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jehovah's Witness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 186x271px
I think they're secretly dangerous and sinister. They don't believe in war or blood transfusions, what's their end game? Are they demons?
>>
>>18933395

they also don't celebrate Halloween and take their orders from a board of directors in New York called The Watchtower

Also, they were just banned from Russia
>>
>>18933395
>>18933409
/x/ logic: Jehovah's Witness doesn't support war or Halloween, so they must be demons.
>>
Former JW here, AMA
>>
>>18933395
No, they're just retards.
>>
I have worked with one for a year. She honestly was one of the most sincerely nice but also locked up people I have ever met in my whole life.
I really liked her I have to say.
Only wierd thing was, that when I left that workplace she made me a farewellgift (wich was, as expected extremely nice.) All with a handdrawn card and that kind of shit.
And within all these boxes of chocolate was a magazine titled fucking: "Does my life still have meaning? -Help yourself against suicide" in german.
Which I still have lying around here somewhere cause this was the single most funny fucking thing that ever happened in my life with someone I havenĀ“t known really good.
>>
>>18935924
Jehova's have a magazine series of religious teachings to help with certain topics, she might have given you one.

>>18933594 (me)
>>
>>18935982
I understand, nonetheless it was just plain funny to gift someone a magazine basically telling them: Hey, good luck, please try not to kill yourself, I had a feeling.
>>
>>18933435
sounds about right desu
>>
>>18935995
My old congregation were full of people like that, I just chalk it up to innocent rudeness(? Is that the right word). They just dont really realize its kinda intrusive to assume this stuff about other people because they are so nice to each other.
>>
>>18933409
The Russians probably view it as a troublesome cult.
>>
>>18933395
They're good to be around. Their end game is eternal life. They tend to call cops when dealing with those who are not family or anyone they associate with. They're not cosmic disclosure kind of allies, but then again...many cosmic disclosure people are lacking full knowledge of how people should be while we are transitioning from our primitive society to a one where humans regularly access eternal life technologies.
>>
>>18933395
they are cool people, all the ones ive met and talked too anyway. Sure they are zealous, but its admirable in a time of tremendous demoralization
>>
I worked for a company largely run by JWs (the owner was not of the faith, but his VP and basically everyone under him was), and they were kinda shitheads about it. Anyone at a manager level or above had to be a JW, except for the manager of my department, who was cycled out every year. It was a medical company, so like, they were super shifty about everything. I was QA/QC for it, and they'd delete my deviations saying product was unfit for delivery. For their JW workers, they'd throw a pizza party every Friday. Also, anyone who was JW was strictly forbidden from speaking to anyone who wasn't, and as most of the managers were of the faith, that made communications pretty damn shitty. I only worked there for a year before I used them as a springboard to get into a much, much better pharma company, but goddamn they were fucking assholes. Kinda soured me on the whole religion.
>>
>>18933395
>I think they're secretly dangerous and sinister.
>They don't believe in war

Wow, that's pretty scary. I don't trust a person who doesn't care for armed conflict between groups of people, and all its attendant miseries. Periodic bouts of bloodshed, famine, and families being torn apart is just right, you know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.