[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I cure myself of an incurable disease using magick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Doctor-Glove.jpg (64KB, 597x606px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Glove.jpg
64KB, 597x606px
How can I cure myself of an incurable disease using magick?
>>
How can I can I make possible an impossible item using magick?
>>
How can I can I destroy an indestructible idea using magick?
>>
>>18933216
I'm sorry OP,
You gon die
>>
>>18933243
It's not a terminal disease though, I have to live with it...
>>
>>18933216
Nature retreat, some holy medicine mans can cure any disease but you have to release yorself from your own burdens to find them.

Good luck.
>>
>>18933246
Got the herps?
>>
Don't let yourself fall into the alternative medicine rabbit hole, whatever you do. Your desperation translates into a lot of dollars for these crooks, and it can easily turn into an obsession on your part, but please believe me - magic, homeopathy, and crystals won't help. Try to make the most out of your time here on earth, and don't waste it chasing cures that don't work.
>>
>>18933367
Yes...
>>
>>18933246
Ah nah, Bro. You became a parent?!? Sux doesn't it?
>>
Magic... Johnson.

He cured HIV with the power of cash
>>
>>18933216
>Get Gun
>Load magazine, tube, clip, cylinder etc...
>chamber a round
>place in mouth pointing it at a downward 45 degree angle
>Pull trigger
>>
File: eggmethod.jpg (105KB, 460x1357px) Image search: [Google]
eggmethod.jpg
105KB, 460x1357px
>>18933634
do this
move the crap disease to an egg or rock
or flush em down the drain in the bath

(or build swords and clear the caves and niggers [noob])
>>
>>18933859
did not mean to quote that guy
xd
>>
>>18933386
Pray to Jesus Christ and admit your lustful wrongdoing. Unless you weren't being lustful cause sometimes just happens. Either way pray to Jesus it will work if you pray long and hard enough. Laugh all you want. I haven't had break outs
>>
>>18933246
>HIV
>>
>>18933448
epic southpark meme, my dude XD

subscribed
>>
>>18933377
>Try to make the most out of your time here on earth
If he's asking about fixing it with magic, it must be something that doctors can't fix and that fucks up his life so much that he's willing to look anywhere for a solution. If that's true, "making the most of it" might not actually make things good enough to live with.
>>
>>18933216
You'd rather die. Trust me
>>
>>18935793
No one likes dying.

It's just the shitty version of living.
>>
>>18935801
Speaking personally. I always found life lamentable. My life has been reasonably good. I'm not talking about "muh depression". I'm talking about eschatological turmoil. I'd just as soon never exist than have greater beings threatening me with incomprehensible torments or offering the greatest spiritual clarity and enlightenment. I'm a cockroach trapped in a cosmic pinball machine.
>>
>>18935815
*inserts coin*
>>
>>18933216
>How can I cure myself of an incurable disease using magick?

Why don't you learn it and find out?
>>
>>18933873

Never do this, pray to Abraxas instead, Jesus is a deceiver and he will make your herpes worse.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.