[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

File: darkcountryroad.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
darkcountryroad.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
Can we get a comfy scary shit that happened to you thread?

Doens't have to be paranormal but that helps, I'm talking late night driving, or at a sleepover, or just things that go bump in the night

I'll start

Not paranormal but still scary

>be 7-8
>live across the street form best friends
>around 9 or 10pm before bed we would walkie talkie eachother usually with binoculars making dumb faces, etc

>one weekend night we stay up late talking to eachother
>his parents go out on a date night
>around 11pm we are still up making faces and laughing
>see something out the corner of my eye through the binoculars
>looks like a person going behind his house
>see his parents car arn't there incase i missed it getting back or something
>"dude i think someone is in your back yard"
>all the lights were out but i could make out his face dropping and panic
>hear glass break through his end of the walkie talkie
>he leaves his walkie talkie on as he goes to the tiny covered crawl space in his closet
>it has a little hole you pull open and its big enough for a kid to hide in (the little faggot used it in hide and seek and i could never find him)
>hear and see his door slam open and the light flash on
>see a man in all black throwing sheets and toy and shit all around the room
>see him open the closet and throwing clothes looking for my hiding friend
>hear my friends labored breathing on the walkie
>after about 1 minute or so the man starts yelling and screaming
>the parents start pulling into the driveway and the guy bolts it

About 2 weeks later a man was arrested trying to kidnap someone at the park down the street from our house
The guy mustve seen my friend and me and followed us home and waited for one of our parents to not be there one night
>>
File: I am scared Poland.jpg (12KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
I am scared Poland.jpg
12KB, 500x423px
>>18932870
Shit I love this kind of stuff! It may not be paranormal but it's still wicked creepy. Good story OP

*pic unrelated*
>>
i used to hear stories from stuff that happened to my parents. anyway here goes.....

years back in the rural part of Mexico where the only technology around was phones and light from the roads.
my mom was in a truck with a few siblings traveling to see her parents. it was the middle of the night.
as the truck keeps going, she notices an old lady at the side of the road. it was strange to her since there wasn't any households or villages nearby.
then as they kept going my mom saw the same old lady at the side of the road. she can't believe it is the same old lady.
Finally as the truck kept moving on towards the road, my mom saw the same old lady. By now she was terrified, she looked at the side view mirrors and realized that the lights that lit up the road were being turned off one by one behind them.
my mom terrified said to her brother to go faster.
the end
>>
>>18932870
>>he leaves his walkie talkie on as he goes to the tiny covered crawl space in his closet
>leaves his walkie talkie on

You mean he kept the button held down? While he was uncovering a hidden crawlspace, crawling into the crawlspace, and replacing the board or whatever that hid the crawlspace. He held down the talk button the whole time.

This is the only thing that makes me question your story.
>>
File: hp-lovecraft.jpg (539KB, 1063x657px) Image search: [Google]
hp-lovecraft.jpg
539KB, 1063x657px
>do ritual to unravel the secrets of the universe
>this doesn't feel right, maybe something went wrong
>have to escape
>run to the door, tear it open
>nothingness
>howling void
>>
>>18933629
If you're transmitting, no sound can come over the comm
>>
true story
rural farming village
the year 1965
>people were celebrating and dancing in a ballroom
>teenagers and parents were dancing to music
>two girls were about to leave the dance
>until a man on a black horse dressed in black arrived to the dance.
>the girls were curious were of who he was since they couldn't see his face
>he started dancing among the others
>then found a woman he was interested in
>He asked her to dance with him and she said yes.
>they continued dancing, no one knew who he was.
>He started to leave, the girl was surprised that she couldn't get a name or see his face out of him.
>the two girls have no idea of who this person is
>they just remember he was wearing all black, black hat, a cloth that covered half of his face.
>but as he left the two girls noticed that he had goat feet.
>the next morning the girl that danced with the stranger was found dead with limbs twisted with brute force, she barely recognizable since she now looked like a husk.
>no one knows who, where, or what was that stranger.
>>
My dad had a cottage and in the summer of 1998 I was 18. I played competitive baseball and one Friday night I finished a game at 9:30, when home to shower and then started to drive up to the cottage which would take about 3 hours. I left the city st about 11 and picked up some McDonald's along the highway. About 2 hours in the route turns into a 1 lane highway and it's past 1:00. I'm playing my music and feeling pretty good. In the distance I see a car driving towards me. It must have seen me as well and he starts flashing his high beams which I thought was really annoying. I slowed down a bit not sure what his intentions were and as he approached I realize his horn is blaring and he is speeding like crazy. Before I knew it he drove past me and kept on going. I was a bit panicked but figured it was just some idiot so I tried to put it out of my head. About 5 mins later I'm still driving when something flew over my car. Honestly, it looked like a white plastic bag and seemed maybe 10 feet above the car. By the time I saw it it was almost over me but it seemed like it flew on the opppsute direction or was stationary as I drove under it. But the really freaky thing was that it illuminated the entire inside of my car and the road. I looked back in all my mirrors but didn't see anything.
So it's well past 1 am, I'm tired, scared but on the final stretch to the cottage so I figured I'd keep going. I arrived, started unpacking in a bedroom when I looked out the window towards the road... now, this cottage is in the middle of nowhere. It's on a road that ends... I'm all alone. I looked out the window and there's a car with its lights on driving very slowly up the street towards my driveway. I can see it through the trees. I turn off all the lights and I watch.... it goes past my driveway and stops. I am listening to hear if the doors open or anything but I don't hear anything but some muffled radio. It backs up a bit past my driveway and then drives forward...
>>
>>18933735
>when you don't want to put out in 1965
>>
lol that's funny
>still feel real bad about the girl and the other two victims
>>
It turns into my driveway and I figure it's on. I have baseball bats all over the place so I walk back through the cottage and grab a bat. All the lights are off. I find my keys and wall out the door and lock it behind me. Outside its completely dark so I am hidden in the darkness and I just watch as this car rolls very slowly down the driveway. Then it stops. It isles for maybe 10 seconds before reversing and driving away.
I stayed long enough to make some coffee and drive home.
>>
>>18933794
>>18933815
phew that's insane
>>
>>18933794
>>18933815

This is spoopers. I particularly like the image of the flyby after the speeding car bit, that's unnerving as fuck.
>>
>>18933712
No shit, how was he transmitting
>>
>>18935001
pressing the button
>>
File: Arcturian-Spirit.jpg (40KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturian-Spirit.jpg
40KB, 720x405px
>>18932870
>>18932870
Told this a few times over the years here.. Im a skeptical sciencey person but i just cant put mt finger on this. This story will be watered down. At work.

>highly stressed with life
>wake up paralyzed
>tall, white creature standing over me.
>im scared. Then i pass out.
>it enters my dream.
>tells me everything will be ok.

>repeat for several nights.
>stops
>few days later, mother (who knew nothing about this)
>"anon i had a dream. A tall white angel told me youre going to be ok. I dont know what it means but... It felt so vivid i had to tell yoy.

Theres a lot more details, sorry. But ill end with

>went online.. Found a matching creature and multiple accounts (from questionable sources.

>looked like an arcturian who are known for being 5th dimensional, fans of humans, and communicates through dreams.

Shit myself by about the 2nd blog i read with that things picture and a similar account of what happened to me.

Also my life really took off after that.

Pic related. Thats it.
>>
>>18935012
Wish these guys would visit me sometime
>>
>>18935038
Thats a detail i left out.

They said they'll talk to anyone whos willing to listen. And theyre supposed to be pretty omniscient. I think awareness openness and actual need are enough.

According to what they told me and what i read at least.

I still feel silly talking about it...
>>
>>18933794
>>18933815
I can't read this shit, l2 greentext
>>
>>18935012
More details please. Good story.
>>
File: 2017-04-25 10.33.52.jpg (39KB, 145x219px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 10.33.52.jpg
39KB, 145x219px
Alright this is about an hyper-realistic dream I had that left me traumatized for life.

>11 years old
>Dream that I go to visit my aunt and uncle in the countryside
>For some reason, two "distant cousins" are there, they are introduced to me for the first time
>These people don't exist IRL, but they were real in my dream
>One is a little blonde girl about 7 years old
>The other is a little boy about 3 years old
>We hang out, watch TV
>We decide to go to the pool (my aunt has a big farmhouse with a swimming pool)
>I'm swimming there with my two cousins
>Adults not in sight
>Suddenly it gets very dark, as if a huge cloud was passing by
>The atmosphere feels really heavy
>My cousins don't seem to notice anything, keep playing happily
>A dark smoke appears besides the pool and materializes into a "goatman"
>Tall dark figure, humanoid goat person with hooved hands and feet and devil horns.
>Its hair/fur is black as a moonless night
>I'm paralized by fear, my little cousins keep playing they can't see him standing there right besides the pool
>He tells me "KILL THEM. I ORDER YOU TO KILL THEM."
>"Why? NO! I won't do it" I reply
>"DO IT"
>"DO IT"
>He insists
>Suddenly the dream jumps in time
>I'm strangling my little boy cousin
>The little girl is dead with her throat slashed open
>The entire pool is covered in blood
>I let go of my little cousin, horrified at what I've done
>Crying I let out a bloodcurling "WHYYYYY" scream
>Devil figure laughs and dissappears in a cloud of smoke
>I wake up shaken and traumatized

I have never spoken of this dream to anyone. It was so fucking realistic I was scarred for life.

Mind you, this was in Argentina in the early 1990s before the internet was a big thing, so no Ogrish... I had never seen a dead body or what they looked like. But they looked 100% real in the dream.

The worst part was this whole feeling of remorse I felt the rest of the day. As if I had actually murdered these non-existent people. As if I had sold my soul.
>>
>>18935126
Break time. You got it.
>no job. No prospects. Well qualified so really extra pissy.
>suicidal. Massive anxiety.
>wake up paralyzed, and this tall white thing shaped like pic above standing over me hands clasped in prayer. I gasp in fear then pass out.
>it enters my dream. We stand in a dark void.
>it telepathically tells me things and truths beyond human understanding. But i understood in my dream. The meaning was communicated in feelings. Not words.
>i wake up feeling refreshed no anxiety. All i know is im gonna make it.
>following night it returns. Exact same as above so skip.
>next night i wake up. Open my eyes. Something right in my face. Shakes and rattles and wakes me right the fuck up. Nothing there.
>i hear a creak.
>my closet door suddenly fluidly swings open and slams my room door. No draft.
>i interpreted as "oh im real mufucka. Im really here."
>next night mothers experience already mentioned.

>find great job a week later.
>side note: eventually started my own business with this job.

>weeks into job i have an extremely vivid dream i was stabbed and bleeding to death on sidewalk calling for help.
>the creature came.
>it speaks plain english.. But telepathically. Though i hear it audibly.
>"You are not set apart from the others. You are not unique. We are not here to protect you. We want to help and encourage. We speak to anyone but you were willing to listen. Never think you are above the others. Your life is your responsibility."
>it leaves. I die.
>never saw it again.
>>
>>18935170
I forgot to add... the pic is the closest I could find on the net to what the thing looked like.
>>
>>18935170
>hyper realistic
I thought that was just a meme and yet here we are
>>
>>18935175
Great story, Anon. I'll screencap this for my inspo folder.
Guess I'll have to lay off the arrogance if I want to succeed in my spiritual practice.
>>
>>18933735
>true story
k
>>
>>18935012
That's not spooky, it sounds like something good came your way
>>
>>18935175
Sounds like Astral projection to me
>>
>>18933735
>be me
>Lucifer
>the year 1965
>feelin frisky 2nite
>put on my sexiest black suit
>cover half of my face with my sexiest black cloth
>get on my horse (also black obviously)
>ride to some ballroom where teenagers and parents were dancing to music
>just walk in and start dancing
>see qt3.14
>ask her to dance
>she says yes
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>convince her to go home with me
>as we're leaving i realize i forgot to put on shoes
>whatevs
>too horny to care
>too horny to even make it home
>find some old abandoned shack instead
>we fucc all nite in it
>hardcore, x-rated shit
>she likes it rough
>keeps telling me to twist her limbs with brute force
>we bang for like 6 hours straight
>feelsgoodman
>bout to cum
>pull out and spray molten hot red lava jizz all over her face
>she starts screaming in agony
>ohshit.webm
>panic and bolt the fuck out of there
>walk the dinosaur
>>
I was busy being a nightowl chatting online to a friend, when out of nowhere I heard a loud banging sound from the direction of my folks house (I had my own sleepout detached from the house).

Me being the pussy I am, freaked out to my friend about the sound and started saying things like "what if they come to my room!" then reassured myself I'd be alright since I own a huge-ass machete.

30 seconds later; "BANG! BANG! BANG!" someone thumps on my outside wall. I didn't grab my weapon, instead I completely froze and went absolutely silent. "BANG! BANG! BANG! the thumping happened again, and then I heard footsteps go to my door...

"W-who is it..." I asked hesitantly.

"It's me..." It was my dad...

He heard the sound too and had no clue what the hell it was, and to this day we never found out what it actually was...
>>
A few years ago me and my gf at the time were sitting in my second floor apartment living room watching a movie, it was night time, and it was the middle of winter in the midwest so there was a foot or 2 of snow on the ground.
The blinds were open on my living room window, and out of nowhere there was an extremely bright blue flash from outside. No noise, totally silent, just a flash of blue light. We both were like wtf did you see that? and ran to the window. We looked outside and saw nothing but undisturbed snow on the ground. We wondered if it could have been lightening, but like I said it was totally silent and blue. Both of us have always loved alien shit, even though we don't really believe they exist, but that event honestly made us wonder.
>>
>>18935271
I used to live with 4 other people. One worked part time giving ghost tours around my city and some graveyard, and another was a self-proclaimed real witch (and apparently her mother was too).

The second girl was frankly terrible to live with. She smelt absolutely horrendous, and her room 10x worse, and it didn't help that she had a pet rabbit in her room. She once tried to bake cupcakes except she used ingredients from her room which absorbed all the stench and they quite literally tasted like trash...

Anyhow; this girl, she used to walk around the house with incense and said she was putting up 'wards' to protect the house from bad spirits. And to be fair, she did a good job at keeping them away because I never saw one.

One time me and my 3 other roommates got invited to go on a ghost tours, and it was quite interesting to learn some of the history of some older areas. There weren't any ghosts or anything.

Then we went to a cemetery, and roommate #1 started talking about how one time on a tour some guy in the tour freaked out randomly and ran away. He was found in some circle in the fetal position completely pale. He refused to say what he'd seen even months after the tour. No clue if he ever did say what happened, wish I knew.

Anyway, the crazy witch roommate started getting freaky and saying that a ghost was watching from the distance. I never saw anything, but I was quite paranoid looking around all over the place and thought I heard a noise in the nearby trees...

We slowly walked past those trees and then suddenly a dude ran out from them screaming at us!! Turns out it was part of the ghost tour...

Anyway, the scary part was how poor that girls hygiene was, and the thought that somewhere on the internet are photos of her with a carrot up her cooter...
>>
File: deblygoncerned.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
deblygoncerned.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>18932870
Poor little bastard!
It's so lucky that you spotted the creep and gave the little guy those crucial extra seconds to hide.
Fuuuck
>>
File: 1492580616938.jpg (30KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492580616938.jpg
30KB, 474x595px
>>18935222
>>
>>18935332
Interesting you mention flashing lights and aliens. Reminded me of something early this year.

One night I was waiting for my internet to stop being a cunt, and was watching a plane flying along. Then I saw this bright flash of light somewhat above the plane. It reminded me of a camera flash, but it definitely wasn't coming from the plane I saw. I kept my eyes locked on the direction where the flash came from and it happened 2-3 more times over the course of 10 minutes.

Then I saw something move along the sky from where those flashing lights were coming from. It had no lights on it or anything like a plane and it was only visible due to the moonlight. It looked like it was falling, but not really falling? Like zigzagging up and down while heading very quickly to the right.

Probably a plane or a weather balloon or something/ But weirdly enough it occurred shortly before this video was released; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBkpYN0Qgic. [Embed] For a brief second you can see flashes of light on that video, though it's never really commented on.

All coincidence I'm sure, but still quite interesting.
>>
>>18935038
same.
>>
>>18935222
nice
>>
>>18935178
shut the fuck up
>>
This is the only thing I remember from my childhood, been scared of the dark since and can't sleep with my head out of my blankets

>be me like 10?
>had a winny the pooh plushie I'd sleep with every night
>one night I dream the toy grows hands and starts strangling me and the only way to get it off is to hide under my blankets
>yet every time I did I'd fall off the bed and an invisible force under my bed would crush me
>wake up screaming and my parents wouldn't believe there was a monster under my bed
>next night I give the toy to my brother coz it freaked me out
Now I promise you all this was not a dream, it felt to real this next part
>some reason something makes me open my eyes and I see a light next to my brothers face
>since my brother slept on the other side of the room I couldn't make it out
>multiple Winnie the poohs come hovering over towards my face, like in line and started covering my face
>I'm trying to scream but my it felt like I had no voice
>suddenly the toys disappear and the light is at the wall in front of my
>from what I remembered a labeled cardboard cut out of a person appeared, like what you'd see in sex education or a doctors office
>being young I could have misinterpreted it
>it starts moving towards me but suddenly everything stops and my lights on
>mum and dad are at the door angry because its midnight
>it felt like I had been in the room for 2 minutes after I had been put to bed
>>
>>18935554
It looked like this
>>
>be 10
>at my cousins house just to fuck around
>was walking around his house and I decided to go underneath his porch
>I look at the ground and I notice that there's a soda can standing up right in the corner
>I go over to it and it's half empty
>still cold
>I turn around and head back out
>my cousin was standing right against the neighbors fence
>I told him to look underneath as well
>we both look and we see something move
>something pale and slender and it had long black hair
>kinda looked like a woman
>we flinch and we run to my house
>both couldn't sleep for shit that night especially him
>they moved to california the next day after they found a dead squirrel with its guts out underneath
>>
>>18935170
3/10
An attempt was made. Have an ill earned (You).
>>
>>18935781
yeah, fuck that, mate.
>>
>>18933658
Kek
>>
File: 1475950527010.jpg (257KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475950527010.jpg
257KB, 1080x1920px
>when I was in college stayed at girlfriend's house for a few months
>Would wake up in the middle of the night feeling like someone walked up and slapped my ear
>Things would go missing and after searching the entire house for them they would turn up some place stupid like on the key rack.
>Once my gf went to get something outside of shed. While I was waiting outside the door locked on her. No one could have locked it as I was right outside.
>I asked her about it and found the house was haunted
>A man committed suicide by shotgun while under tree outside
>The corerner didn't get all the bits so his mom buryed bits of his brain outside
>There was a graveyard nearby with graves dating back to the civil war
>Gfs mom wouldn't speak about it. Her Dad seemed a little overly insistent that it wasn't haunted

If I have ever been in a haunted house it was there. Family moved out like 5 years later, not sure if it had anything to do with it. House is abandoned now. Used for storage.
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (109KB, 506x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
109KB, 506x716px
>>18932870
>Be me.
>Finally get into the Grove
>Feeling very auspicious
>See countless heads of state.
>Leaders of industry.
>Know I have finally made it.
>We are all on our way to the big
>ceremony. I am one of them(!).
>Suddenly everything goes black.
>Next thing you know I burst into flames.
>Not feeling very auspicious.
>MFW I realize why they brought me.
>>
>>18935219
Maybe you missed the original watered down story, maybe not, but i mentioned what i found online that matches in description and the photo i originally posted is an arcturian.

Theyre 5th dimensional, so they basically *are* an astral projection. They also think humans are pretty neat especially on an individual level and Theyre known for entering dreams to help out.
>>
I've got one that happened fairly recently, about a week ago.

>around midnight, driving home from a party with three friends
>passing through suburb, driving pretty slowly
>see group of five or so little kids playing in a cul de sac and waving glowsticks around
>it was dark, but they looked like they had some kind of costumes on
>gesture at them to my friends and say "huh. kinda early for a halloween party."
>friends all look confused and ask what im talking about
>"those kids back there. with the glowsticks."
>"what? dude, there was nothing back there."
>other friends laugh at me and tell me i must be seeing shit

I don't know, they might have been fucking with me. But I can usually tell when they're joking, and they sounded pretty serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChTPy3Fd8U
>>
>>18935336
>somewhere on the internet are photos of her with a carrot up her cooter...
link?
>>
File: 1489836074079.gif (2MB, 359x358px) Image search: [Google]
1489836074079.gif
2MB, 359x358px
>very young
>it is Christmas eve
>still believe in Santa Claus
>from bedroom window, looking at sky all night, searching for any hint of him and his flying sleigh
>see silver pyramid shape with yellow light
>flies into view and gone within seconds
>not_santa.jpeg
>nobody believes me

Sometimes I question whether or not it really happened. :(
>>
>>18935977
YO
I HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE
RIGHT DOWN TO EXPECTING SANTA

What year was this? Could we have seen the same thing?
>>
>She gets excited
>Starts dancing more actively
>Goes from slow, romantic dance to something that resembles break dance
>Something is wrong
>She starts doing some movements that seem almost impossible for a regular human
>Bends limbs in a impossibe way
>Movements so fast is almost I cant recall where her limbs are at a time
>Decide to leave her there, maybe she wont notice
>mygawd.gif
>I was so abstracted in her weird dance i didn't noticed everyone else started dancing like that too
>Better leave
>Can't find the exit door. It has dissappeared
>fuckit.jpg
>Decide to simply get out through a window
>There are no windows
>Is a closed room
>Turn around to see if there is another way out
>shit_pants.exe
>She is there
>She is looking straight into my eyes
>"Don't you want to dance more?" she asks
>Althought everything has gone creepy, I try my best to be polite
>Say I have some shit to do
>She wants me to dance at least one last song
>Maybe if I agree some exit will appear
>Decide to dance with her
>She drags me to the dance floor
>Her hand is squeezing my arm. She is too strong for a human
>We're in the middle
>"This is a dance for two. Dont worry if you dont know the dance steps, I can guide you"
>She gets behind me and grabs my hands
>Starts guiding me slowly

Cont.
>>
>live close to the woods
>innawoods is nbd around here
>go running all the time
>never seen any animals
>go drink whiskey in the mountains with a grill once
>when on the way back see a moose
>holy shit it's a moose
>they can trample you
>the moose runs away and we cut across trail to get back to my car
>drive home safe

definitely not paranormal, but I notice more animals when drunk / high in the woods

>seen people levitate before
>
>>>levitate

scary as fuck I don't know what the hell happened

like a vampire except I don't believe in vampires

>seen super high tech weapons

also scary as fuck

>high school
>teacher tells spooky story about a ritual group doing weird evil things up in wilderness close to where I live
>gets the whole class nervous
>live like a rebel
>decide to go check out the place the teacher referred to in his story
>electronics not supposed to work etc
>phone/flashlights die from cold
>11 PM - 1 AM in the night
>wandering around in the woodlands and the wilderness
>go through a super long, dark tunnel
>all sorts of weird natural stuff
>frozen ice structure
>don't care
>no spooky ritual groups found
>no eerie electronic phenomenon

>horrific dreams of eerie electronic phenomenon
>dreams of old people being used for what appear rape auctions and such while being heavily advertised
>dreams of necromancy as well
>>>disturbing

>spooky stuff like possession / meditation
>self hypnotism / character development
>real possession
>all while awake / conscious
>no guidance or anything
>live like a NEET ghost for a while
>constantly shifting ego(s)
>not multiple personality really
>bending reality while living inside
>running out into the mountains late at night
>attempting to summon various entities from the woodlands with gifts of substances, attendance
>ego just gets kind of shuffled out of the way after a while
>other mind stuff

>>>levitate

We live in a reality where nobody seems to organize a better life.

That should change.
>>
>>18936084
Im rretard. I posted the second part first. Here is the first one:
>Be me
>College
>Im the loner
>No friends at all
>One day
>Get invited to a party
>Want to have more friends
>Maybe ill get lewd
>Go
>Arrive at party's address
>Part of the town I wasnt familiar with
>Dance floor, some couchs, a table with food
>Decide to snatch on the food
>fast foward
>Midnight
>A cute girl enters
>Catches my eyes
>Decide it's my time to get lewd
>Approach her, without being too obvious
>Start small talk
>Eventually, ask her to dance with me
>She agrees
>In the dance floor
>We start dancing quietly
cont.
>>
>>18936090
>>18936084

>But her movements become more aggressive and fast
>Starts bending me in painful ways
>Her movements become more erratic, i feel like at any moment i will snap in two or something
>Suddendly, she flips me over her and i hit the ground too hard
>She isnt grabbing me any more.
>I stand up with difficulty
>"Wait, we havent finished dancing"
>Tell her I really have to go. I dont care anymore for her or the other people dancing weird. I just wanna go home
>She gets mad
>Her face turns red
>Starts shouting at me that i have to stay
>Keep saying i have to go
>thiswillnotendwell.gif
>Shout at her to leave me alone
>Nothing
>She dissappears in front of my eyes
>Turn around
>Everyone else has dissappeared too
>The building in which the party was held on has dissappeared too
>In fact, the whole town has dissappeared
>And then, I was the zombies
>>
Alright , I don't post on /x/ often but I'm starting to trip out a bit
For the last few days I've been seeing someone walk pst me or standing on the side of the road when I'm driving from my peripheral vision and when I look up there's no one there .
It's happened about 10 times in 3 days .
At first I thought, " okay that was weird" but now I'm a little concerned .
Am I being paranoid or is something happening
>>
>>18935336
Savannah, GA?
>>
File: 1489431568875.jpg (116KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489431568875.jpg
116KB, 1366x768px
I have a ghost story and I'm not going to greentext cuz my phone is retarded. Me and my sister go to McDonalds to get some delicious fried food. I'm sitting on the dinner table and she's in front of me on the couch. Suddenly she starts to curl into a ball. Fetal position. Then I see a big cloud of smoke move away from her. As soon as I saw that move she just sat back up normally. She said that she felt cold to her bones and I swear I saw that cloud. Crazy shit.
She also has a dream the night our grandpa died of the ferryman coming for him, and she had an angel statue that he used to have and it kept on falling. I guess that last one isn't really paranormal. It could've just been gravity.
>>
File: camp cutler spooky.png (2MB, 1107x862px) Image search: [Google]
camp cutler spooky.png
2MB, 1107x862px
>be me
>9 years of age
>I was part of the Boy Scouts before they were gay and we were on a camping trip
>Naples, NY camp cutler https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boy+Scouts+of+America-Cutler/@42.6794733,-77.4328365,1790m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d111a118eb7cb3:0x13c6f1955258536f!8m2!3d42.677463!4d-77.430111
>I'm at one of the fort/renaissance themed cabins, pic related
>first few days were fine, nothing out of the ordinary
>3rd night (week trip)
>we hear some odd screeching at dusk
>we all kinda assumed it was some dumb kids fucking around in the woods or at the neighboring "fort"
>hear rustling around camp walls
>wake up (day 4)
>scratch marks on the surrounding walls, mainly by each corner post (that was where the bunks were)
>Den masters (idk what the leaders were called) tell us it was just a bear that could smell the food
>later that day we were heading back from a all day hike. by this time it was dusk.
>we were hiking on the ledge of a steep gorge and we were shining flashlights onto the steep hill down to the bottom of the gorge.
>my bunk group which was composed of 3 other autistic children (including me) we shinned our lights down and the light caught a reflection of a pair of eyes on the lower part of the gorge
>it quickly scurried away repeating phrases in the voices of my friends in the troop
>we hurried back to the camp site and the previous events were soon forgotten because we were too focused on roasting marshmallows on the fire
>scratches heard again that night
>wake up to a awful stench of death, or rotting deer.
>I wake my buddies up and we get dressed and leave the bunk room and we see a mixture of blood and dirt with bits of hair about 8ft away from the fire pit
>The troop leaders are now packing up and getting ready to leave and they wont tell the other scouts why?
>everyone packs and leaves
>ONE MONTH LATER
Cont.
>>
>>18935012
Prey.

You will be consumed.
>>
>>18932870
Thavt's like some non-paranormal "Stranger Things" type shit
>>
File: 3Am NM Moon.jpg (845KB, 1901x2630px) Image search: [Google]
3Am NM Moon.jpg
845KB, 1901x2630px
>>18932870
>Went to the Roswell Pence Rally and saw a bunch of weird critters
>On a single 50 mile stretch we saw a ton of stuff. We saw a coyote, nearly hit an owl in flight, endless bugs.
>Imagine being on a deserted road, nothing but pic related lighting the dark sky against the black desert, no other cars on what passes for a highway, gas station is 30 miles behind us. Just me and my stepdad and pupper
>only thing to keep you awake is almost hitting a deer in the desert. We saw like 20 of them, and nearly hit 5, all down the road from one another.
>We also nearly hit a herd of pecaries, desert boars. I was worried that if we hit one, would the tusk pop the tire. I didn't want to be stuck in New Mexico while besiged by pigs.
>There was enough space to drive around them though.
>We also saw a bunch of white dogs in the streets of Palo Pinto. They were in heat. Being a /ptg/ TrumpGenfag, i saw this and immediately thought that Awoo might want my cock and my life had become a meme
>Thankfully i wasn't raped by ghost doggers and we made it back home to Fort Worth safely.
Pls r8 10/10 tru story
>>
File: campgrounds.png (969KB, 634x545px) Image search: [Google]
campgrounds.png
969KB, 634x545px
>i try to ask him about it but he says we doesn't want to talk about it

>about 2 years later when i was 11 years old i asked him again and he gives in and tells me why we left early

>My father described a small grey humanoid standing on all fours dragged and ate a deer in the camp center about 8ft away from the fire pit we were sitting by no less than 20 mins ago
>He would've told me sooner but he didn't want to scare me or make me panic
>he also made me quit Boy scouts and never tell my mother about the incident

most likely a skinwalker due to the region being in upstate NY
Still spooked to this day
haven't told many people this story mostly because no one brought it up
about a 2 years later after all was forgotten I asked my friends about it and they said the vaguely remember it but they most definitely remember that something happened

sorry for the shit quality, first greentext in awhile

also pic related (camp grounds)
>>
I've got one, it's not much but here goes.

>be me, about 9 years old in 2008
>have a big black labrador called annie that my family's had since I was born, I absolutely fucking adored this dog and played with her every day, had a huge bond with her
>one day I come home from school and my mom sits me down and all upset tells me annie got out the house and was run over, killed basically instantly
>I'm absolutely distraught and spend days just crying in my room
>maybe a month or two later, I've started to get over her death and I'm feeling better, talking about getting another dog with my dad
>be playing vidya in my living room on a friday, rest of my family has gone to bed early
>turn off my xbox and go to head up the stairs to my room
>as I turn around to switch off the lights I see annie stood in the middle of my kitchen, about 15 feet away
>do a huge double take at seeing a perfect replica of my dead dog just stood there, completely still
>then I notice the dog is kinda smiling, i don't know how to describe it but she had a smirk exactly like a human's, showing teeth and all
>>
>>18936683
(cont.)

now I literally loved annie almost as much as my parents, she was more than a dog to me and I adored her as a family member. but standing there I got instantly really, really fucking scared, like i felt my stomach drop and it got hard to breathe.

>absolutely book it upstairs, straight into my room, I'm crying my eyes out by now
>in panic I crawl under my bed and close my eyes tight
>hear what sounds like a dog trotting upstairs and coming straight into my room, by this point I'm audibly sobbing trying to keep quiet
>open my eyes to see four black legs in my doorway, close my eyes again
>hear sort of soft breathing, very deep and slow, with an audible "haah" when it breathes out
>literally close to peeing myself with fear by now

at this point my dad comes into my room calling my name, he heard me crying and running and comes to check on me. he has to get my mom and they both convince me it's okay and I can come out, to this day I have no idea why I was
so terrified.

from then on I've never wanted to get a dog ever again. I don't know if this was some hallucination associated with the
grief or what but I don't think I've ever felt fear like that since.
>>
File: 1487556878227.jpg (25KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1487556878227.jpg
25KB, 300x229px
>>18936683
>be me, about 9 years old in 2008
>>
File: bionicle.png (109KB, 394x290px) Image search: [Google]
bionicle.png
109KB, 394x290px
>5 years ago (2012)
>freshman year
>kid pulls out laptop
>recent tabs
>pornhub.com/hentai
>xvideo.com/anal
>steamcommunity.com
he also has tabs of porn open
>he scrambles to close all 26 tabs
>all tabs are closed, opens new tab
>www.wizard101.com
mfw wizard101 came out in 2008
mfw he was 17 years old in 9th grade
>>
>>18933794
thats creepy. good one
>>
I've never done jack shit on 4chan before, but I wanna feel included so I'm gonna post a greentext of a thing that happened to me a few years back.

>be me, 9 or 10 years old, not really sure
>for no reason whatsoever I had been thinking of my grandfather who had been dead for ~3 years at the time
>being essentially the mental equivalent of a fetus, I didn't really notice it
>staying up really late in bed, watching youtube videos
>my youtube started jacking up a little bit, and started buffering and shit
>frustratedfetus.jpg
>get sort of creeped out by sudden silence and darkness, felt super uncomfortable
>overly prideful me didn't want to be a pussy and turn on a light
>i was starting to look at those really poorly made videos like "WEIRD ALIENS SPOTTED?" and stuff like that
>anyways
>decided to keep trying to make my youtube work, staying up even later
>all of a sudden, really big ball of light drifts across room at sonic speed
>mfw
>get super powerful feeling of literal pure dread and sadness, hits me like a 16-wheeler on nitro at full speed towards a brick wall
>started freaking out
>instantly thought about my grandpa, don't know why
>i try and pass it off but the feeling just doesn't go away
>on the verge of tears
>not long after, I irrationally start worrying about my cat, named Foster, who was given to my family by my grandpa a few years before his death
>i finally pussy out and run to my mom's room crying, asking if Foster is okay
>keep in mind this was at around 2 or 3 in the morning
>mom basically says "what the fuck are you on about anon"
>start trying to explain, finally get the words out
>mom goes downstairs to find Foster perfectly fine
>mom comes back and is still grouchy from being woken up
>i try and go to sleep, not even worrying about youtube anymore
>sleep doesn't come easily, I'm literally shaking
>eventually pass out from sleep deprivation

>FFW a few weeks
>Foster starts having breathing problems
>cat dies after night at the vet

done
>>
>>18932870

So this happened when I was about 9 years old

>upstairs of my house always feels like there's a hostile presence watching you
>often hear footsteps, breathing, on one or two occasions even violent banging on the walls
>one day have friends over, with one guy who I didn't like
>before my friends come I randomly decide to address the presence
>ask why we can't be friends and have fun together, and tell it about the guy I don't like
>bad feeling immediately goes away, room seems to warm up

later that night after my friends and I had played some games and watched a film we went to bed

>friends complain of a 'bad feeling' in the room, but I brush it off and we go to sleep
>only about twenty minutes after I turn the lights off, the room, which was warm with 5 of us being in it, becomes very cold
>the attic door in the wall creaks open slowly with a long theatrical creak
>guy I didn't like jumps up screaming and runs to my parents room
>is blubbering inconsolably about something watching him and breathing on his face, takes my parents half an hour to calm him down

I never got a hostile feeling upstairs after that. I'd occasionally make a point of greeting the presence, and always at least gave a nod when I entered the room. We teased that guy about his cowardice for a long time after that, but I never told them what I said to the presence.
>>
>>18935222
check'd
>>
>Central Germany, mid 2000s
>walking through the forest, its about to get dark
>see a group of 4 people coming into my direction
>they have guns
>otherwise pretty normal attire, except the guy who walks in the front who wears the hat of a navy uniform
>think they're hunters even though its spring and you're not allowed to hunt during that time
>greet them as is usual in rural areas
>they all say "good day" at the exact same time, as if they had practised it all day
>after 3 minutes see yet another group of people, 3 this time they also have guns
>like the other guys before they say "good day" at the same exact time
>see another 2 groups of people on the way, one of five and one of four, same deal as before, they all have guns
>kind of worried at this point, getting dark
>then even more of them start coming towards me
>not even from the direction of the villages, just fucking straight out of the forest, across a field and into the next forest
>2 this time want to ask them what the fuck they're going to hunt here
>20 metres away from me they stop
>one of them yells "ITS THAT WAY"
>they take off into the forest like their lives depended on it and take their guns out
>go home confused and slightly scared
>hear gunshots coming from the forest that night
Probably got pranked by a bunch of retards but still scared me.
>>
>>18935170

Try to find out if one of your aunts had a miscarriage, abortion, or other failed pregnancy, or if anything like that was mentioned. It's possible that's what those 2 kids in your dream were supposed to grow into. You know how old the kids were so that'll help you out too.
>>
>>18935012
Is this legit? Anyone else met these guys
>>
>>18935069

so how do you actually talk to them? Just meditate or what?
>>
>>18932870
not really scary but i remember when me and my sister were younger we were laying on our trampoline at around noon staring at the sky. we see this grey cylinder shape way the fuck up in the sky. higher than a plane at max altitude would be flying. thought it was weird. about 2 minutes later see the same thing going the exact same flight path. it happened about 4 times.
>>
>>18936110
could be your guardian angel sensing danger
be careful driving, anon
>>
>>18936865
you're playing with fire doing that kind of shit, man
>>
This is about the only time I've had a lucid dream.
Some background; I'm in a long distance relationship with my wife, and as it stands right now we typically see each other for 2-3 months out of the year (hopefully my visa will come through at the end of 2016).

I'd wanted to lucid dream for a while, and tried all the things you're supposed to do (pinching yourself, keeping a dream journal.) Eventually I gave up and it just happened out of the blue a few weeks ago.

I was outside my wife and I's apartment in Canada in the summer, and it was as if I'd teleported or lost a few months. Everything felt so real, down to the flaky paint on our stairs.
I walked up and entered our apartment, and saw her making something by the oven. She heard me come in and turned around, and we just held each other for a very long time. Again, it felt very real.

Eventually I told her that I was worried this was a dream, and she replied by saying that she doesn't think it's a dream, that she really hoped it wasn't a dream.
I woke up after that. Thoroughly unpleasant.

tl;dr I met my wife in a lucid dream, told her I thought it was a dream, and she tried convincing me it wasn't.
>>
>>18937115
The presence is being nice to him whats the problem?
Sounded like it needed a friend
>>
>>18937126
well this guy was lucky. but, having no idea what the presence was or what its intentions were, it was dangerous to communicate with it at all, let alone try to befriend it

best not to play their games
>>
>>18937072
You and your sis had a trampoline? That is so cool. Which one of you is the autistic?

They should sew stars on you peoples clothes.
>>
File: 1492362176001-int.jpg (92KB, 1244x701px) Image search: [Google]
1492362176001-int.jpg
92KB, 1244x701px
>>18937115

I was young then, and didn't know what I was doing. Although it terrified me, I eventually felt bad for whatever it was, because I could literally feel the hatred and malice emanating from it and knew it couldn't possibly be happy that way. So I decided I may as well talk to it, reasoning out loud that if it was unhappy and it was making me unhappy, then that was a net loss to both of us, and that instead we could both be happy if we chose to be so.

Maybe it found my childish simplicity and sincerity to be endearing. What I said was true anyhow.
>>
I guess I have some
>be me I guess about 10 or 11
>go to scotland with friend, his mum and his 2 younger sisters on static caravan site
>near the beach, there's a small island where a witch called Morag is supposed to live
>her animal form is a crow
>the island wasn't far from shore so you could swim out to it on a warm day
>stupidly, we did this
>island is basically just pebbles and a big rock formation in the middle
>rumour is that the entrance to her lair is hidden
>anyway, be on the island for a few minutes and suddenly clouds start coming in
>get freaked out because it came from nowhere
>remember having recently watched that episode of doctor who and Shakespeare witches or some shit
>name the witch "Morag" as if it will help
>crow comes out of nowhere and lands right near me on a rock, squawks and stares at me
>bottle it and swim as fast as we can to shore, sprint back to the caravan
>pour salt in a ring around the caravan (the marks were still there on the grass for years, don't know if they still are
>not much else happens apart from scared crying
>next day driving away to go home, look back at the island and friends mum points out smoke rising from the rocks on the island
>spookedkid.jpg
>on the drive back see a huge murder of crows on the roof of a building, literally hundreds of them
>still scared of crows because of it

probably not as spooky to you guys reading it back but I feel bad never contributing in these threads and it's always stuck in my mind so there you go
>>
>>18937173
in fairness you probably did the right thing, I'm just always very cautious with this kind of stuff, you never know what's going on
>>
>>18937157
you must've been too poor to own one. I get it single mom living in an apartment. they don't allow that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1492180359143.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492180359143.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>18936095
>And then, I was the zombies
wut
>>
>>18936085
I can't follow this story at all mate
>>
>about 7 years old
>Mom, brother and two female cousins going to the skating rink
>brother and cousins are about 12
>Get in van to leave (we live in country)
>look up into sky and see what appear to be two very bright stars circling each other in the night sky
>they do all kinds of circles and figure 8s around each other
>I freak out and try to push the gas pedal
>Mom is yelling for dad to get the video camera and honking the horn (this is before cell phones)
>about 30 seconds pass, one disappears, the other emits a green light and disappears
>Dad comes running out in his underwear with a camera but it's too late
>I was screaming and crying
>>
>>18937606

Another memory:

>be about 6
>my Mom, Dad and brother all sleep in the same king size bed because the house is haunted (another story)
>wake up in the middle of the night and see a red light fill the room from the window
>try to wake parents up, won't wake up, brother won't wake up
>apparently fall back asleep

I have a small what feels like bead in my neck and have since I can recall

>I'm 30 years old now
>>
>>18937617

A story that has been told to me

>be my Mom in 1964 at age of 12
>have little brother in bed with you as always, he's 7
>wake up in the middle of the night to see a large dark figure standing at the end of the bed with a large light coming from its chest
>Freak out and pull covers over your heads and wait
>Take them off, it's gone
>Get up to find parents and siblings to tell them what happened
>The house is empty
>Go to the porch and look around, the street is quiet
>go to bed apparently

This is recalled by both of them the exact same way some 50 years later.
>>
>>18935175
>>18937053

Retold whole story here in more detail.

As i later came to understand from online accounts of the things that matched my experience, they come to you. I dont know how to get them, I just feel like they will come if you have a legit need and use for their visiting you.

I never once remember speaking back to them. They do all the talking.

Dont lose your head over this. I can only guarantee the experience i shared is 100% true. Not that it wasnt a series of stress induced hallucinations delusions dreams and coincidences.
>>
>>18933587
>years back in the rural part of Mexico

Stopped reading. Beaner.
>>
>>18935382
Did it feel like a spark? Or like those flickering lights that make everything feel in slow mo? I walked out of my door once and got a blue flash of light envelop me for a split second. It was weird. Happened again, didn't happen after the second time.
>>
Short and sweet story.

>Be walking down a quiet river trail near my town.
>Have headphones on so can't hear anything going on around me.
>Not many people use the trail but occasionally I will come across someone biking or running.
>Several years ago someone was kidnapped and murdered from the same trail.
>Suddenly get the feeling someone is behind me and get the urge to turn around.
>Turn and see a guy who looks surprised, like I caught him in the act.
>I honestly feel like if I didn't turn round at that exact moment he would have creeped up on me.
>I'm a guy so I dont think he would have raped me but maybe he was going to knock me out from behind or kill me?
>Or I have an over active imagination. I just got a really bad vibe from the whole thing.
>>
>>18935069
The devil can masquerade as an angel of light.
>>
>>18936688
Wow that is scary. I saw my grandmothers dead cat up on a window one night when we were all at her place watching TV. I was quite young and scared so I didn't tell anyone else what I could see. I dont think anyone else noticed.
>>
File: 1470122916415.jpg (65KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1470122916415.jpg
65KB, 650x650px
>>18936659
R8 8 m8
>>
>>18938388
I doubt it was rhe devil.

No offers, no favours, no deals, no temptation.

Just "hey u dont worry itll all be fine. Also dont be arrogant" to sum the entire experience up in one sentence.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.