[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the rabbit hole... Beware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: hkvb.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hkvb.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
spherebeingalliance com
>>
>>18932635
Excuse me sir, would you mind explaining?
>>
>>18932908
There is hours upon hours of verified insider testimonial that our society has been in contact with extra terrestrials for a long time and we are currently on the cusp of a full disclosure event that will change society as we know it and kick start our advancements in commercial interstellar travel and extra terrestrial contact
>>
>>18932953
OK. Tell me something I didn't know?

We're all just... waiting so what else is new?
>>
Full disclosure will never happen. People have been saying it is coming for years now, but it never will. /thread
>>
>>18932961
instead of waiting for someone to bring it to you start making it happen yourself. actually start to get ppl informed and raise the awareness. Cosmic disclosure is a show that gives amazing insight into what is really happening and it does it in a way a lot of people will be receptive to so start getting informed
>>
>>18932986

Sigh. OK.

Why don't I just ask you questions so we avoid stuff I already know yeah? Good.

Did you just come across the sphere alliance?
>>
>>18933004
nope. ive been following this for almost 2 years

wbu?
>>
>>18932953
>hours upon hours

can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>18933018
I mean i can answer questions you have but i cant just summarize everything
>>
>>18933016
Less than a year. But it's statistically mad to believe we're alone so I kinda knew anyway.

How fucked we are is a different story... did NOT know we were this fucked.
>>
>>18932635
Ok, what is the best proof of contact?
>>
>>18933039
Okay let me explain. historically speaking they have tried to show themselves to us and give us things to help each other and only ended up being worshipped as gods and had people basically praying to them nonstop which is kind of still happening. their approach this time around is to coax us into saving ourselves because they fucked it up last time and now cant leave until they take care of us
>>
>>18933018
Aliens are real.

They've been fucking with our dna for selfish needs.

There are some good ones. Some bad ones.

Some have been living underground for thousands of years.

Some are interdimensional.

JUST WATCH THE FLIPPING VIDEOS. Do your research there is a lot more...
>>
>>18933039
so as far as proof goes david wilcock is the one who verified Corey Goode as telling the truth because David has spoken with several "insiders" and can tell who is lying based on how their stories match up.
>>
>>18933056
Id like to add to this. since the alien species are so advanced the only thing of value we have to offer them is our DNA and they basically farm us like plants. to put it in perspective they are so advanced that we are like lab rats to them which is why full disclosure is really fuckin hard to do because it will be utter chaos
>>
>>18933064
Thats no proofs then. Proofs cant depend on some weird guy somewhere.
>>
>>18933086
If you saw an alein in real life how would you react?
do you get it? you would drop to your knees and worship them which is why the cant just give us proof. believe me, proof aliens are real is not the answer to our questions
>>
>>18932635

Unacknowledged (Documentary) is probably going to blow the lid off disclosure. It will wake up millions of people to reality. The government might just disclose E.T or the hoax invasion to gain complete military control of the world will begin.

These are exciting times. But its very scary because we could easily have a earth controlled by martial law.
>>
>>18933071
YO! Mail boy!!!

You telling the truth?
>>
>>18932635

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqJ4SKdRL0

sure is rosetta stoned in here.

"He said, "You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!
And I didn't even graduate from fuckin high school."
>>
>>18933169
lol what is this
>>
>>18933139
I wouldnt have made this thread if i was bullshitting you. i havent been on 4chan in years
>>
>>18933191
No I mean are you telling the truth about your job?
>>
>>18933200
I never mentioned a job??
>>
File: 1490497767113.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490497767113.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>18932961
I'm not waiting. I just created an amendment to the California constitution to define corporations are not people. I am going to push this to people.
I am also, "Gonzalez" who Corey Goode knows. Ask me anything. If you go to my blog, titled of my name, then I will answer questions there too.

>>18932965
It will happen or we will die. I don't die. I'm trying to live. What texts will you share to us so we might be sure of how we can help you to live?

>>18933039
Your experience being forced to live. Ancient humans try to force all humans live because they check each other to learn if they are threats to their eternal life. The words, "all" and "human" and "living" are considered simple to learn and teach. If all humans are being forced to live then the human can be helped or tasked a different plan, both of which there can be more work done to ensure is not a threat to eternal life.

The alien species, non-humans, are pets, slaves, workers, companions, and/or comrades of ancient humans, or groups who are trying to enhance their computer program and depth of positioned humans, creatures, and things which are used to force eternal life. Some of the aliens are runaway science freak experiments.
Humans are the most dominant species in this solar system of planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Marse, Ceres, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus.
>>
>>18933242
González was a cover, why would you purposely blow it further?

Why not get another one?
>>
>>18933242
im OP and who is this troll scuffing my thread
>>
>>18933273
this is "eternal life guy" kyle lewis sison weathers.

it doesn't matter what topic your thread is about on this board, he will eventually show up and somehow relate it to humans using eternal life technology.
>>
>>18933251
blow it further? I want more explanation.

Also the Gonzalez who was referenced, who the alias was chosen so some simple character analysis would be done by the association, is spelled as, "Gonzalez".

Why not get an other one? Even my United States name, "Kyle Lewis Sison" is a cover. I am thousands of years old. I'm just going with what is availed to work with. My public name, "Kyle Lewis Sison" is good to use for public disclosure. I have a long criminal record by this name. I have been referenced by this name as I went to schools. I have been called and referenced by this name for military operations.
>>
>>18933290
What?! A criminal record would do nothing but discredit everything you say.

Explain that.
>>
>>18933304
Actually...a criminal record is a record of how you are. I am currently free, and though experiencing probation; I didn't want to wait the moments to take my case to trial and though I was not guilty. I've been suspect of many investigations...and here is the thing...: if you are in a jail as general population or protected custody while in a holding tank or pod or barracks, and you are asked what your association, society, or gang is...and you say, "United States" then you are fought immediately. I said United States so many times, got in so many fights...many people died, bled, got broken bones...my bones were broke, I bled...and the records of how many people were harmed are an honor to me since not many people are willing to represent, "United States" at jail.

Among military, I've been recognized by some as helping to, "bring in" gangs who, excepting if they manage to, "silence" me, then my opinion is proved as an option. In many gang worlds, survival is proof an idea is a good idea. I've told my opinions many times, and I am surviving.
I've been helped to do some work which is explained by a text I put at my blog: Represent, "Homie Southerner" gang to the United States Army. Represent United States to, "Homie Southerner" gang. Opportunity of other groups, than Homies, to understand and create a living environment with the Homies by using United States Army protocol words. United States Army learns how the, "Homie Southerners" are so United States Army doesn't misunderstand the Homies commands, requests, and wants.
>>
>>18933355
this dude has clearly lost his mind, no offence.

stop shitposting on my glorious thread of disclosure and elevated consciousnness. nobody cares about ur story
>>
Many in the military, police departments, and sheriff departments are realizing you just can't be sure whether or not someone purposefully did something or not. This is because United States of America is not the most advanced civilization in the solar system (our justice is thus compromised), and there are technologies of flexing muscles caused by machines far of miles.

Solving this problem is difficult, but I've been involved of doing some justice about how we are to treat those who are observed doing wrong while we are not sure if they were, "controlled by machines" or not.

I would explain more, and I want to. I am going to make some tea right now, and think about what I want to type to. This thread, an other thread...my blog?
>>
File: wat.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>18933522

wat
>>
>>18933771
I was just typing about how dire the situation is. Hurry, hurry, hurry kind of thing.

Seems like there is no punishing some people. Seems like the only way to establish justice is to make our civilization the supreme civilization in the solar system...which may require we make our civilization the supreme civilization in the galaxy. Much work to do.
>>
wew lad.

I come to another thread and he is in it. To be fore Kyle I dont know what ur all about so imma invite you to an actual occult chat. https://discord.gg/zrwsbsJ
So far you seem to have a lot of hubris tho,
>>
>>18933842
I am depowering my computer earlier than 10:01 pm. Thanks for the invite. I am sick...so I am not thinking very well. I might join.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.