[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difference between Demons and Demonics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 8i6PYoe.jpg (129KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8i6PYoe.jpg
129KB, 1600x1200px
Beyond a doubt Demons and Demonics are the some of the most dangerous things in the supernatural community.
On one hand you have Demons, spawns of hell sent to the Earth dimension to collect the souls of those who made deals with Lucifer, and cause havoc.
On the other you have Demonics, human born people who, through a turn of events, become one of the rarest and most predator like supernatural beings.
Lets get some basics out there.
Demons travel in packs and don't often stray from their objective, they collect the souls of those who took a deal with Lucifer.
So instead of Reapers guiding the souls to heaven or hell, unless Reapers get there first, the demons forcibly take it to hell.
Demonics travel alone and do not often have straight forward objectives.
Maybe they are specifically hunting ghouls, spectral beings, or remnants, but often if they catch the scent of something bigger, werewolves, vampires, demons, necromancers, or anything big enough to stick out, they will divulge from their objectives.
Lets get down to how each of these is made.
A demon is made when a hellish soul, or group of soul remnants, is converted into demon's soul.
A demon's soul is that of a person's, but with no filter and no reasoning, full of instinct and hatred.
Transfer this soul into a body of your choosing, whether it be human or other, and you have a demon.
Necromancers often try this but will find it near impossible without an intact soul.
Demonics are made when a human sells his or her soul to Lucifer, but when they die Reapers get to the them first.
Reapers will always go for the dead, even if claimed by Lucifer.
If the reaper guides the soul to hell, which it most often does, nothing happens.
If the Reaper ATTEMPTS to guide it to the gates, then it gets a little crazy.

Will Cont.
>>
>>18932631

"DEMON" IS A NOUN; "DEMONIC" IS AN ADJECTIVE.

THE ONES TOWARD WHOM YOU ARE REFERRING AS "DEMONICS" ARE HUMANS POSSESSED BY DEMONS, SO, JUST REFER TO THEM AS "POSSESSED HUMANS".
>>
>>18932631
i once got shot by a demon in the eather. wasn't fun and i haven't been able to get back since.
i'm a reaper or demonic, i am one who ready the soul for transition, i experience their death with them before it happens
>>
ADDENDUM: YOU ARE MUTUALLY CONFLATING SATAN, AND LUCIFER; SATAN IS MALEVOLENT; LUCIFER IS BENEVOLENT; YOU MEAN "SATAN", NOT "LUCIFER".
>>
Whats it like being this autistic, OP?
>>
>>18932631
The keepers know that the soul in mind has been sold but also know the Reaper can not take the soul to hell if it belongs in heaven.
A deal is struck, the soul shall be granted entrance to heaven but the mind of the individual is sent to the Earth realm to die and enter the void.
If the mind of this person is able to take the body of a being, from the smallest insect to a person, it can live on and it will begin the Growth.
All Demonics become one of two sub-categories.
The first being the most common, the Broken Demonic.
The second being the rare Bank Demonic.
The first kind is that of hunger, hate, instinct, and war.
The Broken Demonic must constantly feed on souls or else it will die and enter the void.
Though they seem more dangerous than the Bank Demonic, outlasting one of them is the best course of action.
Depending on their hostility should be a clear sign of how long it has left.
The Bank Demonic is rare in the fact they keep to themselves unless they want to hunt.
And contrary to belief, Brokens will not attack Banks, Banks tend to be more powerful depending on age.
They do not have to hunt because what they consume is not lost, like that of the Brokens.
It has often been speculated that Bank Demonics can broker a deal with Overlords, to give them passage to heaven.
In return Bank Demonics forfeit their soul cache.
I personally have never met someone knowing of the dealing specifically.
If you got questions ask them. I got about an hour.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.