[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helping a spirit ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20160922165138296.jpg (389KB, 670x1005px) Image search: [Google]
20160922165138296.jpg
389KB, 670x1005px
Tl;dr I need help to help a spirit move on to "the next place". so how do I?

I have attained a very high-vibrating, clear headed feeling, calm and friendly attachment/ ghost. Her name is Judy. Let me explain to you my situation. I'm 21 years old, a couple years ago someone very close to me commit suicide in front of me. I've had my struggles throughout the years, PTSD, drug use and recent suicide attempts. I am now sober, my PTSD and awful health conditions have lessened over time and the course of stabilizing myself off of drugs. I have been into the paranormal for a large portion of my life. Since I was a child I have seen those "black shadow people" and while I was detoxing, I was attacked in my sleep by a shadow person about a couple months ago. As numb as I feel, I am actually extremely energy sensitive.

Judy did not come into my life until I became sober. She comes to me using Ouija, she always spells out her name first off, then mine. She has told me her personal details, says we are blood related. She does not scare me at all. She has admitted that she is not a spirit guide of mine. She knows she is dead and stuck for the time being.

My problem is, last night, she told me she needs my help to cross-over. She is stuck and when I asked her how I can help all she told me was "B E A H A P P". So I asked, do you want me to be a happier person to help you? She replied yes. Paranormal people, I am not a happy person. I am very spiritually weak. But I know that I must change my ways to help Judy cross into her next place to exist.

HOW DO I DO THIS? What if she stays attached to me for the rest of my life? How do I talk a spirit through crossing over? I am needing help, articles to read, advice, a book I could buy. Any bouts of knowledge or wisdom you all could shed upon the situation.

I do not wish to "get rid" of her, just help her move on. All she wants is for me to be happy.

So what should I do?
What would YOU do in these situations?
P.S. Pray for Judy.
>>
>>18932584
>PTSD, Drugs, suicide attempts
you're on /x/, we knew this
>>
>>18932626
first off, not all of us have those things, just many of us.
second, even if it was truly universal, it is still right and proper to document all relevant details.
>>
>>18932626
Please help :( in any way that you can !

>>18932800
Thank you for clarifying, I felt that it was needed to include my personal troubles in the post to help stretch any form of help that could come to me. Thank you.
>>
Read the Bardo Thodol or Tibetan Book of The Dead. It is a guide to understand the transition from life to after-life, then to rebirth. It is advised to read this book when people have deceased recently, either out loud or with the intention to be transmited. Good luck
>>
>>18932584
If it was Judys decision to kill herself it is fine because of Free Will. You don't have to worry about her she's in fourth Dimension now.

Remember death is only the Body all Souls are infinite.
>>
>>18932584
I think, dear op, that spirit was merely trying to help You.

This purpose, this vigor you feel to help this person, do you not utilize the same feelings for yourself? What must it take to push you to happiness?

Perhaps this achievement will brighten your spirits, let Judy remind you of things that made her happy, and treat her like a person that can help you with their wisdom.

She will move on if she's helped you in her life, help her help you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.