[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to survive! (armageddon)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: bananas.png (45KB, 1098x764px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.png
45KB, 1098x764px
How to survive armageddon: follow the First guy that says these r bad: fake news & newspapers, fake science, matress coils, vaccines, underground cities, gov, clones/puppets/stalkers

Lets make some of these how to sruvive guides; i need some help; nobody is talking about the real issues

- crocodile eyes and cat eyes glow red white and pale blue at night
- vaccines are little ufos
- beds are antenna coils (a non-human-3000ad tech)
- news only talks about the daily sacrifice
- new york blew up its own towers and stole the prsidency + was both candidates, bombed two allies
- dogs are sacrificed by millions via humane society/kennels
- penis circumcision fucks with ur 3rd eye
- (tonsils and wisdom teeth removed too) (they are making us mutants?)
- medicine is just salt aka boiled people/animals, cure=sword
- loosh farms
- aliens are giant black ET cannibals (vaccines) that arrived in a spaceship to save africa and kill all the caveman (battlefield earth), and put the elites in charge forever
- monsters
- the germans made vaccines that are little negroships that turn you black
- the jews are profiting off the extinction of the white people, investing mostly in: 'fake news', 'fake medicine', 'bad medicine' aka 'dirty needles', 'fake churches', 'fake money', fake churches, fake leaders, fake cops aka blackwater, and more
- shills and skinwalkers are either et or negros in white skins?

in just 200 years, the gov, under the army's nose, in 200 years did this:

circumcised everyone, started slavery, stole the gold at gunpoint, injected everyone with germs (demons), cut out everyones wisdom teeth and some tonsils, printed fake money to buy the rest of the gold and diamonds, was at war for 200 years, and put chlorine (little ufos) in everyones water.

ur dealing with ancient evil aliens (black?). the doctors give you germs, the dept of land steals land, the priests molest. the dept of defense built concentration camps and tracks ur purchases.
>>
File: t3_4hyyn6.jpg (100KB, 648x388px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4hyyn6.jpg
100KB, 648x388px
>>18932374
(i cannot make this shit up. feds are some sort of super mafia/pharoah mafia.)
>>
File: fVliNes.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
fVliNes.png
672KB, 996x544px
>>18932377

in just 200 years, the gov, under the army's nose, in 200 years did this:

circumcised everyone, started slavery, stole the gold at gunpoint, injected everyone with germs (demons), cut out everyones wisdom teeth and some tonsils, printed fake money to buy the rest of the gold and diamonds, was at war for 200 years, and put chlorine (little ufos) in everyones water.

thats really the US seal... Super Pope nigshamp
>>
File: 1490081941318.jpg (87KB, 840x234px) Image search: [Google]
1490081941318.jpg
87KB, 840x234px
>>18932374
anyway studying this shit sort of almost killed me
im gangstalked by satellite or psychics 24/7

make sure to ask god if u can help before getting into paranormal.
>>
File: t3_4v2inf.png (539KB, 808x540px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4v2inf.png
539KB, 808x540px
so like, what if they brought slaves cuz it was already their army.
at first i thought they all lived in dc and ny so they could takeover the gov
but now i think they were actually a skinwalker's army (pharonic royalty aka dukes)

heres where they live: texas, dc, chicago, florida, home of gb and bill c, obamo, and trump... one of whom also built 1000 fema camps

now you are starting to see. french is a black language. frank was actually a a black guy.

africans grew their population from 200Million to 1billion in the last 200 years alone.

spain india and saudia may be one batallion each. each having 100mill to 1billion blacks.

this shit is fucking insane! now im wondering if germans are egyptian? and syrians were the last italian swords that the pope chased off (cuz its a huge cult)
>>
File: tumblr_m7cc66Zmit1rq6adqo1_1280.jpg (237KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7cc66Zmit1rq6adqo1_1280.jpg
237KB, 960x637px
>>18932464

the tunnels are real, heres [a tunnel](http://imgur.com/a/6omcD) of portogul, protected by the pope and a few hundred million blacks. the places that used to execute their critics? also have tunnels and monster sightings. also have cults, missing people, rumored to be in human-sex trafficking trade with saudi. places like Spain, saudi, england, dc, africa.
>>
File: 1452824274765.png (16KB, 184x144px) Image search: [Google]
1452824274765.png
16KB, 184x144px
i really want to believe this is shitposting. I really, really do.
>>
>>18932485
mofos spawn kill the freedom fighters too

drones
flue shots
psychics+pregnos
CPS
hospital 'mistakes'

watch out
>>
>>18932374
While it is true that making sense on 4chan is optional, I wish you'd tried.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.