[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Space Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: dyson-sphere-artist-2.jpg (975KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
dyson-sphere-artist-2.jpg
975KB, 1400x788px
The earth is doomed to die by 2050 if we dont correct our ways. How do we reverse what we have done by then? Better question, how do we gtfo and become an interplanetary species?
> pic related, its a Dyson Sphere/Swarm that I can explain if you want
>>
>>18932361
>The Earth is doomed because scientists vaguely stated that "THIS IS IT!" for the 786th time.
>>
>>18932368
Carbon dioxide and global warming my friend, wouldnt hurt to put an hour of research into it
>>
>>18932381
>Carbon which increases plant vitality will end the ecosystem

t. "Scientists"
>>
>>18932385
Just a heads up, back when Volcanoes were coating the Earth in CO2 in volumes unimaginable. Plant life exploded and became supersized along with animalia that had open circulatory systems.
>>
>>18932395
It's because CO2 increases Oxygen production in plant life. Really fucking tired of eco-"science" autism.
>>
>>18932385
its so much carbon dioxide that the plants cant handle it. You know how when you hyperventilate deep breaths you get light headed and tingly? times that by 5. It aint good m8
>>
>>18932399
see
>>18932395
>>18932398

It isn't too much. It's called the Ice Age is still ending. The Earth got hit by a life ending event and the atmosphere preserved itself miraculously. We somehow didn't end up like Mars. Eco-"Scientists" just refuse to think systems operate on scales that big and long.
>>
>>18932407
>>18932399
We can agree on pollution and the destruction of the environment. But the CO2 bit is a tinfoil half-baked never settled money grab.
>>
you find someone who is not a complete retard, and ask them to build you a EMR field generator, that lets of an artificial gravitational field that allows you the move space around your ship.
its actually pretty simple, but Einstein would have you believe gravity acts independent of everything, making it seem impossible to recreate.

that or we could just rip the carbon out of the atmosphere with high frequency high potential discharges
>>
>>18932421
That would kill the majority of plant life. CO2 supports the plant when it can't gain access to enough sunlight.
>>
>>18932361
>how do we gtfo and become an interplanetary species?
We cannot. Such things do not exist. It's a lie perpetuated by the media to make people think their work serves a worthwhile purpose outside of making a few people rich and powerful.
>>
>>18932428
>Orbital Colonies
>Spacial Infrastructure

Space is hard, for the EXACT SAME FUCKING REASON THE COLONIES WERE.

WHY DOES NOBODY FUCKING GET THIS!!!

JUST BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN SPACE

NOT ON MARS. NOT THE MOON. NOT ON EARTH

IN FUCKING SPACE
>>
>>18932422
and why is there no sun?? last time i checked its still in the sky daily
>>
>>18932435
Hurrdur making a sealed hull is hard

No it isn't. You just don't have an Orbital Drydock. Seriously, it's the same fucking principle.
>>
>>18932437
Not enough sunlight to support larger plant organisms. Most trees require CO2 and Excessive sunlight. AND Chemicals in the soil. Nitrates
>>
>>18932385
With the rate of deforestation, there won't be enough plants to remove the CO2.
>>
>>18932466
I agree.
But the Problem is destruction of the environment. NOT CO2

The Elites are using that meme to make it OK to ruin our forests and planet.
>>
>>18932448
are we talking about some hypothetical situation here, because there is enough sunlight to sustain any living organism present. nitrogen can also be take pout of the atmosphere with the same method, as well as the production of O2 or ozone. we have literally had the tech to terraform our planet for over a century now. global warming is a perpetuated lie, simply because at anytime we felt we could alter the composition on the atmosphere to achieve a given result
>>
>>18932471
I'm not saying we can't. The problem lies in the destruction of our Planets natural balance through Human arrogance. The Atmosphere is still settling from all of the Recent disturbances. The Meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs. The Sun's Midlife crisis is getting out of hand. Chemical pollution and heavy elements being spread into the air by factories.

CO2 is NOT the problem.
>>
>>18932479
not directly no, i agree with that, but we could just straight up minimize it the levels in the atmosphere to buy us some more time to replant the world.

in all honesty though i hope the human race doesn't make it off world, we would only leave destruction in our wake
>>
>>18932489
That's also a meme so the elite can leave the Impoverishes and dull behind for economic efficiency. The policy will be "only the best".

All humans can go, it's fine. Humanity as the Natives proved, can totally respect the Environment. The problem is the current Power Paradigm, not us.

As for "buying time", you and I both know this will only invite laziness. People need to replant and work hard to heal the environment. Not put it off for tomorrow.
>>
>>18932503
its a shame so many people care more about money than the state of their planet.
we just need some sort of super cataclysm to knock out enough people so the the earth can heal for a few thousand years
>>
>>18932361
We're probably just going to go extinct. Some people are smart, but most are just ignorant and greedy.
>>
>>18932523
To be fair, I'm just as guilty, if not more so than most.
>>
>>18932361
>The earth is doomed to die by 2050 if we dont correct our ways.

Incorrect. Human society is doomed to die. The planet will just go on into another stage of evolution. Climate change, tectonic shifts, electomagnetic field fluctuations.

Now go get some doritos breh
>>
File: Forest Facts.png (871KB, 1053x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Forest Facts.png
871KB, 1053x1500px
>>18932381
Excuse me, but that is not all what is behind the destruction of earth.
>>
>>18932361
I would just like to point out that all of the air would escape from the incomplete portions of that Dyson sphere.
>>
any retard is an expert these days

"scientists" also claimed redheads would die out in 50 years
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.