[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJNA LIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>claims to produce DMT
>dennis mckenna confirmed it felt like doing DMT
>$3,300

share experienced with this. is there an open source effort to replicating this thing yet?
>>
>>18931948
It loos like it's just a fancy sound and light machine.
I have a cheaper version of something like this

Look up "brain machine" or "mind machine" for more info. Some models have CES also.

https://www.adafruit.com/product/287
It seems to be based off the same ideas.

I can't speak for its likeness to DMT or production of it, but it does produce powerful closed eye visuals in a full spectrum of color.
It actually is almost too intense sometimes.

After the first few minutes you start falling and spiralling through insane geometric light tunnels and hallways.
>>
>>18931948
Here's another link if you want schematics for building your own with parts from radioshack

https://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/index.html
>>
>$3333 lamp

Nope.
>>
>>18931948
Why not just take DMT?
>>
I bet this thing just produces intense hypnagogic imagery.
There is no way it replicates a DMT trip.
>>
Iv done the Anja light a bunch of times. You defiantly have a light show similar to psychedelics but its not all the way there. It does sort of make meditating really easy and you do see a range of colours. I would like to see peoples brains monitored on it to see if it really is putting people into theta and delta states.

There was also studies done recently that proves that strobing lights on rats was curing all sorts of neurological disease in them but its all very recent studies.

after hearing about the study on rats i realised the $3000 Anja light is pretty much a programable Strobe light. so what i did was downloaded an ap called Strobe light on my phone that lets me pick the HZ that the light flashes. set it to 7 or 10 hz and put it in my face and its very similar to the effects of the Anja light not as good but pretty close.

I have seen some pretty cool shit whilst under the Anja light tho but havnt been in almost a year since I figured I can pretty much do it from my phone.
>>
File: hz.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hz.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18933696
This is the app I use
>>
>>18933718
have you tried different frequencies?

23hz, 322hz, 333hz, 666hz, 440hz, 432hz

i don't know other magical numbers.
>>
>>18933718
Thanks dude just passing by thread but good shit . Bout to listen to some triply meditation track I found earlier today . I was getting visuals and lucid dreaming affects
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWIbdQ0K88E
>>
>>18934135
yeah but they dont seem to give as good of a visual show. I find 10 works the best for it. putting it too high your just getting blasted by and LED not sure if its affecting brainwaves but it isnt as trippy.
>>
>>18931948
>3300 dollar lamp

rofl. $20 of parts at best. shit like this is reserved for special idiots.
>>
>>18934249
>>18932831
sells the hardware for $300 and the software for $3000
>>
>>18931948

or i could buy a g of dmt for 50 quid, instead of spending 3 grand on a lamp
>>
>>18932771
>building your own with parts from radioshack
You better hurry or you'll need parts for the time machine to find one. They filed SECOND bankruptcy in March.

"Chapter 11 bankruptcy was formally filed on March 8, 2017. [177] Of the 1,300 remaining stores, "several hundred" are expected to be converted into Sprint-only locations."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RadioShack
>>
File: 5106387-6588149413-88064[1].jpg (148KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
5106387-6588149413-88064[1].jpg
148KB, 472x640px
>>18931948
wow! it's Shuman the human!
>>
File: KWs86[1].jpg (354KB, 881x1293px) Image search: [Google]
KWs86[1].jpg
354KB, 881x1293px
>>18935021
>>
>>18934791
Why would you want to drop $3k on an (alleged) drug trip machine when you can just go out and trip on actual drugs for a fraction of the cost?
>>
None of you seem to recognize the implications of this device. It actually could serve as proof that the body can endogenously produce DMT and in such circumstances as to let you trip.
>>
>>18935165
Which of course begs the question of whether we can do it without equipment (or drugs).
>>
>>18935146
well if you were smart you would know drugs are consumable and that 3k wouldn't last forever while the machine should last a long time. but you arent.
>>
>>18935294
what the fuck are light bulbs nigger?
>>
>>18935294
That's all assuming the machine actually works, you're free to drop three grand on it and report back to us. Y'know, for science.
>>
>>18935339
You can still use the lamp to grow pot and recover the money eventually.
>>
>>18935344
Go for it.
>>
>>18934974
Ok...then get them somewhere else. You act like Radio shack is the only place in existence where someone can get these parts.
>>
>>18934974
mouser.com probably has the parts.
Probably cheaper than radioshack also.
>>
It's just an extremely expensive way to do the ganzfeld experiment

Save yourself some time and money and just tape halved ping pong balls to your eyes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.