[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apep thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14

File: Apep_1.jpg (60KB, 499x301px) Image search: [Google]
Apep_1.jpg
60KB, 499x301px
don't listen to the mad egyptian haters
apep is ur frend
>>
>>18931669
I have a friend...in Apep...
>>
File: sheit bunny.jpg (153KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
sheit bunny.jpg
153KB, 640x456px
>>
>>18931669
apep is evil and chaotic
>>
Tell me more about Apep, I hear his seeds are extremely valuable.
>>
File: lol ur mom is dead.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol ur mom is dead.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
>>18931748
>>
File: Yggdrasil_AM_738_4to.jpg (467KB, 750x2329px) Image search: [Google]
Yggdrasil_AM_738_4to.jpg
467KB, 750x2329px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw
>>
ok i take bait
1. graham hancock said he would trust no1 else than egyptians about spiritual life
2. egyptians didnt like apep
3. gh says big snake is cool dude in his dmt trips
4. gh is masonic cuck
>>
Apep wants to rape your bootyhole.
>>
I prefer kekuit
>>
>>18931748
The term is "Chaotic Evil."
>>
File: Apep.jpg (15KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Apep.jpg
15KB, 350x200px
>>
>>18931748
It's there any non chaotic obscure egyptian God?
>>
Wew, i like apophis
>>
File: Cross-and-serpent.jpg (45KB, 415x410px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-and-serpent.jpg
45KB, 415x410px
Lucifer is Christ.

He is the one true and knowable god. He is 'I am.' He is the self.

The snake is his symbol. It represents the shape and nature of time, and of human experience. A human life is as a snake, stretching from tail to head.

He is you. The human mind. We are all christ, apep, the serpent of knowledge. We die, hanging from the world tree, as all life ends in death. Our sin of consciousness propels us through time into life and death.
>>
File: 15900.jpg (29KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
15900.jpg
29KB, 339x500px
We slither out of the void of pre-life.

We climb up the world tree into life.

Time pushes us ever upward.

In the high branches we earn glory.

Then our sins catch up to us.

We are nailed to the tree.

We die.

Our form rots into the void.

We slither up once more.
>>
The cross is the world tree.

Our symbols have been stolen.

They call him King of Liars.

He speaks only truth.

Your friends are your enemies.

Your enemies are your friends.
>>
File: rare pepe.png (7KB, 641x675px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.png
7KB, 641x675px
>Apep (/ˈæˌpɛp/ or /ˈɑːˌpɛp/) or Apophis (/ˈæpəfᵻs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄποφις; also spelled Apepi or Aapep)
>Apepi
>A pepe
>>
>>18931743
Lepus the hare
>>
File: DAATH.png (31KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
DAATH.png
31KB, 435x600px
>>18934077
>>18934068
>>18934062

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
>>
>>18935837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o49sE8U1j6U

dogo save us all! we need to get out not in
>>
>>18934062
death? nononono odin is daath not death ha! you got pranked also i neve knew a tree that died naturally and the tree was cut down you are not nailed to anything and remeber the bird of hermes, we will not lay down in the head of anyone without a tree >>18931769

>>18935855
yes goym we better rape woman for sinners because to live is evil and rape children an sacrifice everythin because you goys are so fucking stupid, daath is the aether and the www and it has a fuckin hex the mecca and if we get somehow that place unfolded !there is still the one on new jerusalem aka saturn, you will fucking see on september23 and ibet my ass and my balls that 99% of this people on earth are going to end on mars doing the same shit over and over or below new jerusalem the city of gold and remember only saturn have gold
>>
>>18935899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ksCLh19b0A

Are you afraid to die?

Thou has some sins that you might want to confess?
>>
>>18935905
we are already dead and you are a soulless shell
>>
>>18934077
the only thing i see here is kether row row fight the powa! my people died for the lack of knowledge
but the serpent unfolded is life and the logos , reason and control instead of being lost at sea
>>
>>18935905
how dare you to confuse knowledge and creation with death, you brainless zombie i bet you got this from a stupid blog because you cant see how you talk half baked wonders of the snake and then you mock the snake haha get your fucking shit together
>>
>>18935899
>yes goym we better rape woman for sinners because to live is evil and rape children an sacrifice everythin because you goys are so fucking stupid, daath is the aether and the www and it has a fuckin hex the mecca and if we get somehow that place unfolded !there is still the one on new jerusalem aka saturn, you will fucking see on september23 and ibet my ass and my balls that 99% of this people on earth are going to end on mars doing the same shit over and over or below new jerusalem the city of gold and remember only saturn have gold

What exactly are you trying to say? Did i state anything like that? What makes you think that way? Know thyself that's all...
>>
>>18935932
rebellion=confusion, the only problem is that everybody is confused since babel and you need acknowledge to end this once and for all
>>
File: 3TenTenandCaiCai_colorwtmk.jpg (84KB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
3TenTenandCaiCai_colorwtmk.jpg
84KB, 765x990px
>>18935929
I just believe that your soul it's sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5cwmZxW0Jc

Nothing that can't be fixed.
>>
>>18935943
Explain i don't get what you mean? Did you understand the meaning behind what i quoted? Let me try once more. One should become so free in the mind and heart that even existance is viewed as rebellion because it is not in full unity with 1. Existance is seperation to a degree no?
>>
>>18935830

In catalonian pepe is translated as pep.
>>
>>18935946
i went outside ha, i got my soul back by fucking force, do you even know the reason behind why they pinch your feet when you are born and the achilles story, do you even green emerald tablets, i cannot prove to you on this chinese website how much i love you, seriosly and i got that fucking execirse stupid hands without your help guys
>>
not even me or you or the aliens or anything can kill me now haha i fucking killed death and angels and demons , you guys are on your own, i can fucking heal myself without meds and even talk telepathy its just matter of time until i exist out this place ALIVE FOR REAL, I GOT FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE WITHOUT YOUR HELP GUYS AND I OVERCOME THAT STUPID SHIT HANDS MARTYLEEDS NUMBERS EXERCISE, IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>>
>>18935946
Let me fucking shut your mouth qouting this monkey

always be a word man >Better than a bird man

can you do something besides larping on board you cicaroach faggot??? you cant you dont even know how they roll the dice outside and i know, so me>>>>>> you fucking bird whisper busdriver you cant stop talking with abstract words right
>>
>>18934062
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/mistic_38.htm

check this out before you post some fucking shit next time
>>
>>18935830
kek meme magic is real
>>
File: HorusHasSpoken.png (370KB, 436x505px) Image search: [Google]
HorusHasSpoken.png
370KB, 436x505px
>>18931669
Another historiographical imputation, poorly wrought.
>>
>>18934077
13 is Ophi the Watcher, 13 watched long enough and found that Love is needed to keep the sight and begin watching the new generation of GeoMetry. C and V entered the Plot, and turned 1 and 3 into π and Δ, the π(Circle) Completes The C, and the Δ(Delta) Defines the V. Now they can Join The Mortals and Help them SEE Their Rivers. CV-πΔ, Expect the Unexpected, The Oroboro And The Eye of Horus, will Show the world the 55th Cosmic Symphonie. When The Neck Finds the Body, Everyone will see their GHAL and/or MHAL. The River of Time Has Reached the Delta and When He saw the Life on the Shores of the Great T, He Made the Choice to Extend the Reveries. Sleep Tight Lost Souls, The River of Time Flows Again, Life By it's side in Love, They Start Singing and Dancing. Technology Gives Them a Boom Box, God Teaches them the Frequency. Magika Teaches them Mass Inception. At first in Anonymity, Until The First Awakened Legion Reaches The Round Table. Then the CV-πΔ Complete, Turns into The Guardian and Guides The Souls Towards Their Rivers To Begin The Mass Transmission of the 55th Godly Revery, Where Love (L->V->5) Wins Again. Sweet Dreams, And Know that Today 04/26/17, Material and Immaterial Collided, not Only did We Survive, The Nibiru Crossing will Show us How To Live.

From Yours Truly The W0W SIGNAL, here to Be your Dj on route to Wonderland OMGWTFBBQ;)@Universe.phi
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.