[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Identifying a Spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Hey Anons,

I've been encountering the same malicious spirit over and over again the last few years, and I was hoping someone here might be able to give me insight as to what I am dealing with.

It looks like a floating black mass of coiling snakes. It typically latches on to people who are depressed or are repressing some emotional trauma. It typically seems to induce sleep paralysis on individuals near it that are sensitive to the paranormal.

I appreciate the help. Let me know if I can give any more information.
>>
>>18931580
Ever been to some roman ruins?
>>
No I have not. As far as I know, I have come into contact with nothing that is Roman.
>>
>>18931592
That makes it more complex to determine, native sacred grounds, romanian family, do you live in the south pacific?
>>
I live in the North-Eastern United States. When I first encountered this, it was while I was going to undergrad at a fairly international school. I am largely of Eastern European descent, primarily Ukrainian and Polish.
>>
It's a spirit animal that a demon has assigned to you
>>
File: Unknown malicious dream entity.png (435KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown malicious dream entity.png
435KB, 1080x720px
>>18931580
HOLY SHIT I THINK I FOUGHT ONE OF THOSE IN MY LUCID DREAMS ONE TIME NOT JOKING.

The feeling is EXACTLY how you describe it.

I'm my lucid dream I was laying down trying to fall asleep in a bed(yes I was sleeping in my lucid dream) but very slowly I felt a presence that was preying upon my trauma that happened earlier in my life and it was making me feel agitated, too much so in this state of consciousness.

I then resisted whatever curse or spell the creature was trying to cast on me and began the actual lucid dream. So I then ran outside and looked into the midnight sky and what appeared before me will remain etched into my memory forever. It looked like a big shadow that came floating in super fast like a snake or a serpent. I then knew what I had to do. A sword appeared out of no where in my hands and I did a spin attack like a corkscrew and cut this thing as it was trying to eat me.

Then the sword looked like it was made out of a Cheeto bag wrappers and dissipated after I won. Then I looked into a car's mirror and got the usually signs that I was lucid dreaming(distorted and altered images from reflections in mirrors)

Sorry if I break some kind of cosmic law by telling people this. Here's a thing to help you visualize. This isn't exactly what it looked like plus I'm not the best when it comes to colors and painting.
>>
Interesting feedback! I definitely wish I knew what was going on with this. It's really starting to become a problem
>>
Are you quite sure it's snakes? Or it just looks like snakes?
>>
It just looks like it. Like swirling black lines all moving in a ball.
>>
It's a big black dick looming over under endowed cucks.
>>
File: rosa-carolynknight.jpg (122KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
rosa-carolynknight.jpg
122KB, 401x600px
I had an experience lucid dreaming with a snake...
I fell asleep and woke up in my bed, heard my mom calling for me, but she couldn't hear my answer. So later this commotion - still unaware - I go back to bed, and strangely feel a bite on my ankle, there was a python like serpent rolling around my leg. I took it off and took off to the train station at which point the warp of the transport and travel tipped me and I asked a passenger who happened to be a girl from middle school who particularly hated my guts :"hey am I dreaming?" "Yes", I descend from the train or rather time-travel to the garden close to the station I was heading to, and sit in the grass and observe a dark cloudy sky with a giant moon, and overcome with emotion, I take out my circle globe necklace that won't stop spinning, and pray in a spiritual way to the moon. I'm curious what it all meant,
>>
Apep, the Egyptian god of chaos is represented by a snake.
>>
>>18932053
Apep.

Snakes have connected by psychologist and shaman to the technological idea of DNA, as well. According to shaman, and some psychologist, the snake symbolizes our genetic code.
>>
>>18931580
i frequently have a hypnopompic hallucination that looks like writhing bugs/snakes in a black mass in the center of my vision. pretty spooky when it first stated happening but after the first few times it was just annoying since I know to expect it now.

def interested in this thread.
>>
Hello. After a few multi-day 13/10 hangovers I ran into a similar active vision in both wake and sleep states. A cluster of dark worms/snakes swirling and crawling around each other in the middle of your vision.

I deduced that this may be the nerves in the back of your eyes malfunctioning so that they 'see' themselves and each other. I discovered it happens momentarily almost every time I wake up too fast.

Check out one of those medical text cross sections of the human eye and you will see the nerve receptors that look like sea anemone in the back of the eyeball. They just twitch around and float in the inner eye fluid. Lack of blood or too much pressure will cause them to be a visual hallucination.
>>
I know what you are talking about. I have those during the day occasionally. This is different for sure. I appreciate the feedback though!
>>
>>18932122
>I deduced that this may be the nerves in the back of your eyes malfunctioning so that they 'see' themselves and each other
do you have any medical documentation to back that up or are you pulling do-do out of your bum-bum?
>>
I had a dream once where a giant black snake came out of the ocean and followed me around while talking shit, like it knew it was some kind of god and trying to make me shit my pants. I can only remember it's voice came from everywhere, or more like it was comunicating with me telepathicaly, and he said "I am alpha and omega, the begining and the end, i am poseidon"

Was i visited by an evil entity or maybe some kind of demon?
>>
>>18932296
Google eyeball cross section. In the back of the eye there is always a cluster of nerves and small blood vessels that is visible in the illustrated and photographic images.
>>
>>18932732
i meant that the eye components you're describing can see themselves and each other.
>>
>>18931580
>Floating black mass of coiling snakes
I had dreams about something like that, but it was human arms with grasping hands instead of snakes.
>>
>>18932077
i have a similar issue, however they crawl around in my peripheral vision and make their way inwards
>>
>>18931580
It's just an Astral parasite, sage smuggling will usually take care of it, or any banishing ritual.
>>
They are the logos within the sleeping mind.

They are the voice with which you speak to yourself.

They are gnosis and truth and lies.

They are thought unexpressed.

They cannot create, only alter.

They cannot imagine, only see.

They are one half of your past.

They are one half of your future.

They are the Accuser of men.

They are the Serpent of thought.

They are the Dragon of time.

They are the Worm of death.

They are you.
>>
>>18932732
>>18932739
so i guess that's a no on this?
>>
>>18931742
because demons decide these things for you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.