[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW STUDY: STRANGE STRUCTURES & PASSAGEWAYS LEADING UNDERGROUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (83KB, 309x272px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
83KB, 309x272px
Members of the Society For Planetary SETI Research (SPSR) have recently published a paper in the Journal of Space Exploration about certain features on the far side of the moon that appear in the crater Paracelsus C. Titled “Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C,” it argues that these features might be artificial in origin, meaning someone other than a human being built them and put them there.

http://www.tsijournals.com/articles/image-analysis-of-unusual-structures-on-the-far-side-of-the-moon-in-the-crater-paracelsus-c.pdf

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/04/23/new-study-strange-structures-passageways-leading-underground-discovered-on-far-side-of-the-moon/
>>
>>18931228
We've been looking at the moon for years why are we just now seeing shit
>>
Nice click bait. Didn't even bother to ass your own description; just copy-pasted.

On a serious node, it is interesting that there doesn't seem to be any distinct impact craters around them, which leads me to believe they didn't come from a stray asteroid or something. Maybe this is why China has been pushing for moon rovers in the past few years
>>
>>18931311
Dark side. Harder to look at, and arguably not very worthwhile to do so
>>
>>18931311
Because just now the scientists have enough balls to open that shit to the impress.
>>
File: 1492048193737.jpg (47KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492048193737.jpg
47KB, 650x427px
>>18931311

why are you?
emphasis on the 'you'
>>
>>18931228

You ever ask yourself why aliens never create something that looks like it wasn't created by nature.
>>
>>18931311
these theories have been around for literally decades, not just for Luna but for Mars as well.

Specifically I'm referring to the work of Richard C. Hoagland, but he really went off the rails by focusing on conspiracy theories instead of sticking to hard science.

Check out his book Monuments of Mars, it's before he really lost his marbles and it's genuinely interesting.

>>18931450
you ever ask yourself why structures left abandoned for thousands of years don't look brand spanking fucking new?
>>
While I am an observer of UFOs those structures look to me like impact ejecta, spllntered crystalline igneous rock. In context of a granite body covered in impact craters, that probably makes more sense.
>>
>>18931228
I refuse to entertain the credibility of an organization who's acronym contains an acronym
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.