[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RH Blood = Alien Hybrid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 183x275px)
images (1).jpg
11KB, 183x275px
I heard about how a Rhesus blood thread got 404 pwned, once people started dropping red pills on how RH blooded people = reptilian hybrids.

Will got something for you, a certain high profile person, a true /ourguy/ and not some false flag or false messiah told me, and a few other people on G+ that Rhesus Negatives are indeed hybrids.

There's more shit too, but I am not allowed to disclose it, but the next five years will prove this, and also, stay safe, the next five years (until 2022-2023) will be like Fallout/Mad Max/All those alien and rapture films combined, very crazy shit btw.

Have faith (Pagans + Christians esp, since both of their beliefs merged are the only 'real" religion, with a deity at least) also you will want to screen cap this.

Also BTW, they are not Reptilians, they are called "Vlash" ;)
>>
>>18930951
Dude, everyone is either rh+ or rh-,

Your statement makes no sense, according to you every one on earth is a reptilian
>>
File: 1492069486860.jpg (154KB, 800x586px)
1492069486860.jpg
154KB, 800x586px
Why not like STALKER?
i'd love to live in a world like stalker!
>>
>>18930951
>Rhesus blood
>aliens
Isn't "Rhesus" a type of monkey?
>>
>>18931047
This is /x/ op is always right
>>
The hybrids are what? Rh negative or positive?
>>
>>18931047
The rhesus factor was originally found while studying rhesus monkeys, thus the name.

>>18931115
The theory is that people with rh negative -type would be alien descendents.

The mutation hasn't proven to be useful in any way. In fact, it can harm the reproductive potential of the people who have it. In old days, non-matching rhesus types on couples caused a great deal of infant deaths and severe disabilities.
>>
>>18930951
Thank got I'm Rh minus then. Only 15% in my country are negative.
>>
>>18931047
It's called the Rhesus factor because of the presence or absence of certain antibodies in Rhesus monkey.
>>
>>18931536
Fuck! no! I read it wrong, so this means I'm cursed in advance? But I'm Christian.
>>
Is it true that a RH- father and RH+ mother cannot bring a child to term?
>>
>>18932899
No. Rhogam is a great thing.
>>
>>18930951
Who is, "Will"?

Who is the, "high profile" person which "Will" got for us?

BTW the Reptilians, or Vlash, are really pets, slaves, workers, and companions of the ancient humans who access eternal life technologies or the Reptilians, or Vlash, are runaway science freak experiments by, "newborn" humans accessing eternal life technologies.

The Nazis who work alongside the Reptilians are like kids playing with a neighbors dog because the kid isn't old enough to work with the neighbor who owns the dog. In this example, the Nazis as kids are Nazis as not having a computer program, or not having the depth of placed machines to ensure a dominant computer program which positions humans, creatures, and things to force eternal life. In this example The neighbor is part of a group, or is lone, while experiencing the benefit of doing while is helped by a computer program with the most intelligence from the most places about the most humans, creatures, and things.
>>
>>18930951
Don't you faggots ever get tired of being dead wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.