[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros i want off this ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 26

File: Untitled.png (592KB, 727x537px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
592KB, 727x537px
most important video on youtube right now
>>
>>18930458
can you give a tl;dw?
>>
>>18930467
just watch from about 24:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
>>
>>18930486
can you at least tell us what it's about in a couple words? i'm drawing and listening to music and don't like to interrupt my flow for something gay.
>>
>>18930503
Some Dutch guy is saying the world financial elite are Satan worshippers which is especially funny cause hey, were so rich let's all put on our burlap robes and kill a goat
>>
>>18930513
don't listen to this guy
>>
>>18930503
It's not gay, but it may ruin your night with how believable his account is, and how sinister the implications of this are

If there was ever a video that was a 'red pill' this is it
>>
the illuminati are too busy raping women using biological weapons that control the brain to cause us much harm
>>
I would hesitate with using this video as a 'red pill' until the sources (who was the media group that released it, where are the guy's professional credentials, etc.) are released, cross-referenced, and verified.

Go and watch the video and do your own research.
>>
>>18930575
you are very logical anon.
>>
>>18930593
Only on /x/, the rest of my life is in shambles [full stop]
>>
>>18930467
tldr
>Former high stockmarket broker tells about child sacrifice, underworld of finance and the luciferian elite and their grips on the entire world economy.
>>
>>18930486
you need to watch the whole thing to get the overall black pill dosage
>>
/pol/ is doing a better job than you guys -> >>>/pol/122568183
>>
>>18930467

tldr: (from my other thread I accidentally created, didn't see this one up already)

>person being interviewed ran a successful business tangentially related to currency trading
>currency trader friend of his invited him to join the secret world of extremely high level currency trading
>became currency trader/smuggler for the ultra-rich people who control the world
>laundered money in and out of warzones
>laundered money for governments to fund terrorists and start wars
>says at the ultra top level all elites even in warring countries are basically partners in crime, they are all just trying to get rich and control the world
>the world is run by about 8000-8500 ultra rich individuals
>the vast majority of these individuals are religious followers of Lucifer (literally - they worship evil incarnate)
>they invited him to Satanist rituals with sex parties and weird shit
>invited him to sacrifice a child to Lucifer with them
>he freaked out and refused and eventually got out of the business
>says they tortured him before he left and threatened him so he would never name names
>says they wanted to get their best workers to sacrifice children so they can blackmail the child killers into doing anything for them
>>
>>18930744
Why does /pol/ threads look like /x/ threads sometimes?
>>
File: ronald.jpg (88KB, 842x491px) Image search: [Google]
ronald.jpg
88KB, 842x491px
>>18930593
>>18930664
Found his LinkedIn profile, dude is an obvious Freemason
>pic related
He is from my area, I hear it in the accent.
The .:. behind the first letter of a name is a freemasonic symbol practiced out here.
>>
>>18930776
the triple period, whatever it's called, is actually used by various secret societies, not just freemasons.
>>
>>18930776
Same anon here, looking through his profile, seems I can't find shit on his school and his organization is something he made years ago, but I don't know of it.

>organization that is making this
It's called De Vrije Media (The Free Media) and is an organization started last year by some woman who's into the new-age shit.

>the video itself
Is it bullshit? I don't know.
Truth is, here in NL we have a lot of cover-ups surrounding pedophiles. Not just sex trafficking, but even top government officials. Joris Demmink is an infamous one out here. Guy has supposed ties to the royal family, with plenty of allegations against him, even a large news paper out here was brought to court by his representation because of "slander" (he was known for vacationing in Turkey at the house of a well known drug kingpin and pedophile), but the courts found that nothing they wrote was slander and threw out the case.

And yet, he roams free.
>>
>>18930787
What I know about it here is that it's primarily used by freemasons in this area, I don't know about others.
>inb4 you don't know shit
Was a member of Lodge Delta for a short time.
>>
I'm this fag:
>>18930575

Found the original video post on De Vrije Media TV's site for the Ronald Bernard video:
>https://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/real-big-money-revelations-by-an-insider-video/

Published April. 08, 2017 through Vimeo.

I don't know much about De Vrije Media TV, it seems like they are a online alternative media and news source?

Should be enough to get anyone interested started on the path.

Look into who released it, their credibility, as well as Ronald Bernard and his agenda. It could be possible Ronald Bernard is just fronting for someone else, to protect their identity.

The /pol/ thread is a bunch of people trying to use this video to connect the dots, without even trying to verify the validity of the video first.
>>
>bros i want off this ride
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18930792
That's what gets me. Maybe it's Dutch culture, but if not a "mainstream source" then it's considered sketchy. Unless we're talking about GeenStijl.
Look at RB current businesses, there's a bit of red flags going off for me as someone of a con-man. But at the same time, it's hard to tell. The culture here kinda teaches to look for "acceptable authority" on things instead of really looking to connect the dots yourself.
I can remember back in 2010, the 33rd degree chairman of lodges of NL was a "bookshop owner". I didn't get to speak to him, but I had heard as much from my mentor. I don't know how it's changed now though.

So yeah, I have my reservations but the guy could be legit.
>>
>>18930805
I agree. The DVM guys have only been around for ~1 year, so I'm skeptical. But I will keep an open mind and hopefully time will tell
>>
>>18930767
because they overlap each other most of the time.
>>
>>18930805
>>18930808
While I agree with you in general, as Italian I also learned that you can't always trust the acceptable authorities: they're men and women too, they do make mistakes (see what happened with Falcone, that shit is sketchy as fuck) and to investigate yourself. It's too bad that I don't know Netherlands (r whoever is called the language), so I can only lurk and connect dots.
>>
>>18930835
>1. You can't trust authority
Definitely, this is why you must do investigation yourself. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we use Journalism 101 as a starting point for investigating.

You begin to understand how media manipulates journalism and sources, and how public perception of such 'alterations' will respond.

>2. It's too bad that I don't know Dutch
Google Translate, bruh

>3. So I can only lurk and connect dots.
You got a (hopefully) decent terminal and internet access, you can do a lot more than just connect dots
>>
>>18930458
he mentions scrooge mcduck and walt disney. is that hinting at who is behind at the top? 8000-8500 people is barely any, they would easily be killed if their names were released.

personally this feels like a larp to me, guy is just someone pretending to be a christian nutbag. my guess is he is the real satanist/luciferian, think it through: he uncovered that less than 10,000 world elites are sacrificing children and covertly running the entire world for money. rather than swallowing his ego and taking one for the team, killing the lolli, drinking the blood, joining in, with a view to gather as much evidence as possible and expose them convincingly, he refused publicly and had a meltdown hissy fit and now he's giving this performance. he could have gone down as a jesus figure, liberating humanity for the next 1000 years through his sacrifice, obviously he would've been killed the moment he showed evidence for anything he is saying, but why would that matter to him? he had achieved immortality through destroying evil in the world. instead he is doing this (getting paid to speak obviously) probably writing books and not a single part of it mentions anything relevant or new.

and what is his solution after all? the exact solution the luciferians (lucis trust, alice bailey, new age theosophists, hp blatavsky) always had for humanity, unite, come together, one world government, everyone is free, communism etc.

even his dark room and one light example is not some american general, it's ripped directly from the mystery schools initiation ceremony, the second birth and Resurrection ritual, where you swear to unite by the one light and that light of knowledge shall forever guide you. He name drops Luciferianism over and over because despite his claims it's the thing in control, it's the thing attempting to take over, it wants to destabilize world religions, trust in governments, and is blaming the jews like it did 100 years ago, because they have money.
>>
File: que.png (713KB, 880x675px) Image search: [Google]
que.png
713KB, 880x675px
>>18930988
The ELITE elite, actually number somewhere in the ~7700 range.

And the elite worship Saturn. Focusing on Lucifer and Satan is the wrong way to look at it.
>>
>>18931005
there's tens of thousands of rich people in china, they will soon have most of the worlds billionaires, and i can guarantee you they dont give a shit about some 300 year old anglo-american conspiracy bullshit. it's all garbage recycled from the 60s and 70s when people smoked too much drugs and invented ridiculous shit to explain why politicians lied and rich people fleeced them and they themselves were poor. there is no other, mark zuckerberg was just some pimply faced jew kid flunking out of his freshman courses when he decided to spend his time ripping off hotornot.com and opportunistic investors saw their chance. he could've just as easily graduated and went to law school or become a software engineer and coding apps today for a few hundred thousand dollars a year. it wasn't all planned. all of the people who come up with conspiracy theories want to make money. all of the people who buy into them are losers who want an excuse for why they didnt succeed and someone else did.

let's say what he says is actually true, that the wealthy do sacrifice children, worship the devil, and want to destroy the world. most people couldn't give a shit, just don't destroy it in the next 20-30 years and let me enjoy my life. you know when people care? when something they already have in terms of shelter, food, comfort or entertainment is taken away from them. notice any of that going on? as far as i can tell worldwide, transport, shelter, food, comfort, entertainment are all becoming cheaper and more readily available.

in the past you had to pay a couple of bucks to rent a movie for the weekend. now i can binge watch 20 movies for free. no point even talking to 99% of people who claim a conspiracy exists, they don't WANT evidence, they want to remain in that state of not knowing and about to discover something, because that way they never have to do anything. you know what someone who actually believed any of this shit would do? violent action, like kaczynski.
>>
>>18931026
you're saying that if we believe in conspiracy theories we should mail letter bombs?

listen to yourself for a moment dude.
>>
>>18930819
Because both boards are full of nutters and also because occult stuff is nice.
Always refreshing to imagine there's a paranormal event/conspiracy of some kind that's vastly more significant than any of ones own concerns.
>>
>>18931026
It's hard to make a coherent argument about this umbrella topic (the elite ruling the people) when you bound your dataset from the 60's to the present, as if that's all that mattered.

Regardless of the hook in my mouth, I'll respond.

>there's tens of thousands of rich people in china, they will soon have most of the worlds billionaires, and i can guarantee you they dont give a shit about some 300 year old anglo-american conspiracy bullshit.
Seems like you got something against the Chinese, my American friend. I can assure you that those potential Chinese billionaires are very concerned about elite secret societies. To become a billionaire you need those high-society connections.

>it's all garbage recycled from the 60s and 70s when people smoked too much drugs and invented ridiculous shit to explain why politicians lied and rich people fleeced them and they themselves were poor.
The control of the majority by the few didn't start in the 60s. You're overshooting this problem by like 2000-4000 years. Do you still believe the sun revolves around the earth, too?

>mark zuckerberg was just some pimply faced jew kid flunking out of his freshman courses when he decided to spend his time ripping off hotornot.com and opportunistic investors saw their chance. he could've just as easily graduated and went to law school or become a software engineer and coding apps today for a few hundred thousand dollars a year
Lol, so now you're generalizing that everyone that posted in this thread (which by the way, no one has said that the elite are controlling our every action) believes that the elite plan and govern everything.

Boy, the elite must have their worked cut out for them if they need to plan out what I'm going to choose at the grocery store today.

You really think they bother the 'minor details'? They should, but they don't, because they can't control EVERYTHING. But they control the important things. The shows you watch as a kid, the toys you play with, etc.
>>
>>18931032
im saying you don't believe in shit. it's a hobby or pastime you enjoy, primarily because you are very low on the socio-economic ladder, and much like white nationalism (or racism of any kind, latino pride, black power) it caters to you without you having to do anything. i mean it caters to virtually anyone who has a half baked brain because they are not part of the power elite.

do you hate bad guys? fuck yeah
would you ever sacrifice a child? hell no
aren't rich people assholes? fuck yeah
are you going to do anything about any of this? hell no
buy my book with all the secrets? fuck yeah.

it's just a product, like anything else. you're essentially a harry potter fan, conspiracy theories are super normie tier now, the real hardcore guys have gone off into cosmic translucence and metallic plasma, while you're still at babbys first satan rules the world, jews are evil, the NWO is real entry level stage. at least pretend not to be a blazing newfag.
>>
Yup i thought this was pretty common knowledge, we dutchfags have known about this stuff since forever. Our motto as a country and people has always been to be even jewyer than the jews

Problem is we're short sighted and passive. We will argue with our own elite to improve things only if they directly try to fuck us over and most of us couldn't care less if the rest id the world burns down

I really dont want that to happen because i love other cultures but it's easy to feel powerless in an atmosphere of indifference
>>
>>18931052
>sun revolves around the earth
they revolve around their co-centre of mass.

i used zuckerberg because he went from some upper middleclass teenager to one of the world's most powerful corporate and business leaders, at the very forefront of innovation, american excellence, and technology. if he isn't in on it, IT doesn't exist. so if some random kid can just climb into the world elite then anybody can, and it all falls apart as bullshit, clearly they earned their way there, and want to manage their wealth.

they, they, they. bullshit. this is just anti-wealth and anti-capitalism propaganda. the EXACT same shit that was used to start the Bolshevik revolution in russia, which tricked those poor idiots into destroying their economy and led to the murder of millions of innocent people.
>>
>>18931058
Good point. You're an idiot who won't deliver a coherent argument. We're done here.
>>
>>18930776
At least he can tri-force
>>
>>18931074
don't avada kedavar me bro!

check your bank balance, look at your income. that's my argument moron. oh you own your own house? you have investments? you own over 100k usd a year? you have hundreds of thousands saved up?

no? okay. poor entertainment for poor and stupid people. enjoy it, while this guy sells his books and gives his talks and laughs all the way to the bank.
>>
>>18931091
The truth comes out. You're a wealthy capitalist. And we are still right :)

Your money and temporary position of authority/power doesn't make you right in any sense of the word.
>>
>>18931098
And this was what I was typing before I read that:

>>18931069
>they revolve around their co-centre of mass.
Ah, a spark of hope. So you realize how important relative-anything is.

So why not try to see a relative perspective from someone who was a conspiracy theorist since the '60s (I'm using your constrained dataset, since you seem to be more familiar with it) and try to understand their thinking today.
---
You're the problem, not us.
>>
>>18931069
Implying the Bolsheviks were wrong.

Who do you think feeds us more propaganda, the people with the money or ghosts from a revolution in fucking Siberia?
>>
What's more interesting about this is that people always jump to conclusions about what it truly is that the elite worship. Yahwe accepts sacrifices, and for all we know child sacrifices are his favorite. Yahwe also has no qualms whatsoever when it comes to murder

Humans are certainly luminous beings with an illusory meaty corporeal form, that much is true. But how certain are we that it's the darkness that's evil and the light that's good.

As simple shlubs with no frame of reference for the real workings of the spiritual realm, id like to find out more about the workings of these manifestations before deciding one is wholly good and the other wholly evil
>>
File: 1491961020693.jpg (125KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491961020693.jpg
125KB, 760x1024px
>>18930458
>rich, powerful people do shady, fucked up things

are you guys honestly that surprised? this has been more or less confirmed on some level or another countless times. Not that it makes it ok or anything, but thats like saying the mafia still exists and commits crimes

Ive worked around lots of wealthy socialites and have heard (and sometimes seen) my fair share of weird shit. If ts any consolation, theyre not all bad, but there ones that are are like ticks and nobody wants to fuck with them
>>
File: marc dutroux.jpg (32KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
marc dutroux.jpg
32KB, 624x352px
Marc dutroux case
>1995-96, Belgium
> marc dutroux and his accomplice whom he paid in drugs, Lelièvre,
>Julie Lejeune and Mélissa Russo, both age 8,ere kidnapped together from Grâce-Hollogne on 24 June, held captive in dutroux's cellar and sexually abused
>On 22 August 1995, Dutroux kidnapped 17-year-old An Marchal and 19-year-old Eefje Lambrecks who were on a camping trip in Ostend
>1995 he is arrested for being part of a car theft ring, held in custody for 3 months
>police search his house, while the kidnapped girls are still alive in the basement
>police claim they didnt hear anyone crying out for help despite this
>dutroux's wife, who knew of all of his activities, doesnt feed the girls and two starve to death
>after his release dutroux and Lelièvre,kidnapped 12-year-old Sabine Dardenne who was on her way to school on 28 May 1996.
>9 August 1996, Dutroux and Lelièvre kidnapped 14-year-old Laetitia Delhez as she was walking home from a public swimming pool. An eyewitness had earlier observed Dutroux's van, described it and identified part of the license plate.[9] Dutroux, his wife, and Lelièvre were all arrested on 13 August 1996
>an initial search of the home found nothing, then dutroux and his wife confessed, leading police to the dungeon and the bodies

here's were things get fucky
cont.
>due to the slow police response, failed follow up investigations and several missed opportunities, the authorities were heavily criticized, some claiming a cover up was taking place
>that dutroux was acting as a pimp for a human trafficking ring that had clients in positions of power in the country, including the police, politicians and the magistrate
>On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte (fr), the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.
>>
File: well fuck.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
>>18931291
>Throughout the trial, Dutroux continued to insist that he was part of a Europe-wide paedophile ring with accomplices among police officers, businessmen, doctors, and even high-level Belgian politicians.[21]
>up to 450 people were called upon to testify, 23 of which died under mysterious circumstances before the trial
Heres a link to a doc on them, sorry its not in enlgish
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
>On 22 June, Dutroux received the maximum sentence of life imprisonment, while Martin received 30 years and Lelièvre 25 years.

Some real true detective shit going on
>>
>>18930744
>tfw /pol/ has better /x/ threads than /x/
>>
>>18931109
nobody bothers to feed you propaganda, you feed yourself. in this world you find whatever you want to look for.
>>
>>18930486
Fake news
>>
File: tmp_28254-images(4)515602757.jpg (19KB, 622x493px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28254-images(4)515602757.jpg
19KB, 622x493px
>>18931069
> i used zuckerberg because he went from some upper middleclass teenager to one of the world's most powerful corporate and business leaders

Ignoring the elephant in the room

Are people this beyond oblivious? Using evidence against your own opinion to prove your own point wrong ?

Then again this is /X/

Keep shilling fucking shill

You probably think computes and the internet were created by high school students in a basement too.
>>
>>18930748
>says they wanted to get their best workers to sacrifice children so they can blackmail the child killers into doing anything for them

Making you do shit so they gain power over you instantly, reminds me of the story in this video which is supposedly real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

quick tl;dr as I remember, watched it long ago

>Sam Hyde tells his account of meeting a weird hobo guy
>hobo keeps rambling nonsense about his family and how his father used to be a big shot as an architect
>tells him about how his father got from the top to the bottom just because he refused to let his wife get fucked by a stranger in the middle of a party (they even made a stupid game where they started to take the keys to their cars in a bowl, you take another guy's keys and you get to fuck his wife)
>his life went to shit because he caught that glimpse of the degeneracy in the elite and wasn't part of it so he couldn't be blackmailed or treated as accomplice, they just destroyed him

it's probably after half of the video
>>
File: Laser01.png (259KB, 1000x537px) Image search: [Google]
Laser01.png
259KB, 1000x537px
>>18930787
even space hunters
>>
>>18930486
Same as ever, he tells the story rationalizes it and everything goes bizarre.

They always make sure people will do that after the breaking point, that works in order to discredit them if necessary.
>>
>>18930467
>baseless allegations with no solid proof
>pizzag8rs believe every word of it because it confirms their biases
>>
>>18931417
¢2 has been added to your account
>>
>>18930776
please don't harass this guy, it would be best not to fucking mess with this shit or you might end up being added to curry or something.
>>
>>18931417
The investigations are very real, there's sources for everything if you are willing to browse dutch pages, there's no point in dismissing this, it happens, the problem it's how much of the story it's real, or just poor bastard think it is.

I think the child sacrifices are real and effective as permanent blackmail, the rest are how you rationalize it, if you are even capable of doing so.
>>
File: 1492842217794.jpg (63KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492842217794.jpg
63KB, 1440x900px
>>18930988
>>18931026
>>18931058
>>18931069
>>18931091
Go fucking kill yourself you shill piece of shit
>>
>>18931436
>implying I contacted him
>implying I looked at his account with my real name
do you even into shareblue bro?
>>
> >>122608215
>http://www.thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html

probably old news for us but very related to the topic. Why am I think that I'm going on a rabbit hole far more bigger than I can handle? My theory is that childrenare used as a blackmail card, but why are elites so obsessed from children? That's the part I don't understand.
>>
>>18931439
>I think the child sacrifices are real and effective as permanent blackmail

You can permanently blackmail people with such teeny tiny things. A video of them cheating on a spouse. A fabricated allegation of child molestation. A million things.

To believe that the world's elites have dutch currency traders killing children to enslave them is just ludicrous

yes, the world's elite are all "luciferians" and worship the devil. Because worshipping the devil is so uhh...useful?...."Hey we're super rich let's all get together and sacrifice children, instead of taking my yacht to Borneo and smoking every drug on the way fucking 10/10 models"

right.

The idea of successful adult people "worshipping the devil" is literally cartoonish. It never occurs.
>>
>>18930520
>how believable his account is

Well he offers no evidence for his claims, so his believability is zero.

>how sinister his implication

His implication is that powerful rich people are stupid and wasteful, which is something everybody already knew.
>>
>>18931465
well, these are my general thoughts too. But it doesn't adds up to the multiple child trafficking rigs that's been around. We need to connects these dots and not to dismiss all of it just because. if they're not used for sacrifice, then for what?
>>
>>18931471
Bro you can't think of one reason children are trafficked other than to sacrifice them to Satan? Because I can think of, literally, about fifty.
>>
>>18931486
no, I can't think why the elites or CIA should care of cover it up, which is a different things. OFF COURSE, they're not sacrified to Satan. That's silly.
First off, who's abusing the children? this is bigger than your ""average"" pedo.
Second, who are they? Do we have any leads?
Third, why there are so many?
Fourth, why every time someone try to talk about pedo rings get usually ridiculized and/or shut down?
For example, this: >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txF7SmDCNBY
Why Discovery channel never published it? I checked and most of the information are true.
Fifth, what are people gain from protecting them? Money is not enought, there are many other source to easily gain illegal money, especially at higher levels.
>>
>>18931465
>The idea of successful adult people "worshipping the devil" is literally cartoonish. It never occurs.

There are even weirder things out there happening everyday.
>>
>>18931499
>ridiculized
the word is ridiculed. Now I know I'm dealing with a young teen or uneducated person.

>Fourth, why every time someone try to talk about pedo rings get usually ridiculized and/or shut down?
For example, this: >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txF7SmDCNBY [Remove]

I'm going to help you out in your life, if you will listen to me.

When confronted with a problem, you look for the answers first. You don't let your brain go wild and go "WELL WHY IS THIS AND THIS AND THIS"

Did you look up Conspiracy of Silence? Did you look up whether "Discovery channel never published it"?

No, you didn't. Because this documentary has nothing to do with the Discovery channel, and in fact WAS AIRED on US PUBLIC BROADCASTING. WHICH IS FUNDED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. LOL.

LOOK FOR THE ANSWERS. stop looking for shit under, behind, around the answers. you didn't look for THE ACTUAL ANSWER FIRST. you didn't ask THE MOST BASIC QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

this is claled a "flight of fancy" dude...look for REALITY first..look for CONSPIRACIES LAST.
>>
File: William-McGrath-275182.jpg (119KB, 590x1257px) Image search: [Google]
William-McGrath-275182.jpg
119KB, 590x1257px
>>18931465
http://google-law.blogspot.cl/2015/04/kincora-intelligence-child-sex-trade.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/20/northern-ireland-inquiry-report-outlines-shocking-child-abuse

“I think that’s why the authorities shut down the investigation into Kincora and covered up much of the abuse, because of the links to the Cambridge spy ring and, through them, the connections to the British establishment.”
McGrath was jailed in 1981 for abusing boys in Kincora but a report into the scandal published in 1983 failed to name any MPs and said the military knew nothing of the abuse.
Our source said General Peter Leng, commander of land forces in Northern Ireland at the time, had been behind a 1973 tip-off to the press about abuse, though the story was never followed up.
He said: “He was angry, not just about Kincora, but with reports of abuse at other children’s homes.
>>
>>18930513
funny, he does not talk about killing goats...he does talk about killing children.
>>
>>18931069
>quicky donnes fedora fucking ASAP
>A-actually they revolve areounf their """co-centre""" of mass.
>Continues devolving into reddit-tier (re asserts original opinion, however now its backpeddle-able and author is now rattled)
MOOORE LIKE i cant understand conspiracies because I dont like what the implications are so better pop this blue pill.
>>
File: Funkadelic.jpg (44KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
Funkadelic.jpg
44KB, 520x300px
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN
>>
>>18931465
If the scheme is actually to film/record someone killing or raping someone, then the whole "esoteric religion" element might just be a smokescreen. They initially tell someone that they are being initiated into a mystery or magikal system, and they go deeper and deeper until they are willing to do something terrible, at which point they are trapped.
>>
>>18931384
U rated
>>
>>18931436
Whats wrong with adding him? Serious question - I add random people on LI all the time for work.
>>
>>18930805
There are plenty of people who would like to do business with him because they feel they can get closer/invited into the group of people he talks about.
>>
>>18930513
>the world financial elite are Satan worshippers

He says that as if it's an unexpected problem
>>
>>18931291
So much stuff went wrong with that case. I've read a lot about it, about the case itself and (in)directly related cases. Just look how many failed police operations concering this there were in the early 90's in the Belgium/Netherlands/Germany area. I remember well when Cor Sint Nicolaas (brothel owner/suspected supplier for pedo ring) drowned around the corner of the police station he just came out of.
Satan bla bla bla? Nah, it's just a bunch of rich dudes doing everything they want and blackmail people into obedience.
>>
Sounds a lot like David Icke/Alex Jones type of guy who first goes mentioning part of the real deal and then starts rambling about Satan being real to flush the credibility of the account for the mainstream down the toilet.
>>
>>18930467
He's a top level Banker who sold his morals for cash, then he realized that, although he never had morals, this was way beyond humanity.

He got out and is alive because of client confidentiality
>>
Did he turn into a christian or a new age believer?
>>
>the world's most powerful people would let this guy tell their evil secret
Yeah right
>>
>>18930458
Will review. Go time.
>>
Vital. What is Money without some bearing on right and wrong? Eccentricity is still madness. And these fucks are like rabid dogs.
>>
>>18935285
He says, when they started using him for children, he had a nervous breakdown. Basically. Couldn't take it morally.
>>
>>18935295
Children. Someone will end these people.
>>
>>18930988
Yeah just suck it up take one for the team kill some babies... this fucking guy.
>>
>>18935285
Well said.

Is this still being covered? or it dissapeared from the news.
>>
>>18930767
>Why does /pol/ threads look like /x/ threads sometimes?
As more and more stuff comes out the line between real and "tin-foil hat" is becoming so blurry it's almost unrecognizable.

The sheer volume of credible whistleblowers is giving people with inside intel the confidence to do the right thing and reveal this stuff to the public.

In my opinion, this is how disclosure will most likely happen, like a pot boiling over. The lid will eventually come off due to the pressure.
>>
>>18930767
Because Trump, April 26th, Trump, April 26th, Trump, April 26th...
>>
>>18930988
There is no solution. Someone has allowed it to proliferate to the point where we have mentally ill people in positions of great influence. Trading in lives and souls like pieces on a board game. Someone allowed it, to create a doorway by which Gods people, become too evil to be Gods people any longer. But they are trapped in a cycle of addiction, to kids. Easy to hold under your thumb, because you know their worst secret. That they are sub-human pedo-defective. Obviously malformed to begin with, if you can't draw a line because, it's just wrong. Bad blood. New money. Why didn't we hear about these things from horrified onlookers when it was old money overtly in power? Because there was some basic taboos. Money didn't mean untouchable. Or above moral law. Unless you were a common scum bag, with the benefit of wealth.
>>
>>18935550
And we have them pushing their brand of everything, on our kids. What happens if the Devils people believe they are messengers of God?
>>
>>18935557
Destiny manifests itself.
>>
>>18935550
*were some basic taboos.

Look at what wealth has become synonymous with. Satanism, 666, and hedonism in overdrive. Worshipping currency. People don't even mind their kids are flashing the mark of the beast, on camera. That won't be beneficial if judgement day is coming. Kek. That's choosing a side, by definition.
>>
>>18931469
>Well he offers no evidence for his claims, so his believability is zero.

Not believing something without proof is just as foolish as believing it.
>>
>>18930458
The real terrifying aspect is that he's not dead. If anything this is just a way for the elite to vapor off some bad karma because the level of control is so complete now it doesn't matter if any number of people know the top of the pyramid is a satanic pedo cult. I truly resent my life at this moment.
>>
>>18935619
Don't hate your life anon unless you have helped the pedo cult.

It's the kid fuckers that need to resent their existance.
>>
File: c12.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c12.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>>18935626
I fapped at some lolicon...
>>
>>18932007
Its not a smokescreen. Read Morals and Dogma. Its mostly entirely about spirituality
>>
File: 1453692238845.jpg (85KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1453692238845.jpg
85KB, 500x673px
>>18931436
i want to taste /x/ curry
>>
>>18935721
So have they just drinked the "satanist cool-aid" or is Satan real?
>>
>>18935619
>>18935626

There are technologies of which old peoples brains are being surgically inserted into younger cloned bodies. Some of these young bodies are aged seven years old. This technology is accessed by ancient h7mans and breakaway civilizations from our civilization. The only justic3 for those sexually involved of people who look young is to learn if the people who look like children are really just older people whose brains have been implanted into a cloned body the age of a child.

No executions of them!
>>
>>18935750
unfortunately any number of religious systems and "gods" seem to be real in some sense. To know what to follow is maximally confusing, although they do seem to align themselves against Yahweh. I wish I could go back to tipping my fedora. The only thing I am certain of is that having children is cruel.
>>
File: skinneddeep.png (2MB, 1176x897px) Image search: [Google]
skinneddeep.png
2MB, 1176x897px
>>18935617
>>
>>18935777
Don't get it? I'll explain. A gullible person can be rused into something bad. A skeptical person can doubt themselves out of something good. Both are foolish.
>>
>>18935635
That's all?

You are less perverted than the Japanese continent.
>>
>>18935790
>implying Moon People aren't going straight to hell
>>
>>18935800
How is the moon hell called in shinto?
>>
>>18930513
SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>18935550
isn't it convenient how the people who align against you financially and politically are also evil irredeemable and ill? it's almost as if, to a capitalist, a non-producing non-engaged non-consuming member of society is also evil, irredeemable and ill. sounds like you're just making the inversion of the argument, namely to justify your inability or unwillingness to compete.

i mean, you have some evidence besides peoples word that all of this stuff is actually happening right? it's not just wishful thinking on your part because you are too stupid and lazy to get a degree in finance, law or medicine and secure for yourself a comfortable life?
>>
>>18935318
babies are killed every single day all over the world. i'm pretty sure theres someone getting a late term abortion within or near the city you live in this very day. you wouldn't kill one child to stop millions from suffering? what are you some kind of faggot? alternatively, the guy is full of shit and everything he's talking about is a lie built up on decades of lies which are built up on centuries of lies Christians have been telling about Jews because they are jealous that their own religion forbids usury and moneylending while the Jewish one does not, and they have the same God.
>>
>>18935846

Believe me, bankers are into some shady shit.
But you are right on the matter that some rich people see the poor people just not being successful themselves, because they have themselves done it trough actual hard work.

I see this type of worldview being expressed mostly by the baby boomers.
>>
>>18931375
Sam also fucked a mentally ill chick and choked her with a belt daily reminder
>>
>>18935886
I don't believe you because I have no reason to.

If someone says something ridiculous or highly improbable, like 8500 people covertly run the world and sacrifice children and worship the devil, I'm going to need a list of names, some photographic, written and video evidence, and a serious investigation and prosecution.

I don't doubt that billionaires are highly influential in world affairs, to any extent they can be. The are often in positions of power in worldwide corporations and can use that power and the jobs they create for thousands of employees who depend on them to survive as political leverage against the politicians in those countries they do business in. At what point in history has this not been the case? Monarchy? Feudalism? Despotism? Fascist Dictatorship? Communism? Who should take this power from the Capitalists and where should it be redistributed? Do we build a computer to decide how money is allocated?

all nonsense. these conspiracy theories come from these sequence of events:
>competition is natural, there are always many losers and very few winners
>sometimes the winners share, sometimes they don't
>if they stop sharing for too long, the losers get together and take what they want from the winners
>this creates 3 separate groups (winners, leaders of the losers, losers)
>the leaders of the losers now are the winners, the losers remain the losers, and the old winners partner up with the leaders, are killed, or move somewhere else in the world (as was the case with industrious and intellectual europeans fleeing to america in the 18th and 19th centuries)
>the losers are now much worse off than before and the new system which promised them so much ended up getting them killed until it destroys itself
>the old system replaces it, where competition is natural, and there are always many losers and very few winners

show me one country or civilisation on earth were men did not earn their way through some form of labour.
>>
>>18935783
There are way more falsifiable lies than there are unfalsifiable truths. If you hear a claim that's not supported by any evidence, then you have to either believe it or not believe it. Those are your only two choices.
If it's foolish to "doubt yourself out of something good" by not believing an unsupported claim, then what would a "wise" person do? Magically know whether it's true or not? If it's unsupported, no amount of education or wisdom will help you decide, if it did, then that would mean that the claim was supported by things you know.
>>
>>18930486
his emotion while describing this was very convincing
>>
>>18936036
he openly admitted to studying human psychology and manipulation, and that he was on his way to becoming a psychopath. an appeal to emotion just means the person has no real evidence to back up what they are saying, so they want you to feel like they are being truthful. you should feel anything when it comes to facts, because your feelings might be mistaken and then you end up making bad emotion driven decisions. or have you never made impulsive decisions based on emotion and then regretted them later?

he has probably told this story many times, and clearly builds up to it. most people with pstd or who have experienced something traumatic do not have a clear narrative like this, they get snapshots and jumbled imagery, and they often cry out of frustration not even knowing why they are sad. his account reads more like a hollywood script or the synopsis to a book rather than a man who had a mental breakdown upon discovering THE TRUTH for the first time and having to deal with it.

for one thing, would you wear a business suit and expensive watch if you knew any of what he says as fact? or are his clothes a costume, designed to make you think he is professional and experienced and wealthy and trustworthy - because generally people who dress like that are, right. but wait, isn't he saying those people at the top are actually evil, so why does he continue to wear their uniform?

it's small inconsistencies like this that reveal the true character of the speaker, and help you look beyond their performance.
>>
>>18936101
They interviewed David Icke too, that should say something of their bs filter.

But if this guy is a con, is he a con-artist or an "illuminati agent" spewing bs to make people chase demons instead.
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (93KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
93KB, 960x640px
ITT: people console themselves, because murderous pedo rings don't exist.
>>
>>18936134
i would say the latter, because if you look into his shit he's a freemason, wants to start some new type of bank with it's own currency and talks essentially about the new world order, a new form of society, etc. he is part of the whole zeitgeist, new age, human spirituality movement which traces back to before the nazis and has a lot of dubious people behind it, Crowley and Blavatsky especially.

but then if you read david icke he says the same shit, his solutions are always creepy everyone is the same, unite under one banner, rise up humanity type shit. reminds me of early communist propaganda, where aliens replaced the bourgeoisie and humans are the workers. if you interchange those words it's essential marxism. they just put a modern face on it.

my personal opinion is these people are just being funded by the KGB/FSB, which has always been decades ahead of the CIA/NSA in terms of creating political destabilization, propaganda, mass mind control. Russians like to infiltrate a system and corrupt it. Americans tend to go in with force from the outside or leverage an existing party within and prop it up as a puppet. It's two different strategies of control, one is subtle and soft and takes time but the payoff is long term because you crush an entire population through their education and you shape how they think, the other is fast and hard and blunt and very obvious and you make people resent and hate you, but you get results quickly and the payoff is immediate.

Classic tortoise and hare. Both sides are running the same race and controlled obviously, this side is just the tortoise, trying to plant the seed in your mind that your leaders are evil.
>>
>>18936014
> If you hear a claim that's not supported by any evidence, then you have to either believe it or not believe it.

Wrong. That's shit-tier.
>>
>>18936014
God. You're fucking dumb.
>>
>>18930988
>"Taking one for the team"
>Murdering a petrified innocent child in cold blood.. oh wait sorry a """""""loli"""""""

Have you lost your fucking mind, you sick sad evil fuck? You fucking piece of shit scum bag
>>
>>18936368
would she have died anyway? he got within spitting distance of the top 8000 people on the planet and decided to find a conscience then? the blood money he funneled for them probably led to the death, prostitution and slavery of millions of children. how was his work any different than stabbing children himself?

oh it wasn't, and you're a moron.
>>
>>18936390
You're fucking demented for advocating killing a child, how can you even contemplate such an idea? You fucking sociopath.
>>
>>18936101
I like this post and I also like your skepticism. Think you might be right, why should we trust him?
>>
>>18936390
Yeah because if he did it he would have automatically liberated the planet and crushed the evil illuminati and created world peace and not just become an evil child murderer piece of shit who is no better than the rest of them. If you think you would personally have done it then I think you are the lowest most vile wretched creature who does not even deserve to call themselves a human I really believe that. Dont know how you can live with yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (35KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
35KB, 300x231px
Nothing to see here; no rhythmic slapping in the shower. No one covering for me.
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (18KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
18KB, 274x184px
I just a former British PM, who was knighted by the Queen, and who's never been married. Clearly, if I was up to something with children, MI5, Scotland Yard, etc. would have outed me and not covered it up.
>>
Dude seems pretty genuine, especially when he starts talking about child sacrifices, like real tears well up in his eyes
>>
>>18936186
Probably one of the more informed and enlightened responses I've seen on here
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (108KB, 634x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
108KB, 634x731px
Hey kids! I'm just con artist or an illuminati agent, funded by the KGB, to infiltrate the system and corrupt it so you think your leaders are evil. Now get out there and chase some demons. I have to get back to work at the children's hospital. And remember, that's Sir Jimmy to you! Keep your head in the sand, because Sir Jimmy likes the view!
>>
>>18935963
so where does this cycle end?
the elite have realized they need to 'unify' neon genesis evangelion style and this conversations are discussions about what those plans are.

syfm shill and lurk moar
>>
>>18935963
>I'm going to need a list of names, some photographic, written and video evidence, and a serious investigation and prosecution.
It's too much to get your head around, so, like most, you reject it entirely. Yet when one of these well-connected bastards passes away and what has whispered at for YEARS, suddenly comes out into the light, everyone sez, "Oh my; but he seemed like such a lovable chap? Oh well, he's dead now and the problem is over. No more worries. Surely, he did it all by himself." And so it goes. And so it goes. What a bunch of cucks. Quick, someone post an informed, enlightened response so we can wash this taste of pedo rings out of our mouths and move on..
>>
>>18936014
In history if you ever look at what richness and decadence can do to a person's ideals if social norms, it takes little more than a personal account to confirm that the very wealthy practice dark things as rituals to their success.

Just look at any nation that gets rich. The nobles fall to selfishness and personal satisfaction over anything else, leading them to debauchery.
>>
>>18930520
seriously this is a extracrispy and insightful
>>
>>18930988
Your comment is a larp, did hou even watch it or look the guy up? kill your fucking self
>>
>>18936990
>The nobles fall to selfishness and personal satisfaction over anything else, leading them to debauchery.
What a well-heeled response. How does that change the outcome of them raping and killing your kids while standing on your neck financially? Good for you, by rising above this nastiness with your mannered response. Meanwhile, the "tradition" continues as it has for thousands of years.
>>
>>18936952
>It's too much to get your head around, so, like most, you reject it entirely.

Delicious irony from a person who quoted a single line from a 4 page post to attack it.
>>
>>18935907
She liked it
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (47KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
47KB, 306x423px
>>18937073
Did someone say Delicious Irony? Sir Jimmy loves delicious irony! He died a knighted, satiated pedophile at the ripe old age of 84 with more money than you and I put together old chap! Have a cigar and let's discuss the merits of capitalism whilst I bugger this dead 5yr old. Pip, pip, tally Ho! I love children! Literally!
>>
>what do you get when you combine a shill with sad satan?

these fucking guys,
>>18936570
>>18936455
>>18937193
>>18936702
>>
>>18931069
PLEASE MAKE YOUR SHILLING LESS OBVIOUS GOD DAMN
>>
>>18931069
>so if some random kid can just climb into the world elite then anybody can
I don't see the problem here. Everything needs fresh blood, even the NWO. The Illuminati were real big on indoctrinating damn near anybody.

>they, they, they. bullshit. this is just anti-wealth and anti-capitalism propaganda. the EXACT same shit that was used to start the Bolshevik revolution in russia, which tricked those poor idiots into destroying their economy and led to the murder of millions of innocent people.
2 things
One
>destroying their economy
Lolwut? The Tsar did a pretty good job of that himself. Lenin's economy was shit, but even shit is better to whatever you call that abomination preceeded it.
Two
>led to the murder of millions of innocent people.
You're blaming an ideology, a behaviour pattern, on the death of humans. You are now doing the "they, they, they," you so whine about. People kill people, it happens. You live, you learn, or you don't live (which kinda makes your viewpoint irrelevant). Similarly MOST people would rather be masters than slaves. If you aren't born strong, if you aren't born smart, if you aren't born wealthy, if you weren't brought up to be determined, why not lash out against your masters? Rattle your chains, maybe just maybe, you'll get to wring their neck, take their place. People aren't born equal, it's sad but true, but killing, subduing, or oppressing your competition is merely human nature.

A great multitude of people is always stronger than the few elites. And IF there are elites controlling everything, then the most human-logic answer is to strike them down and chase them out. And IF there isn't, then having a boogeyman has always been a succesful tactic anyway.

Me, I have a slave mentality, there is no reason I should fight, I have nothing to gain that I want, and freedom is overhyped, things seem to go well enough with these chains holding me down.
>>
>>18930744
THATS BECAUSE THIS BELONGS ON /POL/ YOU FUCKING MORON

what in the fuck is paranormal about this? because they're satan worshipers? so were a lot of fucking people?

dont get me wrong, its fucked up, its important, people need to know about it.

but fucking take it somewhere else for the love of god.
>>
>>18937418
anything beyond our normal scientific understanding is considered paranormal.

>they're satan worshippers. so were a lot of people
how is this not weird?
>>
>>18937446
if it was just a elite social club where initiates had to do something evil so that they have something to blackmail them with if they turn, i can understand on a strategic level.

but what's up with all the weird symbolism, ritual, and religious lore? it is the definition of beyond normal scientific understanding

>ergo /x/

chalk up another one, jeeves
>>
>>18935204
Best point against him this thread
>>
>>18930776
>>18930790
>>18936186

what do you expect of a man who allegedly had connection with the top 8000 people in finance? to be your average christian, muslim or jewish for that matter?
>>
>>18935617
You suffer from some form of schizophrenia, don't you?
>>
>>18937446
pedophilia is not beyond normal scientific understanding. just because something is "strange" doesnt necessarily mean it belongs here

>>18937455
neither does weird symbolism or religious lore that shit is theology a well understood and practiced study you can find thousands of resources on.

not paranormal
>>
>>18937804
ok, so don't talk about it and go find a paranormal thread.
>>
>>18937747
i would expect him to be branded on his back or chest, it is unlikely if such a group existed they would not physically tag and mark their people.
i would expect him to have something in terms of leverage over them which is keeping him a live
>i signed a contract so im not going to name anyone, so they are going to keep me alive
yeah right, meanwhile they are killing people just for fun, how hard would it be for shadowy billionaires to disappear some random dutch guy nobody has heard of before?
i would expect some sort of information from him which was not already publicly available, every single thing he said is just repeated from somewhere else and woven into a story.

>>18937358
yes the real they will always be communists, communism was a worldwide conspiracy that JFK was openly discussing in his speeches, everyone accepted it existed and was actively engaged in destroying the western world through underhanded means. then people pretended it went away with the fall of the soviet union. meanwhile cultural marxism became the accepted norm in academia, it's professional suicide now to claim there are only men and women.

nobody is in control of everything (unless it's aliens) because it's beyond human intelligence in terms of complexity. because it's too many pieces to fit together and influence. this is a known mathematical problem, you can read the wikipedia entry on it, it's called the n-body problem. when you have lots of objects each influencing each other in some way, as you get above 3 objects it becomes very difficult to find a general solution for how they interact, you can try to find a specific solution. 8000-8500 people is too many moving pieces for they themselves to control, you would be seeing chaos and destruction and assassinations and betrayals at the top of this world elite, with them constantly too busy infighting to get anything done.

>>18937293
who or what am i shilling for? not believing new age crap from a questionable source?
>>
>>18937804
>pedophilia is not beyond normal scientific understanding
>neither does weird symbolism or religious lore that shit is theology a well understood and practiced study you can find thousands of resources on.

enlighten us,
what is the scientific explanation for all of the above mentioned things?
>>
>>18935204
they would let him do it if bullshit was mixed in with his story, serving to discredit his true statements.
>>
the thing with these people is that they back themselves up into a corner. they just dance the dance for as long as they can and just leave when the party is over.

meh, keep your money, that silly yellow sign, and your elite status. i'd rather die with a heart as light as a feather and pass my trials knowing i never raped a kid
>>
>>18937848
>mental illness/ conditioning
> theology

theology isnt a science but its a study. there are books and shit you can read about it. if you think theyre satanist go read some books about satanism. its not an abnormal thing other than shitty people being shitty.

if you seriously think there is some paranormal cause for this then your wrong

religious or spiritual =/= paranormal
>>
>>18937861
so the top 1% of the top 1% are all mentally braindead religious fanatics with control over all major global institutions.

how is that not paranormal you braindead religious fantatic retard?
>>
>>18936952
nobody has posted anything credible, a handful of people around the bbc were pedos, there are pedos in hollywood too, a fraction of the population fucks kids just like a fraction is gay. rich kid fuckers protect themselves from scrutiny, disgusting parents go along with it in return for fame and fortune. how does this link to THE elite. it just shows you that even hollywood producers and knighted british actors eventually get discovered. the rumours about jimmy saville were around since the 70s btw, except your not british and you have no real idea how the story developed. it didn't come as a shock to anyone when he died and people said he molested kids.

give me the names of the world elite, the 8000-8500. how the fuck does he even get that number? let me guess is forbes rich list a lie? or are they all on it? if i say i know the first 3 people who REALLY landed on the moon in the secret space program, and then you ask oh who were they? and then I say SHILL HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME, LOOK AT THIS GUY, why would you believe anything I have to say? If you make a claim back it up.

>>18936418
skepticism is cancer because it always shuts down discussion, i hate it when people think in terms of SKEPTICS vs BELIEVERS.

consider yourself an adult, if your kid says they saw a monster under their bed, check under their bed. don't fucking assume they are being truthful because they are your kid. If you aren't going to believe outlandish things your child says, why would you believe some strange person in a language you don't understand who has ties to a secret society and admits to being in finance and banking where lying is part of the job.

all of this stuff is going in a very bad direction trust me, when enough people buy into this crap it will reach a tipping point and simply discussing conspiracy theories will label you a terrorist and extremist and this will crack down on freedom of speech.
>>
>>18937873
i love how you think being a pedophile is okay because being gay is okay.

how do you sleep at night?
>>
>>18937873
Go back to posting Jimmy Saville pictures, you pedofuck.
>>
>>18937869
because they are people. people being pyschopaths isnt out of the ordinary. neither is people in power being pyschopaths that shit has always happened thorughout history. its not out of the ordinary

>religious fantatic

what? are you high? i didnt say anything about MY religion in any of my post. just the fact that there exist a study of religion

you are too salty guy get off the web

go read a book or take a walk
>>
>>18937873
>discussing conspiracy theories will label you a terrorist and extremist and this will crack down on freedom of speech.

It always reach that point and then we are proven correct everyone jumps into the bandwagon and the process starts again.

Happened with the NSA, happened with the bohemian groove, MKultra and a disturbing etc.
>>
>>18935790
>continent

and now you get to expand your knowledge. enjoy!
>>
File: whatisx.jpg (355KB, 1420x561px) Image search: [Google]
whatisx.jpg
355KB, 1420x561px
>>18937861
>>
>>18937882
it's not okay, how do you get that from reading what i wrote? i said there are pedos, this doesn't make them supernatural or in control of anything. is everyone who commits a murder possessed by an evil spirit? is everyone who steals secretly guided by the demon of thievery? are adulterers enticed by witches and satan? you somehow reverted your thinking back to 17th century puritanical christianity and are incapable of parsing sentences which don't directly reinforce your beliefs? whats going on here bud, you feeling okay?

it's an interesting tactic you have btw, to read about 10% of what i write then ignore the rest and write a 15 word response. you keep doing it over and over ITT, are you afraid to discuss the actual content of what I brought up? I've written about 5000 words so far, you've written maybe 100. seems like the only purpose behind your constant replies is to provoke and goad. almost like you're automatically reacting from a playbook, and refusing to engage in any meaningful and productive ways.

I wonder if we could identify your location globally and zone in on your person and you were no longer Anonymous trolling on an /x/ board if we wouldn't find something very interesting going on both spiritually and psychologically, to manifest this type of behavior.
>>
friendly reminder that it's a good idea to take a step back from the computer screen every so often and close your eyes and take a deep breath! getting mad at people on the internet doesn't help anyone.

i love you!
>>
>>18937904
Haha, I knew it.
Feel free to do so, I've lived my life as a red herring so brain dead religious fanatic elite retards like you will waste resources.

I've had my share of problems, but I'm an intellectual skeptic who only searches for love and truth in a world where those two things are becoming more and more impossible to find.

And I'm just using fire against fire. But even through your words I can sense your intent. It all bleeds through, but I'm sure you know that better than the 'dumb sheeple'.

I look forward to it. I do not fear the consequences of a life spent in earnest pursuit of higher ideals.

I love you too /x/, but fuck the suits around here.
>>
File: 1491916855384.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491916855384.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>18937895
thanks anon, another one for the leaderboards
>>
>>18937886
>>18937882
this feels like no-platforming to me.

accuse someone who disagrees with you of being evil. we don't listen to anything evil people say.

interesting how often it happened so far, consider what is the content of my posts (all the long ones ITT basically) which triggered this response:

>>18937293
>>18937042
>>18936911
>>18936952
>>18936434
>>18936405
>>18936368
>>18935823
>>18935318
>>18931459
>>18931338
>>18931109
>>18931098
>>18931103
>>18931074
>>18931032

now consider is this level of dis-engagement, personal attack and dismissive language a normal reaction? or does it sound similar to what someone who has never questioned their own beliefs and feels threatened does when first facing opposition.

all i said was:
>if this guy was for real where is his evidence?
>if you actually believe this shit, why don't you do anything about it?
>he's tied directly into proto-communist new age movements

>no evidence because he's larping
>you don't want evidence because you are also larping, and are addicted to fear porn, this is like your soap opera
>ignore any links to worldwide communism because actual conspiracies are not that fun to read about

>>18937915
newfag reddit spacing cancer. sense intent? better than who? address what i wrote not what you think im trying to say. do you actually think this place is important enough to draw resources from some group which is trying to remain invisible? there are like 500 active posters, all teenagers or young adults, mostly NEETs or very poor. This is hardly a pride of lions about to free humanity.
>>
>>18937960
tldr; you get to be ignorant, so do i.
umadbro/sis?
>>
>>18937960
i will note the use of emotive language, we, us, we don't believe you, we're done here, kill yourself.

all us vs we constantly. I didn't realise anyone appointed them to speak for the entire board. I am just speaking for myself after all, they appear to be unelected leaders. all very curious, all with the express purpose to shut down discussion.
>>
i win :)
wonder what the info request you'll send to your superiors looks like 'anon used logic and critical thinking to pwn me. let's go in boiz'

think you lost a job, shill
>>
>>18937960
>REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeEEEEEEE
>>
>>18937977
designed to normalize:
>mental illness
>dismissive responses as actual debate

geared at tearing down board discussion into group think.
>>
>>18937983
For anyone who doesn't speak government:
>Minimize the risk:
>Dangerous critical thinking
>Says the truth so we can't retort with anything except logical loops and emotional disinfo
>Geared towards turning a shill-discussion into a group red-pill

You gov guys are notorious for labelling the tin with what's inside or what's not inside. I see the same shit from you, amiwrong?
>>
>>18938006
>he actually thinks someone is paid to talk to him

are you being gangstalked too? that car parked across the street sure looks shady. are there any microphones in your room? have you checked? ever notice how that one employee always stares a little too long at you when you do your shopping? then pretends they weren't?

what about those voices we i mean they are projecting into your mind? after all you're a very special person, you know the real truth. we need to monitor and control you, in case you begin exposing us.

huh? what's that? a tap at your window? that bird in the tree? you really think it's a bird?

it's just smells, relax, look it's nothing, it's just smells.
>>
>>18938026
lmao i go up to cops i think are corrupt and ask them for their names and badge numbers. im far from paranoid.

interesting you talk about smells. any comments about the predictions /x/ has made for the year? :)
>>
>>18938032
it's called healthy skepticism, but i remember you said that's a bad thing.

>>18937873
>skepticism is cancer because it always shuts down discussion

I wonder if a true /x/ anon would say that. Only a government shill.

I'm on a roll today, been winning internet arguments left and right.
>>
>>18938026
can i ask you how many valid points you made throughout our argument/discussion and how many valid points i've made?

your definition of /x/: wrong
your support of pedocucks: wrong
etc.
>>
File: King Solomon.jpg (646KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
King Solomon.jpg
646KB, 960x1200px
I just have one problem with all of this, child sacrifice is not a Luciferian thing at all; it's Satanism/Middle Eastern paganism
I don't like how he mixed up Luciferianism with Satanism and then equated it with Middle East (Babylonian, proto-Judaic, Egyptian, etc) paganism
Lucifer is the one who would advocate for the destruction of that elite and would condemn the vile acts they conduct, i'll have you all know that Christianity created the concept of "Satan" to satanize (pun intended) Lucifer because if they didn't it would be obvious he did nothing wrong and God would look bad in contrast
The Christian Bible has some good knowledge inside but it's like Harry Potter's chocolate frogs, some are good and some are bad. Some of it is treasured ancient knowledge and some of it is ancient social engineering and mass control propaganda which effects are still present today
>>
>>18931465
>To believe that the world's elites have dutch currency traders killing children to enslave them is just ludicrous

It's not ludicrous. You can buy a child in some countries of the world for a few thousand dollars. Every criminal organization has a criminal initiation ritual: Bikers, Mafia, Aryan Brotherhood.

>The idea of successful adult people "worshipping the devil" is literally cartoonish

You don't understand spirituality. When your life revolves around harming people, stealing, cheating and killing (because that's what wars do), you deify evil to add a spiritual experience to it. Just like a Christian has a spiritual experience after doing good.

>>18930458
What he says makes perfect sense - actually I already 'strongly suspected' all of it, I think every redpilled person does. At the same time, he offers no new information, which leaves the (small) possibility open that he is just a very good actor.
>>
>>18938310
Your perception of "Lucifer" is built around a mis-translation.

http://www.franknelte.net/article.php?article_id=27&print=yes
>>
>>122813154
current /pol/ thread on the video. Im the dutchfag from the second and third reply wanting to figure out his legitemacy. Feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18930458
Humans are not important. The only importance is the importance you place upon them, you want to kill a few "innocents" go right ahead.

Ying yang, it was always meant to be like this, its a fucking dance. Everything makes everything else exist.

"Look guys there is evil" says the good man

"Look guys there is good" says the evil man

Its all bullshit.
>>
>>18938394
oops
>>>/pol/122813154
>>
You guys are going to get blind sighted again, every day people are horrifically y killed. The sun still rises.

What the fuck are you cunts moaning about, everyone dies.

Give it 100 years everyone here will be DEAD, what's the big deal?
>>
>>18938399
>blindsided
>>
If its true, let things just play out, because when you get back to where you came from.

None of this will matter. And deep down you all know this. Wake up, how many ants do you walk over a day? How many bugs and other animals do you kill and consume to be alive?

THE UNIVERSE LIKES TO DEVOUR ITSELF, GET USE TO IT IT WON'T CHANGE
>>
These people want attention, don't give them attention.

Just go about with your life
>>
>>18938404
>If its true, let things just play out, because when you get back to where you came from.
This makes no sense.
>>
>>18938437
It will when you die.
>>
>>18938443
how do you know?
>>
>>18938471
How do you?
>>
>>18938472
how do i know what?
>>
>>18937873
>the rumours about jimmy saville were around since the 70s btw, except your not british and you have no real idea how the story developed. it didn't come as a shock to anyone when he died and people said he molested kids.
Then why was he going on holiday with the Thatchers and hanging out with the Royal Family? Why was he Knighted? If there were rumors since the 70s, why would these high profile people gladly walk arm and arm with a potential pedo and not have MI5 check them out? I find it too convenient that the allegations of Jimmy Savile and Prime Minister Edward Heath only gain traction after their dead. Into the ground they go, along with all of their secrets, their contacts, the names of all the other pedos they knew...and so it continues. I believe both men were protected because the "elites" protecting them are Ok with their proclivities. Why would you out a pimp like Jimmy when he brings you what you need? Sure, when he's dead, you can throw the public a bone and say, "Look what we found. Relax, he's dead. It's over." Look how many restarts and missfires the Ted Heath investigation has gone through. Do you think they'll find any connections or evidence linking him to other higher ups that have helped him, shielded him, or joined him over the years? Guess we'll see. I get that initially people can't imagine such horrible things being carried out with children, but now that it's been established that these things do happen, the foot dragging needs to stop. Investigations need to happen much faster. This guy in the interview needs to be in protective custody and he should be naming names. If that doesn't happen, and he's telling the truth, it's just a matter of time before he turns up dead.
>>
>>18937418
because it's conspiracy fucktard, this is a board about paranormal and conspiracies.
>>
>>18938500
wouldn't the answer to that be obvious? you found 2 pedos in the hundreds of people who would have spent time with the royals or whoever in the upper class. nobody talked about it. same with raping women, back in those days date rape was considered normal, some guys were just going to do it. people were busy fighting the cold war and worrying about nuclear weapons and tensions all over satellite countries controlled by us or ussr puppets, nobody was focusing on a guy like bill cosby who drugged and fucked like 58 women? (raped, allegedly, etc). same with say a drug problem today, if someone is a closet drug addict but in a position of power they aren't outed, it gets hushed up generally, though rehab has become more popular for things like alcohol addiction.

there are always slightly different rules for those who have money. to go from this to implying everyone with money is in on some giant pedo ring is absolutely unfounded. do you legitimately think everyone worth over 100 million dollars is evil? they just hate life, human beings, they crave suffering, destruction, death, misery, rape, torture? that's an incredible position to take given these are the people running the corporations, in political office, making the most important decisions. sounds like you just hate society then.
>>
>>18931291
I remember reading an internet book on the subject about ten years back by a couple of journalists, well laid out and with a proper reference section at the end. The police were being driven to distraction, as everything that could possibly go wrong, did.
>>
>>18938936
There are also people who were brought to these ceremonies. And seen them sacrifice kids. As kids. Ffs.
>>
>>18938943
*and have

Sorry.
>>
File: 0YJBWwl.jpg (56KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
0YJBWwl.jpg
56KB, 637x474px
>>
>Ego maniacs sacrificing children and worshiping evil deities?

pls anun huw cn u b dat stopd¿¿
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (134KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
134KB, 400x519px
I have trouble believing it's anything more than people who are too stupid to know any better. Marrying your family members, will eventually do that. These people are, hopeless human garbage. In a really sad, desperate kind of way.
>>
>>18938681
It's not everyone, and it's not always childrens.

But there's plenty of fucked up things one can do to become part of the group.

Take bribes for example, cheat on your wife, participate in big game hunting, launder money.

All this things are part of the status, they expect you to do them, it's just like playing golf, it's the way you became part of the circle of trust by doing something that you shouldn't, with them.
>>
>>18939024
The Dark side is powerful. But I doubt most of these groups lack any real power. Or true affiliation, with much more than maybe a porch and LARP Grifters.
>>
>>18939032
The dark side can only go as far as force nothing more, it is stagnate and self destructive.
>>
>>18939032
They are throwing money at people who would probably be Moonies, if it payed well. Ninth Gate LARP Coke parties. Sacrifice just means money.
>>
>>18938681
>you found 2 pedos
You really think it was just two guys? Sir Edward just has little lorry with no windows he runs around the park in, with a bag of candy? Or are children brought to him? I don't understand why no one seems to grasp the concept of an organization that is built into this level of society. Hollywood definitely has it, if you listen to some of the former child stars. Truth be told, it's really a waste of breath sounding the alarm to pedo rings. Half the people don't believe it, and the controlling powers are so embedded at important levels, they can quash any investigation that looks to be dangerous for the "elites". The only thing that would really work would be a "Van Helsing" type character; a one-man army of destruction, to silently move through the group "staking" each one as he goes. A "Jack Bauer" for pedos.
>there are always slightly different rules for those who have money
Then I guess the same should apply for those hunting down pedos.
>>
File: 1492844810381.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492844810381.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>18931032
well,he's not wrong anon
>>
>>18938392
Almost everything in the Bible is a mistranslation or a misrepresentation, from Constantine all the way to the 60's it has been butchered both intentionally and unintentionally
But when i talk about "Lucifer" i mean the pagan idea of him and the apocryphal texts
Satan and Lucifer are not the same, Satan doesn't exist. It's a Christian invention probably created by the Council of Nicea
>>
>>18930513
Goddamn you guys are too obvious
>>
>>18937418
I bet you want more of those
>post your scary ghost stories!!1!
>>
>>18937960
>this feels like no-platforming to me.
FUCK OFF
>>
>>18930458

The guy sounds obviously full of shit.

Why isnt he naming names? Because its for attention.

Why isnt he dead, assassinated by these elites he betrayed? Because its fake.

Use you're fuckin' head.
>>
>>18936186
>The KGB/FSB, which has always been decades ahead of the CIA/NSA in terms of creating political destabilization, propaganda, mass mind control
This fucking moron. What do you base that on exactly? The CIA has been destabilizing shit regularly since before it was the cia. Fun thought but you're full of shit.
>>
>>18938397
>Ying Yang
>Ying

Really?
>>
>>18941736
really
>>
>>18930458
Elite Zionist banker reporting in
>Oy vey, first of all this goyim is probably some bitter Dutch /pol/tard who was never allowed to join the Yahoodi Shekel's club, never huyd of him.
>Second, this yutzi says we tried to blackmail him. Feh! Blackmail? a small-time investment banker with a child sacrifice? We haven't done that in thousands of years. What a shlemiel, stop living in the past, Genfag!
>Third, The Elders of Zion text he mentions is absolute mishega! All lies
>Fourth, implying we worship Lucifer or Satan. If you believe in that, I have a menorah to sell you.
Oy, my head is spinning like a dreidel now
>>
>>18938397
The Luciferian pedo killer sez what?
>>
Wow it's literally nothing, and I suddenly feel veeery sleepy *yawns* I might just take a nap or two
>>
>>18937193
>I love children! Literally!

fornication =/= "making love", another satanic perversion, twist of meaning, that needs to die
>>
>>18931512

>i r da shillest
>>
He looks like a rich guy himself so why the fuck would you take this guy serious?
>>
>>18940256
He isn't death because he didn't mentioned names, guy learned the basic rule.

>>18941243
Social psychology in the USSR was fairly advanced compared to individual based psychoanalisis and conductism, it's fair to say that the russians had an edge in mass population manipulation back in the 60's and 70's.

Like someone mentioned the CIA style was know, proven, but also rudimentary while the KGB style seems a lot more subtle.

One great example if it's true it's the anti vaccines disinfo campaign, that spread over the new age movement, or even the new age movement itself, if accounts are to be believed.
>>
>>18942209
>worked his way up in high finance
>WHY IS HE RICH DOE
Take a look at RB and his peers. Go through some credentials. Look em up on linkedin
https://bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
This is not some David Seaman. The guy knows finance. The others do to, or are otherwise accomplished in their respective fields
>>
>>18931375
This story is absolutely insane, and more importantly, 100% true. The hobo was indeed the son of a brilliant architect; read the highest rated comment on the youtube video.
>>
>>18937960

>shilling this hard
>on /x/ of all places

Podesta gtfo you lost and one day you'll burn too
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.