[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is fire ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (79KB, 600x480px)
image.jpg
79KB, 600x480px
Why is that the one thing that we created will destroy us also but also will save us is fire the Holy Spirit and are own making in the physical what drew man to fire in the physical spiritual sense
>>
>>18929848
>the Holy Spirit

Fire is needed yes, until you stop believing the bible
>>
File: 1580050_300.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1580050_300.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>18929848
>What is fire?
Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen.
>Why is that the one thing that we created will destroy us also
I dont know. Its rather sad and poignant how you put it.
>but also will save us is fire the Holy Spirit and are own making in the physical what drew man to fire in the physical spiritual sense
Not sure what this means. But I am glad you are. Ya know. Thinking outside the box. The holy spirit is so cool.

Be happy. Lighten up.
>>
>>18929951
>Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen.

flames don't consist of matter, bro. fire is a process, not a thing.
>>
>>18929848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdJAXE9rCY
>>
so youre saying i need to immolate myself to get closer to jesus
>>
You mean like, what is fire in a psionic sense?
That's easy. It's potential, it's energy raving to go.
>>
>>18929956
It's similar to living organisms, which we call life, yet life is a process.
>>
>>18929956
>flames don't consist of matter, bro. fire is a process, not a thing.
it is matter, its just plasma
>>
>>18929956
Don't start. Everything is everything. You can't just explain anything. Nothing makes any sense yet everything does.
>>
>>18929848
Enter the flame. Salvation is near. Do not be afraid. Akira comes.
>>
The energy turnover in human bodies add up to almost 1 Hiroshima bomb a day.
>>
>>18929848
>If you kill them all you win.
-Justin Trudeau
>>
>Why is that the one thing that we created will destroy us
>we created

Do you seriously think human beings created fire? Do you even know what creation means?
>>
>>18930770
>Akira comes

What does this mean?
Do you mean Akhirah the Islamic afterlife?

or do you mean TETSUOOOOOOOOOO? or something else
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.