[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decide my fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Desk.jpg (214KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Desk.jpg
214KB, 2048x1152px
I'm a handsome young white man (not Aryan, I have brown hair and my family technically comes form Italy, France, Ireland, and Portugal) born into an upper-middle class family with a possible future in the study of computer science. I'm slightly messed up -I can post my diagnoses if you need- but I believe that I am a charismatic person and can easily navigate social situations / make friends and connections / network. In fact, people have told me that I am a born leader and will succeed in the endeavors I take in life. Although I'm probably not a member of one of these "elite" families / clans you talk about, I like to think that I have something special and I ought to do something with it, perhaps that I am an elite in spirit. I've busied myself with the study of music, I'm a talented musician of many instruments and styles with a vast knowledge of music theory and an a finely tuned ear for music. I believe that music can unite people from drastically different backgrounds, and I can appreciate many different genres of music. It is as close as I have ever gotten to the divine.

I want to know if it is worth it to learn about the things you post here: aliens, reptiles, space jews, all of it-- the true "red pill." I already partially believe a few of the conspiracy theories I've heard around here (I tried to make a Tulpa once, she's still here somewhere), or at least I'm dissatisfied with the narrative that hollywood and the stupidity of pop culture and consumerism have provided for me. I feel like Macbeth, halfway through the pool of blood: I can return to normalcy and live my life entertaining/numbing myself until I die, or I can return here and seek some kind of truth from your fair board, and perhaps hope to discover this "eternal life" or "alien contact" you speak of. Thoughts / criticisms / advice? Thanks.
>>
>>18929777
I dont know what'll happen to you career wise, but I do know that you will shit your pants sometime if you have not already. It happens to everyone, especially me.
>>
>>18929777
>the true "red pill."

/x/ is roleplaying, extremely stupid people, young teens, schizophrenics, and people like me who find that interesting

the only "paranormal" thing that exists is aliens and that's not "paranormal" at all, it's just lumped in.
>>
>>18929789
I shat myself about 3 times already. Once with a boy, once with a girl, and once when I left school for a treatment center.

Unless you're talking about the literal act of shitting your pants.
>>
>>18929777
It is likely that the 3 spatial dimensions are unbounded - there is no edge to our universe. And it is filled with superclusters. And if we look at just one of these superclusters, we'll see dozens of galactic clusters - thousands of galaxies to each. And if we look in on our own cluster, at our own Milky Way, we'll see the galaxy holds hundreds of billions of stars. And orbiting around these stars and sometimes flying cold and alone through interstellar space are trillions of planets. And on one of these trillions of planets, there are trillions of living things of all shapes and sizes. Some meager portion - maybe 5% - of that biomass are the 8-9 billion humans here. Spread all over the planet, in cities big and small. And in one of the cities there is a small building. And inside that small building, there is a small person.

And that person is thinking they are VERRRRY important.

But then they got trips, so checked. Best of luck in your endeavors. Perhaps some humility if you look toward the occult.
>>
>>18929777
>Decide my fate
Well, ok. You got holy digits after all.
You know the drill, on your knees, swear to the old code, etc.
>>
>>18929777
>I feel like Macbeth, halfway through the pool of blood: I can return to normalcy and live my life entertaining/numbing myself until I die, or I can return here and seek some kind of truth

I'd like you to explain how you feel like Macbeth based on what you wrote
>>
>>18929876
I guess it's a stretch, but Macbeth said that he was so deep in his trouble or the metaphorical "pool of blood" that he might as well trudge through to the other side, rather than turn around and go back from where he came.

Macbeth killed people, and other people found out, and he thought he might as well kill them too, rather than right his wrongs.
>>
>>18929777
>I can return to normalcy and live my life entertaining/numbing myself until I die, or I can return here and seek some kind of truth from your fair board, and perhaps hope to discover this "eternal life" or "alien contact" you speak of. Thoughts / criticisms / advice? Thanks.

You're seeking advice from external sources for internal problems. Can't you just figure it out yourself?
>>
>>18929777
Ultimately what do you want to know?
>>
>>18929897
What to do, I guess. Or more specifically, whether to forget suspicion, conspiracy, and /x/'s truth in general or to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>18929896
I could, but when I try to I never get far. Other people always have something good to offer, and sometimes I find it's easier on my mind to let other people make decisions for me.

As the ancient Greek philosopher Collaboranus once said, an individual idea is like a virgin at an orgy, but multiple ideas can come together and generate a human centipede of horizontal growth.
>>
>>18929918
>What to do, I guess. Or more specifically, whether to forget suspicion, conspiracy, and /x/'s truth in general or to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It will go as deep as you keep looking, there is no "end point" everyone is starting to realize the Universe complicates itself beyond further inspection.

Its really up to you. If you do want to go deep, make sure you got your head screwed on tightly.

And to get to the really deep parts you need help with mind altering substances. Yes psychedelics.
>>
>>18929924
>As the ancient Greek philosopher Collaboranus once said, an individual idea is like a virgin at an orgy, but multiple ideas can come together and generate a human centipede of horizontal growth.

True I was speaking to someone who helped me further understand something, just yesterday. So you're not wrong there.

Be careful who you listen to. Don't "adopt" other peoples beliefs on face value
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.