[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal OD hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20141226_170025.jpg (782KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141226_170025.jpg
782KB, 1920x1088px
Last night, I ODed on diphenhydramine. I took 25mg more than the lethal dose for my size (5'9" 150 LB male.) I was shaking constantly for 5 1/2 hours and hallucinating. Some hallucinations were mundane, like holding my phone, walking outside, etc. But I went to the bathroom to fill my water and try to take a piss (diphenhydramine also makes pissing really tough) and I saw that the whites of my eyes were completely red. Possibly hallucination but idk. I hobbled my way back to bed shaking all the while. I don't know how much time passed but I saw a giant lizard on the floor, then it got up and started laughing at me. For some reason seeing it made me think it was Satan or some other demon. I survived the allegedly lethal dose without any medical treatment. I came here to ask for help after consulting a druggie to verify I was right on the dosage
>>
>>18929599
>I came here to ask for help after consulting a druggie to verify I was right on the dosage

What's your phone number
>>
You sir, entered an altered state of consciousness and saw yourself the reptilian shape shifter that's been tormenting you into taking such hard drugs. Tell that thing to fuck off.
>>
>>
Were you trying to commit suicide or looking for a recreational experience? That is not the drug to use for either. It is considered a deliriant in high doses, so you may hallucinate, but not in the traditional sense. More likely, you will just be very uncomfortable, confused and mildly stimulated. Physical effects are very rough. Dehydration, insane vasodilation, and tactile sensation... A bad time.

Also, for future reference, the "lethal dose" varies greatly depending on the drug and user. LD50 is the only value that describes a lethal dose. This dose results in 50% of users dying. So basically, you got lucky.
>>
>>18929599
Completely normal side effects, nothing unusual. And by the way, many substances have a standard overdose value, but in reality have completely different dosage effects that vary from person to person.
>>
Thanks for the help so far, good stuff to know. I sorta needed to get out here and ask for help cause I'm still kinda delirious and disoriented. I'd never tried this before.
>>
>>18929661
Good to know, good to know. Auditory stuff also happened. I had no tolerance for the stuff, never taken it before. My system is generally pretty tough, but never tripped that hard before
>>
>>18929691
stay away from stronger substances, the thing you took is considered weak af by actual junkies
>>
>>18929710
Don't plan on messing with antihistamines and stuff, this wasn't good.
>>
>>18929710
Actual junkies use DPH to potentiate when they haven't got enough dope. Otherwise there isn't use for it, recreationally.

Curious as to WHY somebody would do this to themselves.
>>
>>18929737
Cause I'm an autistic retard who spent 3 years of his childhood cooped up in a closet. I have no social skills to even communicate with friends, let alone safely buy drugs.
>>
>>18929750
I feel ya. It's not like I haven't tried it, but I was like 14 years old.. If you're smart about it, you're better off financially to purchase over the net, anyway. Not to mention, dealers that sell over the internet are held accountable for their product, so you're less likely to get ripped off, and product is as described. If I had a nickel for every time a junky ran off with my money or sold me an inert powder... on the other hand, I have never once been fucked over by online vendors. Worst case scenario, USPS takes an extra day to get it to you.
>>
>>18929793
I also don't have a PC. I'm writing this on a fucking kindle fire
>>
>>18929599
yeah that happens. I used to abuse dph when I was a legitimate child because I bore witness to my mom take more than the recommended dose to sleep and I saw shadow people/spiders/hallucinated red eyes in my room/got abducted by aliens and got psychosomatic shit such as feeling like I was about to blow up. It actually pretty much piqued my interest in all things /x/. Funny to look back at myself as an insane delirious druggy kid because I am completely standard nowadays(besides working memory deficits lel).
>>
I once took a bunch of Dramamine with a friend cause we heard if you take enough you'll hallucinate and yup, sure thing. Was at friends house and eventually when it kicked in she was talking to me and I looked over and noticed a turtle under her computer desk. Also saw smoke rising from my friends bed covers a lot. Weirdest part was me and her saw a black cat run by when we went downstairs to grab a snack... Looked at each other and both asked "did you see that..?" Fucking weird mate. Aside from hallucinating got a bunch of tingles and shakey feels...and couldn't stop rubbing my legs half the night.
>>
>>18929976
Forgot to mention she didn't have any cats
>>
File: 1487238349509.jpg (8KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1487238349509.jpg
8KB, 235x216px
>>18929991
>she didn't have any cats
>>
File: Kitty_3.png (968KB, 972x888px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_3.png
968KB, 972x888px
>>18930019
>>
File: Kitty_2.png (533KB, 755x467px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_2.png
533KB, 755x467px
>>18930029
>>
File: Kitty_1.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_1.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
>>18930033
>>
>>18929976
I took Dramamine during my trip to Disneyworld, as I get horrendously motion sick. First time taking it. Popped some in line for the Tower of Terror.

I'll be god damned if that Twilight Zone intro didn't have me in tears of existential bliss.

Also Phenergan can fuck you up if you combine it with pain killers. Once I had a sinus infection so bad I was prescribed Tramadol, and then Phenergan because "some people get nauseated from it." I literally fell down a flight of stairs and didn't know it until I hit the bottom.
>>
>>18930042
>Also Phenergan can fuck you up if you combine it with pain killers

phenergan can fuck you up by itself. That's promethazine dawg. On painkillers it can easily kill you, don't do that one on purpose ever again.

Wait...You had a doctor prescribe you BOTH OF THESE SAME MEDICINES?

I mean this very very seriously, you need to contact a lawyer, or someone at the hospital or something, because thats like NOT ACCEPTABLE those medicines are considered "major interaction risk" together
>>
>>18930048
It was when I was in high school, almost a decade ago. I have been remembering it as those two, but it may have been something else. I'm PRETTY certain it was those two. After the incident, I did a lot of research, and distinctly remember having bottles of both in the house. Months later, I wanted to know more about the interaction, and experimented with one Tramadol and half a Dramamine - I slept for 16 hours.

I didn't get sick much in high school, and was pretty healthy. That may have been why they prescribed both? Looking into it, I've found other people prescribed them simultaneously. Also, I was living in Alabama at the time, so...
>>
>>18929599
I tried this with benadryl just made me shake/twitch. Couldn't really breathe well layed in bed waited for death, didn't have any hallucinations
>>
>>18930048
Hmmmm people combine promethazine and opiates all the fucking time. Ever heard of lean? Plus tramadol is hardly a painkiller. Nothing to worry about at all...
>>
>>18929599

I didn't take any drugs before but I know the feeling of trippin balls. I usually get hallucinations in the morning if I wake up too sudden. I see flying box, snake on the wall, human figures that disappear over time.
>>
>>18929599

please make a general trip thread. I want to know more. This is fucking exciting
>>
>>18929599
nigga i took 1.2g of dph when i was 120 lbs and i was fine. make your liver do some pushups or something
>>
I did diphenhydramine a few times. Always heard whispers straight out of a different dimension. They were louder underground.

Shadows were like tendrils reaching out to cover areas that were in the light. Overall, not a pleasant experience. The only mindset available on it is fear and terror.
>>
>>18932221
Nice trips and I had a similar experience if fear and terror as you can tell
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.