[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 2017 >Everyone in civilized world has access to a camera,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ufo.jpg (16KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
16KB, 510x341px
>be 2017
>Everyone in civilized world has access to a camera, on hand at all times.
>Number of credible UFO pictures goes down

Explain plz!
>>
>>18929334
They have not gone down.
Our cameras are shit to try and capture something over 50 feet in the sky no less.

People don't wonder and walk like they use to
>>
>>18929334
high def image of UFO
>"haha thats clearly just a chinese lantern or a weather balloon, not a ufo!"

high def footage of ufo
"haha what? why is the picture so blurry? lol stop shaking the camera so much! WAAAAH FAKE!"

There's no winning with skeptics.
>>
>>18929334
>>Number of credible UFO pictures goes down

you clearly haven't checked youtube a single time, since there are videos of ufos uploaded straight from peoples phones all over the world all day every day lately

if anything, the internet era has proven that there are thousands of them, at least, all around the atmosphere at all times. we're a research lab for them right now, or a sightseeing thing perhaps. but they're all over the fucking place. literally everywhere. all the time.
>>
File: iwantbtoleave.jpg (17KB, 370x464px) Image search: [Google]
iwantbtoleave.jpg
17KB, 370x464px
>>18929334
>>
>>18929334

Individual access to imaging technology goes up, number of fakes go up. Assuming initial number of credible images was low to begin with, any new credible images are lost in the saturation of fakes.
>>
Nobody looks up anymore. The camera in our pocket have us always looking down.
>>
>>18929387
You know OP is just going to say he's still right because nothing you post counts as "credible", right? You should know how these threads go by now.
>>
>>18929334
This gets me down as a believer, but I also believe legitimate sightings are actually pretty rare, so I still have hope.
>>
>be 2017
>Everyone in civilized world has access to a education, on hand at all times.
>Number of credible IQ points goes down
Explain plz!
>>
>>18929540
/x/ is a thing
>>
go try and film the moon with your mobile camera, now try and film an orb doing loops in the sky. its hard op, not impossible but hard to do and your picture/video will be shit. luckily i had 4 witnesses with me so i know what i saw. nigger.
>>
I saw a black triangle once, in broad daylight. Didn't get a pic. Why? For one thing I was driving. Couldn't easily grab my phone and access my camera in time. More importantly, I was dumbfounded! Seriously, imagine seeing some shit in the sky like that, totally unexpected, defying all knowledge you have of aircraft. I think this must happen to a lot of other people. Something's there but only for a moment, and in that moment you're just so awestruck all you can do is stare. By the time you even think of taking a pic it's gone.
>>
>see something crazy /x/
>UFO, gnomes, ghost, bigfoot, etc.
>take a single, blurry picture with an ancient camera

always the case
for a reason
>>
>>18929783
shit i watched UFOs fly in formation for almost two hours. I watched probably one of the best UFO sightings in human history. I watched UFOs emit a plasma flash or something to the ground which is almost never described...Too bad it was like, 15 years before smartphones
>>
>>18929403
Not necessarily. That is to say, their is no parity between the amount of training required to make a convincing fake versus taking a photograph of one. It isn't a straight linear progression, if anything an interpolation of fakes vs. real in the past.
>>
>>18929818
In 2 hours you couldn't find a camera?
>>
>>18929334
I took some videos at the end of last year I'm not claiming they are UFOS but definitely were things I could not identify. There were at least 5 flying very close from me. Is there someone here that could give me an explanation if I post them?
>>
ITT people who refuse to spend time looking straight up at the sky at night.

Most UFOs are specks of light in the sky and are hard to notice unless you spend some time staring straight up at the sky.

People are lazy fucks. I see 20 unidentifiable lights in the sky per week. Some might be satellites, but when I see 15 go past at once it's unlikely. They're usually high and would be hard to catch well on a phone without zooming full and people saying "this is a shitty blurry video".
>>
File: 1464375262550.jpg (36KB, 731x411px) Image search: [Google]
1464375262550.jpg
36KB, 731x411px
>>18929530
Who cares if they don't believe, those videos are going to keep being taken regardless.
>>
>>18929938
So you're saying we should have stopped watching to go "find a camera"

You don't have much concept of "the country" do you..Like no 24 hour store within 2 hours?
>>
>>18930092
I feel like ive gone insane but I had two sightings in recent months. Both were high and starlike. One of them had to be moving hundreds of km/h and changed direction on a dime. Couldn't be anything else.

There are thousands of them up there at any time right now, I think.
>>
>>18929334

People are too busy looking down at their phones rather than up at the sky.
>>
File: 1491994267155s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491994267155s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>18930226
>>
>>18930141
No, I'm the same anon who posted about seeing a black triangle and not being able to do shit but stare at it til it was gone. Which that post replied to, saying they had 2 hours. I was around before smartphones too but even in the 80s and 90s, most people either had cameras at home or took them on outings. So it's reasonable that even before phones, 2 hours is enough time to have grabbed a camera. If I sat and watched UFOs for one hour I'd definitely have thought "I need a camera for this".
>>
>>18930141
Btw I live in rural Kentucky and same point still applies. We had/have cameras...
>>
>>18929334
I hope you realise that UFO doesn't really mean an outer space alien ship but Unidentified Flying Object.
There are still a lot of UFOs.
Besides having cameras did not enlighten us very much about the corrupt ruling elite ruling us did it.
Besides did the number go down? Where did you read that.
>>
UFOs were never extraterrestrial, the government doesn't test them as often as they used to because everyone has cameras.
>>
>>18930226
>ufo sightings are down because MUH SOCIAL MEDIA

this board is garbage
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.