[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual VS Psychological?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 195x259px
Hey all, posting this story again because I'm still very curious about what happened to me, and maybe one of you can help me. So I met the perfect lover, we literally shared everything in common, lots of synchronicity, felt like universe guided us to each other, you know like it was meant to be. Things were great, but as it goes a ton of outside issues showed up, so to save relationship I turned to the occult. Tried many different spells and things (including tarot, scrying, etc) to improve relationship, however I didn't do any of the rituals correctly or all the way through, neither did I listen to tarot advice, or my own intuition. Anyway, we eventually broke up but I kept trying, so much different things, I feel like I generated an insane amount of energy towards the cause because I focused so much on it. I tried things almost daily, I was obsessed more with the rituals than I was with trying to fix things with my partner... first red flag. Well my latest escapade came after we broke up, it involved candle magic, which I didn't do any proper research on, so I didn't do the spell correctly, but I did it anyway and charged it with very positive, heart-felt energy for us. The energy was extreme! I felt it resonate from my heart, my heart actually vibrated, and it felt really good. Candle felt really charged, and I took my time to carefully make sure everything was attended to. Then things changed...and the person started showing more affection/attention towards me and texting me alot which they NEVER DID, and they were trying to get my attention, flirting a lot, etc. which they had never done before... I couldnt believe it!! I thought my spell worked for once! Things were looking great! So I decided I didnt need the candle anymore because my wish came true, but I was a fucking idiot, I should have just kept it and kept attending to it. (continued)
>>
>>18929329
(continued)
Then I decided to start a new candle after reading what I did to the old candle was wrong (I would burn the bottom of the candle, which your not supposed to do) so I took the needle out of old candle, put it in new one, because I decided hey; I won't burn the bottom of this one. I'll keep this new one in tact and try again, maybe it'll make relationship even stronger without a burned base. But then...when I tried to set up the new candle... everything went wrong. The flame quickly died. The needle fell out. And then, the candle toppled off my altar. I decided that was a sign to quit the candle work, and to discard everything, so I did. However, I took my old candle that I had charged with my loving energy, and decided as a way to cleanse my past and start fresh, the best thing would be to destroy it, which I did, in a horrible fashion that included burning it and stomping on it.... the next day, I had this weird affect where I slept the entire day. Then the next day, I woke up in this crazy, psychotic, manic state where I wasn't acting like myself; this included locking myself up in my dark bedroom, rolling around on my bed laughing, and beating myself up to the point where I got a concussion...and then the worst part is, I did something to completely destroy and sabotage the relationship, I developed this hyper sexuality and did something really stupid that made the person really upset and freak out, and straight up tell me to stop and leave them alone... everything we had built up again was officially ruined!! (cont)
>>
>>18929337
and RIGHT when that happened, right when the person told me to leave them alone, I seriously "snapped" back to my senses; like it felt like a jolt, or an electric shock, or that feeling you get when you're startled. And then I was myself again. Normal, stable, sane... what the fuck happened? I had also stayed up all night (after sleeping that whole day) and what was hours passed by in what felt like minutes. Lots of lost time... Was I possessed by something from the candle, who decided to destroy me and the relationship, the same way I destroyed the candle, by setting it on fire and burning it? I believe with candle magic and a needle, its almost like some sort of voodoo doll, where the needle represents pain? So maybe by destroying the candle in such an ugly way, my relationship got destroyed in the same way, as did my body when I punched myself so hard? I must also mention I got a tarot reading that straight up told me to "keep my sexual desires, wants and needs, under wrap and in check, and things should be okay" which I clearly ignored. The final cards were 10 of Swords Reversed, or the Moon; there were two paths. The Moon I believe would have led me to keeping the relationship going if I kept the candle magic sacred, but the path went to 10 of Swords reversed, which was the card of endings. Of course, this could all just be bullshit, but it was interesting. Now here comes the psychological part; I also stopped taking my medication cold-turkey, so its entirely possible that my episode was caused by medication withdrawl. I don't even remember those 2 days clearly...it was as if they were a dream, or as if it didnt happen. Of course I know it did though... (cont)
>>
>>18929350
1/10 just typical teen blathering without punctuation or line breaks
>>
>>18929350
(cont) Doesnt really explain the "snapping back to reality" thing literally the second after we broke up for good, as if I was possessed and spirit was all, "ok my work here is done". All my hard work.. ruined! I know this all sounds stupid but bear with me and open your mind. As a final note, a couple days later I decided to go to the garbage bin outside and destroy the candles by snapping them in half, and smashed the crystal ball I kept the original candle in, which had the positive energy...before I did that though, I brought the candles back in, curious about starting the ritual again. When I found the original candle, god it was ugly, so fucking disfigured like our relationship ended up, my once beautiful candle charged with the loving energy...The needle was burnt/embedded in the side. I took the needle out to look at it, and it pricked my finger. I was tempted to try the spell again, so I took the candle and needle and brought it back in my house... but when I looked for the needle..it was gone?? Completely disappeared? Of course, it could have just gotten lost somewhere on my way to the house, but I thought it was strange. (cont)
>>
>>18929363
(cont) I began the ritual again with my disfigured original candle, then decided it was stupid, and decided to just throw everything back in the garbage bag and be done with it for good. In doing so I burnt my thumb with candle wax, but ignored it. Before all this happened, I was suffering mental problems which is why I needed the medication. I stopped the medication. Then I had that "snap" back to reality. Then, during my concussion, I took the medication again. The next day I woke up feeling fine... I am back to my old self again, and all my medical issues seemed to have gone away, and I feel better than ever. Could just be because I started medication again. However, a couple days after, I felt some cold breezes and drafts, despite window being closed... I also turned to religion, enforcing a belief in God (not necessarily Christianity, but just a belief in God) and that made me feel immensely better as well.

So my question to you guys; paranormal? or psychological? I'm going with psychological combined with coincidences and me just putting "two and two together".......... but I still find it strange that the needle completely vanished.
>>
Omfg get a hobby or smth
>>
I just wanna know what happened..
>>
It looks like the relationship wasn't meant to be, the negative results may have come because you were forcing thing too much.
>>
>>18929563
Do u think it was spiritual or psychological?
>>
>>18929629
Did you really type that entire story out seriously and not roleplaying?

You have to be eighteen (18) years old to use this website kiddo.
>>
>>18929636
It's serious.
>>
>>18929636
And i really need help because this is bothering me so much. I also developed a crazy obsession with the person which may have contributed, also did a few curses.i was a fucking idiot. I don't know if this stuff is real or not but I fucking lost them because of all this.
>>
>>18929659
You lost them indefinitely because you're teenagers and your relationship didn't work out. You think it was some amazing, perfect relationship because teenagers literally alwyas think that (no, I know, I know, yours was special, I don't understand. Even though I've heard this 300 times in my life)

Nothing you did is real. It's play. You lost them because the relationship just didn't work. Understand? You have to accept reality, not reject it. What will running from reality do? What will thinking you can control reality do?

Do you think you will be successful if you work hard in life, or if you just make it happen with magic? Who is really successful and happy out of the people you see?

I know you are like 14, so listen to me..Get your face out of stupid magic books and into textbooks. You were supposed to figure out about 5-6 years ago that stuff like this isn't real.
>>
>>18929712
Are you absolutely sure? How did the mania line up so perfectly after the candle was destroyed & then I regained my senses completely once they confirmed it was over? I'd like to believe what youre saying is correct though.
>>
>>18929714
Listen Emily, Madison, Hannah, Emma, Alexis, Ashley, Abigail, Sarah, Samantha, or Olivia:

none of that shit is real. None of it exists. It's in your head. You're just making yourself think these things. Get a grip.

PS I know your name is one of those names because those are the top 10 girl names from 2002 and your parents are not educated people so they picked a common name.
>>
>>18929727
Fuck i needed to hear that
>>
>>18929723
You think things line up perfectly because you want your life to be interesting like a book, show, movie, game, whatever

but life isn't that way. Life is boring. These fascinating astounding things don't happen to us. When you're in your 30s like me, if you don't have kids, and don't drink/do drugs, you will find yourself wondering what there even is to fill out all the time until you die.

So make use of your youth and do something productive so you don't end up like that. That's the real terror in life. Not possession or magic. It's getting older and feeling like you could have done more.

It's time to leave childish magic crap behind. A lot of people come to /x/ and roleplay or obviously have schizophrenia but I think you're just confused.

Remember that in other less educated countries, the same type of "rituals" you described are often used to designate people as witches or demons so that you can murder them. People use the shit youre using, in uneducated parts of the world, to just control others and do evil. That's why shit like that exists. It's just shit to confuse weak and dumb people.
>>
>>18929629
Well from my experience everything is primarily spritual and logical/psychological secondary. if you provide me your date, time and place of birth I can find what planet caused it, I'm assuming it was a bad moon.
>>
>>18929749
Ah sorry can't put out personal information. Aside from that, you think it eas karmic? Spiritual? Everything I did was rushed, wrong, so against every thing I believe in...I was a fucking idiot!!!!
>>
Bipolar disorder
>>
>>18929786
So no spirits?
>>
>>18929747
Thank you this really means a lot to me
>>
File: candle.jpg (97KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
97KB, 540x700px
>>
>>18930064
Lovely photo!
>>
File: Rapunzel.png (272KB, 582x308px) Image search: [Google]
Rapunzel.png
272KB, 582x308px
You are not too weak, dumb,or "just a kiddo". You are trying your best with the information you have.

Your fascination with this lover, specially if you don't have many other good things going on your life, made you quite obsessed. That's natural, not really your fault or weakness.

When the pressure of your desires and unnatainable dreams was too much, your reality filter broke for a few days. When it goes back to the previous state everything gets very confusing: who am I, what do I actually believe in?

What happened can be seen as spiritual or psychological in a thousand different ways, depends on what is your perspective, and they are all correct ways of expressing a part of reality. The post-outbreak confusion makes you not "be set" on any particular perspective for a while, this will get better.

The energies felt are real, your dreams of feeling free and energized are real. That's all I can think to say to you, I hope it's helpful. Take care of the things under your control, with positive intentions, that's all.
>>
>>18930274
Thank you :) I have to mention there was a cold wind/draft blowing that made me shiver after the first couple days on the couch I'm sitting on. Now i don't feel it... just thought it was strange.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.