[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pickle Lake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: airfield1.jpg (94KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
airfield1.jpg
94KB, 650x433px
Pickle Lake Ontario
>CSIS Black site?

So guys I stumbled across this article talking about how Pickle Lake up in Ontario is a black site for CSIS and that they do weird shit up there. I being interested, further investigated and found that not only the stuff on the article has happened in the area; A bunch of women have gone missing as well.

Also the airfield had a massive over hall in the mid 2000's with most of the satellite photography being blurred out, and as well as the surrounding area outside the town.

Then finally from what I have seen the military also uses it a lot for training and stuff, but I don't know if that helps at all.

Anyone have any idea on whats going on, especially fellow Canadian bros? I just really want to know that this shit doesn't happen in Canada, I thought we were peaceful people.
>>
forgot the article, here:

http://metacanada.ca/2017/04/meta-witness-news-pickle-lakes/
>>
I've been hearing about the mind dungeons in Pickle Lake for like 5 years now
>>
Rip larry
>>
File: JackingIn.jpg (53KB, 288x291px) Image search: [Google]
JackingIn.jpg
53KB, 288x291px
>>18929191
>photo of alledged "Mind dungeon"
>it's a screenshot from The Matrix
>>
File: patriciaB.jpg (113KB, 695x492px) Image search: [Google]
patriciaB.jpg
113KB, 695x492px
Appearntly there was a fire recently, I have noticed that there has been a ton of fires at this place recently.

>>18929193
you kidding or? do you have sources
>>
>>18929191
>photo of alleged mind dungeon
>picture from the matrix

is this site a joke?

OP, just so you understand, it's totally normal for military compounds/airfields/etc to be blurred out on satellite imagery. This is even done to many civilian/corporate sites for security purposes
>>
>>18929213
Ya but why would they do it for a normal airfield during construction, then after they built it un blurry it like nothing happened, what are they trying to hide?

>>18929203
>>18929204
Also, I know the photos are fake but dude the other stuff in that post made sense. Also what if they were just using it as a diagram to represent what was happening. Because isn't it hard to take photos of something ur not supposed to.
>>
>>18929223
>what are they trying to hide?

Do you know absolutely positively everything about how air force bases are built and what type of areas they need to have underground that are totally secure and whatnot?

Because if you don't know that, with 100% certainty at expert level, those are the things your mind needs to consider when you see things like this. Not "THEY'RE MATRIX TORTURING PEOPLE".

Your mind should jump to something *logical* first, not something *far-fetched* because you think the far fetched thing is interesting. You cannot operate as a successful adult in this world if your mind jumps to far fetched things instead of logical things.

>Also what if they were just using it as a diagram to represent what was happening.

It says "alleged" meaning they are presenting it as a real photograph. To not know that it's from the matrix shows incredible tone-deafness and lack of contact with pop culture that is common in people who have mental health issues.
>>
>>18929233
Dude its not a military air base thats the whole point, it is just a normal air base that all the sudden in the early 2000s there was a massive increase of activity and it got blurred out.
>>
>>18929239
>Dude its not a military air base thats the whole point

How do you know it's not a location of strategic importance that was selected to have a safe room for VIPs or whatnot?

And once again, you can request companies like google blur your satellite images. Could even be for such boring reasons as trade secrets involved in the construction of the site.
>>
>>18929254
dude, I am just curious if there is something happening here. Because as soon as you leave the city the satellite photography is extremely blurred.
>>
>>18929264
>Because as soon as you leave the city the satellite photography is extremely blurred.

And what is the most logical reason for that? I'm trying to see you through to a better conclusion not making fun of you.
>>
>>18929267
What ever, I bet something is happening over in that small middle of nowhere town. Im going to find out shit about it dude.
>>
Ya I've been to Pickle Lake. When I was there it was a hotbed of prostitution. There's stories of live births taking place and the police having to come and take the children to foster homes/orphanages. There's also stories of coat hanger abortions and that the ghosts of the dead babies haunt the place.
>>
http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/2008/01/north-of-pickle-lake-ontario-six-lights.html

Here is another tidbit i found
>>
>>18929275
>what ever

Here's the correct answer. The blurred area is old satellite data. Because the town is nothing and nothing exists around it, there is no reason to target capture of these areas in high resolution.

Furthermore: The high resolution stuff you see on google maps etc is from low flying planes, not satellites. This means the high res shots have been pieced together from thousands and thousands of plane flights for the past decade or so.

And guess what? Your area is so irrelevant that nothing has flown over to do that work again yet.

Or, you know, they invented the matrix and they have a secret "mind dungeon". It's not just that the place you live is irrelevant to the world.

Want an exciting life? Leave Pickle Lake, don't try to turn Pickle Lake into an interesting place. It isn't.
>>
>>18929289
Im going to get a couple of buds and go up there, and when i get kidnapped i expect you to save me.
>>
>>18929186
>I just really want to know that this shit doesn't happen in Canada, I thought we were peaceful people.
I have some bad news, Anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.