[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlanta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6213.jpg (765KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6213.jpg
765KB, 850x1280px
What does /x/ think of https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmZY4wFSsE
>>
>Georgia mentioned on /x/
>not about Altamaha-ha or barrier island skinwalkers
> wtf

its just DOT faggotry. or gremlins. either way im tired of their shit
>>
I stopped watching after I realized that this woman is mentally fucking retarded. Or does everyone in the South speak like that? It's like she's reading from a card, but it's written in another language and she is translating on the fly.
>>
>>18929763

>>18929746 here. shes definitely reading from a card, most people in the south are normal and just have accents. a lot of us are even told to hide them by teachers and parents because people will think we're dumb.
>>
I posted this before but although there's no proof the money points to marta. marta wants 5.5 mil from the state but the state doens't give shits about a blue city in a red state so they aren't going to tax their citizens. the bridge was probably an accident but after that marta numbers started skyrocketing because it was the only way in atlanta. this helps justify their 5.5 billion tax they are trying to put through to and get georgia law makers to pass. so other parts of the transportation system start breaking down because it helps justify the bill. or atlanta has a horse shit transportation system. most likely the second.
>>
>>18929828
I've driven in every major east coast city and Atlanta has by far the worst traffic of anywhere other than Manhattan which doesn't count because its a fucking special place on earth

The MARTA, also, is the worst RTA i've been on, and that was like 10 years ago. It's probably dilapidated as fuck now. It's the type of RTA where you get on and the cars are fucking dirty, trash, blood on the seats and shit..In Charlotte my RTA is clean as a whistle
>>
>>18929841
dc is worse but atlanta is bad. what do... add more lanes? marta is bad and honestly probably needs the money...
>>
>>18929868
>what do... add more lanes?

they fucked up, i dunno how they can solve traffic issues in that city. The one thing is that the city is losing people and suburbs growing so it'll help itself somewhat.

Charlotte extended the rail line thru more of the city and just added a fuckin san francisco style trolley, but thats more for "cool" factor than transportation i think
>>
>>18929841
DC was so bad this poor chap blocked the memories of it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.