[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ would you guys help me make a horror story a few lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0750.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
Hey /x/ would you guys help me make a horror story a few lines at a time? I think it would be fun to read and I'd post a link to the video if you'd like. Thank you guys.
>>
It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly a shot rang out!
>>
It entered the building, not through the door but the ventilation system.
>>
>>18928414
The spring had given out in my nerf gun. I mumbled, "Its nerf or nothing..."
>>
More shots rang out!
>>
Leaving the ventilation system it possessed a guard through the mouth.
>>
Taking a few moments to adjust to it's new skin, it walked back to the security booth and used one of the many keys on a ring to open a drawer.
>>
This is great guys thank you so much. I'll actually read it all as if it was one story so get as creative or weird as you'd like.
>>
It carefully removed the silver hollow point rounds by their brass jackets and dropped them one by one down the floor drain
>>
There was a buzzing noise, and it slapped hard at it's neck. It pinched the mangled corpse of a hideously large fly between its fingers and looked at it momentarily before putting it in it's mouth and eating it.
>>
The fly turned out to be a hallucinogenic.
>>
File: 1479961444909.gif (228KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479961444909.gif
228KB, 300x300px
jLIuwenrn. kbnw.4km5t7, sdlfikj. djs uivy xneodtyg7 a089ac7e5455.
>>
The doors opened to the compound and 3 cars pulled in. The front car's window rolled down and the short, wrinkled man peered out at the guard expectantly.
>>
It just stood there in the secruity booth, completely bewildered, listening to the radio program as if it was a personal message
>>
"Are you going to let us pass," grumbled the driver, "or do you expect us to sit here all damn night?"
>>
startled by the presence of frustrated motorist, it nodded it's head and searched around for the button which would lift the entry gate.
>>
It found the button a moment too late to avoid suspicion but it didn't really matter either way. As the black sedan passed through the 18 inch thick blast doors, the creature's extinction became all but assured
>>
"Shit, took you long enough. That's your ass right there." Spat the man as he rolled up his window and led the black cascading caravan into Blakely Labs, leaving the guard to his own devices once again.
>>
>>18928652
the demon wearing the guise of the guard stared out through empty eyes and laughed with a sound like grinding gravel. it exited the booth and walked swiftly through the underground parking garage, following the black sedan.
>>
Confused by its body. its environment and the human social interactions it just kept standing there with its eyes darting around
>>
For me one of the scariest aspects a story or event can have is the non explained nature of it. And i dont mean like ufos. I mean like if you ever read Kafka's the metamorphosis.There is no explanation why he turns to a vermin bug. Thats the scariest thing to me or one of the more scarier the abolition of reality and logic for no reason in unexpected times for unknown stretches of time.
>>
>>18928672
Worried about his new condition he begins to crawl around, and then a sounds.
>>
but who was the phone?
>>
I think we'll stop this one at 50 posts, this is great so far. Thank you guys for helping!
>>
Up ahead, the old man was getting out of his sleek black sedan, double checking his keys, security badge and lunch for the day.

the guard silently glided up behind him undetected.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.