[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if aliens are the path to enlightenment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1622.jpg (220KB, 1280x1161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
220KB, 1280x1161px
What if aliens are the path to enlightenment
>>
File: 1340028210594.gif (24KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1340028210594.gif
24KB, 300x309px
>>18928261
>What if aliens are the path to enlightenment
That would explain the anal probing and cattle mutilations.
>>
>>18928261
They arent. Im enlightened. They came to me after my ascencion
>>
>>18928276
Thats just propoganda to keep us from the truth
>>
>>18928286
Explain
>>
>>18928296
They're the heavenly host and accompany all of the ascended masters here on earth, there is a literal army of heaven here with us right now.
>>
those are some pretty pixels you have there
>>
>>18928385
Show proof
>>
>>18928429
>inb4 you're too low density to percieve them
>>
don't worry, reinforcements are inbound ASAP
>>
>>18928261
Those are a Fallen Angel observing the Crucifixion and a Holy Angel running him off...
>>
>>18928385
My nigga!

Correct.
>>
It's the sun and the moon and stars. We literally had God's that drove them around because we were dumb. Sure glad we moved past that.
>>
>>18928286
Explain this
>>
>>18928429
We are out here, on your earth and in your skies.

Seek and you will find.
>>
>>18928458
by asking for proof, anon is seeking right now. can you help him find?
>>
>>18928457
Fake and Gay
>>
>>18928464
Don't ask me, ask them in the skies. Look up with ease and gander, be open and allow them to reveal themselves.

They are hidden amongst the stars, and some may even be a star...
>>
>>18928535
Nonesense
>>
>>18928535
you say they are good hhahahaha no way fag
im a fucking mexican who eat beans for lunch everyday and my farts are less stinky than this monsters from above
>>
>>18928535
been doing that for years.

no aliums yet, but i've seen a bolide, meteors galore, satellites, even an irridium satellite flare.
>>
>>18928261
The path to enlightenment comes from within, not from the world.
>>
>>18928261
>implying there is only one path
>>
>>18928577
do you even www
>>
>>18928296
No I dont have to explain just because you came up with some tinfoil theory without evidence.
>>
>>18928457
Fake and gay
>>
>>18928608
U cant explain because your lying
>>
Meditate in the Light for the Ascension.
>>
>>18928656
This.
>>
>>18928649
This is what the modern world does to you.
You cant see the truth when its right in front of your face, because school teaches you science and youre too brainwashed to try doing for yourself.

Wait for the talking heads on TV to tell you how to get what you want, or make enough money to buy it.

OR you can get enlightened yourself, like the Buddha/Jesus/(insert ascended master here) did.
>>
>>18928935
>You cant see the truth when its right in front of your face

Well. You just moved the fail condition for your ideas beyond any reasonable limits. Conspiracy theory does this too. The fail condition for X idea being false and proven false is moved until it's no longer able to be proven false.

Ascended master here. This thread is full of bullshit. The truth is a bowl of cherries. Take a look at a bowl of cherries.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.