[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons experience some paranormal shit in indiana? Besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1492565112822.jpg (160KB, 1844x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1492565112822.jpg
160KB, 1844x1210px
Any anons experience some paranormal shit in indiana? Besides corn people.
>>
An ice cube
>>
Live in this small rural town as a kid. Had this dream where there were these 5 haggish women in dark robes planning to do something with me, and everything around me was the town while being developed.
Wake up in a cold sweat scared
Go to the living room and look out the glass door and see a figure standing on the edge of the woods in the cornfield.
Just one thing that happened there
>>
When I was younger I'd hear voices in my house when everyone else was asleep and steps going up and down my staircase. More recently I experienced sleep paralysis a few years ago.
>>
>>18927699
What happened with the sleep paralysis? See anything?
>>
Requesting beelzebub cornfield dog screen cap!!
>>
Took this at 12 a.m. on Jan 1, 2014 in Indiana.
>>
>>18927596
What are corn people?
>>
File: 1492649418151.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1492649418151.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>18927686
Best place to hang out in town was actually in the woods as a kid. Was how i got to different places in town.
At one point me and my friend were walking on the woods about a week after that happened and we came across this really old and dilapidated shack on this hill.
It was almost unnaturally dark inside.
We were all reasonably spooked but decided to go back to it later with our other buddy with flashlights and shit, but when we got back we couldn't find it, like it dissapeared
Now we knew these woods pretty good, something fun i liked to do was make maps of the woods for our "war games" (essentially hitting each other with sticks and other toy weapons) and locations of "treasure" (beer bottle caps, which i had more of than everybody) so we would have seen this thing before.
>>
File: dabrothers.jpg (60KB, 620x313px) Image search: [Google]
dabrothers.jpg
60KB, 620x313px
many many pimps a-pimpin'
>>
File: 1492566094812.png (55KB, 1302x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1492566094812.png
55KB, 1302x1056px
>>18927781
Some farmers and other people living in rural areas around here talk about seeing faces or figures in their fields.

Some people will call out to them trying to shoo them away or figure out who they are and they'll disappear.
Usually after making any contact at all will result in corn or corn husks found near the doorways outside, but no corn will be missing from the field.

If someone is hostile towards them they'll go missing. Think a farmer was found dead in his field a while back. His family mentioned something about him yelling out back and firing his gun.
>>
>>18927746
Fuck, think i have that one sec
>>
File: 1366401190694.png (109KB, 953x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1366401190694.png
109KB, 953x1350px
>>
>>18927938
This one is good and noice aussie image.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.