[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to enter the third realm, but I am stuck mostly in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: scroll-to-top.png (1KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
scroll-to-top.png
1KB, 50x50px
I need to enter the third realm, but I am stuck mostly in the first, and sometimes in the second.

Does anyone know how I can enter the third realm?
>>
>>18927387
First you're gonna need to tell us dafuq you're talking about
>>
>>18927387
Go straight for the fourth density.
>>
>>18927387
Can you visualize a cube?
>>
File: rubick.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rubick.gif
2MB, 500x500px
It's similar to the trick to visualize three dimensional space.
>>
>>18927392
The first realm is where I am and where anyone is inside of their own home, to put it in simple words. The second realm is outside of that, aside from in the third realm which are specific areas.

>>18927396
I don't think that will help.

>>18927402
Fourth? I only know of three realms.

>>18927406
Yes. How will that help me?

>>18927420
How so?
>>
>>18927387
You're in it, friend. You're also in the 4th. The 5th is what you're interested in.
>>
>>18927429
Ok I'm sure you think you're being all crypto-cool, but "realm" is a pretty general term. If you can't even define what is is you're trying to say I'm gonna go ahead and guess this is advanced roleplay, advanced autism, or advanced schizo. Alternatively, it could be advanced /fringe/ which is all 3!
>>
>>18927453
I am in the first realm. Earlier I was in the second. I have an idea of how to get in to the third, but I may be wrong.

>>18927466
Sorry if I am not explaining it particularly well. I learnt of these realms from thinking about how the world is made up, and I have split the world up in to the three realms. I have been in the third in the past, but I am trying to find my way back to it. Earlier I was in the second, and now I am in the first.
>>
>>18927387
Forge path to door. Leave house.
>>
>>18927474
That will only bring me to the second realm.
>>
>>18927472
So are you just taking drugs or something? IDK if you know this, but the thing you are working on has been done and expanded/evolved with centuries, if not millennia, worth of knowledge. It's the Qabalah
>>
>>18927486
I am taking anti-psychotics because I attempted suicide and afterwards a doctor concluded I was psychotic based on what I was saying.

Do you know much about the third realm or its Qabalah equivalent?
>>
>>18927486
Just in case you are still there;

Do you know of a book that can be understood by pretty much anyone about Qabalah. I believe it may help me.
>>
>>18927542
The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune.
Qabalah Denudata by Knorr von Rosenroth, if you know Latin
>>
>>18927624
Thank you. I will try to get my hands on the first.
>>
>>18927640
You're welcome. The Kabbalah Unveiled by S.L. Mathers is another decent one... I would stay away from anything with Franz Bardon's name on it.
>>
>>18927499
IDK how you define the third realm but I'm sure you will find its equivalent, check out the Tree of Life, the Paths and the Sephiroth should have what you're looking for. Sorry if I came off as a dick.
>>
>first and second realm

what are you, a single-celled organism?
>>
>>
shilled again.
>>
>>18927429
So the second realm is the Astral Plane?
>>
>>18927387
Of course you need to escape. That's a ghost plane, Galm 1. It's too spoopy for missiles!
>>
Stick your head up your ass, nice and warm and dark in there, straight to the 3rd realm
>>
>>18927472
Dude it's turtles all the way down. There aren't three realms. There are super universes that slap each other and create a universe with similar start conditions to ours. All the time.

Take your meds. Please don't hurt people.
>>
>>18928958
All planes are astral planes, the difference is in densities.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.