[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you made or aim to make a career out of something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

Has any of you made or aim to make a career out of something /x/ related?
>>
>>18927066
No.
>>
File: 2qbeSYt.jpg (142KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
2qbeSYt.jpg
142KB, 700x666px
>>18927066
I used to scam people along with an african witch doctor(had no choice... very poor anon living on a park bench). We made serious money but left those things behind me.
>>
>>18927080
How much and what did you use to do?
>>
>>18927092
How much? it varies from client to client.... a couple hundred or a couple thousands... or land... beasts or gold
>>
>>18927092
what did we do.... long story....I will give you just 2 examples
>>
>>18927106
I'm always up for some greentext, mate.
>>
>>18927092
Example 1. the rooster trick.... he hide a rooster on his belly when a complaint was received about evil spirits.... we went to the yard and ask the ocupant ant to throw water... lots of it and to dig with shovels... he dig with his a bare hands all the mud and voila! a rooster emerged.... their faces were like WOW!! Then he asked for a donation to the spirits.... they were generous.... my job consisted on creating distractions and fear "be careful doctor" "bring more water quickly" etc...
>>
>>18927092
Example 2..the candle trick..... spiritual session took place and I was in charge of making magic candles.... you take a regula candle and you make layers with a mixture of wax and mineral dust(cooper, iron, aluminum, etc)... we have many and I calculated the time based on the length of the candle.... the candle tipped me when the reaction was about to happen(a small burst)... then the magic occurred during a key moment of the session.... large donations and scared clients
>>
>>18927127
That was a bit hard to make out but it's still interesting. What about the other example?
>>
>>18927142
I love this one.
Out of curiosity, where are you from?
>>
>>18927147
Nicaragua.... the with doctor was from Ethiopia, sierra leona, nigeria or ruanda(he was a liar and had many passports but im sure he was African)
>>
>>18927162
How did you meet this guy?
>>
>>18927171
we meet in Brazil and took me in....we travel to several countries and I was his assistant and spanish translator for a few years.
>>
>>18927181
Why did he take you in? You displayed some sort of abilities that made you qualified for the job he was offering?
>>
>>18927197
Because I trusted him.... We meet at the park and asked me for help... he needed to use a payphone and couldn't read the card instructions and luggage laying around.. fresh from the airport.... I helped him make the call and help him carry his luggage....a day later he looked for me and offered me my 1st assignment(investigating a target by taking photos and collecting trash).
>>
>>18927228
Go on.
>>
>>18927238
after a while he bought me cloths and jewelry and introduce me to his spiritual scheme
>>
>>18927252
Was it hard at first or were you naturally talented from the start?
>>
>>18927255
You get very nervous at 1st...luckily the client is always nervous and little by little I learned the trade
>>
>>18927255
also you need to learn about all religions... the doctor made read the bible, quoran and torah and made me understand the basics of each one of them.... SPIRITS ARE REAL... we have no powers and is true that we were scammers but we witnessed some weird shit
>>
>>18927275
Wait, but I thought the doctor didn't know how to read. And he had read the Bible, the Quoran and the Torah?
>>
>>18927278
He couldn't read Spanish...lol
>>
>>18927278
He was fluent in English and French.
>>
>>18927286
Oh, sorry.
Anyway, how long did you two work together?
>>
>>18927291
For about 3 years until I decided to return to my country
>>
>>18927296
How did the Doctor take your parting?
>>
>>18927066
I recently conjured an LLC, looking to run it with computer automata.

The government has a lot of rituals that are required before they officially recognize the entities, then you must pay the cermony controllers their dues.
>>
File: 1472676713552.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472676713552.png
165KB, 639x462px
>>18927066
im going out for the state police in a few months, hoping to get into investigations fo a career so, unless youre one of those fags that cries "ITS NOT PARANOMRAL" whenever a spooky unsolved cases/missing persons thread comes up that could prove to be pretty spooky

I also freelance write in my spare time and used to make short movies so maybe one day an author/director/game designer and I promise ill try to put more /x/ content out
>>
>>18927066
Not exactly /x/ related..but I am studying forensic sciences, so I might have to deal with unresolved or mysterious cases in the future.
>>
I write scary stories.
>>
>>18927304
He was disappointed and I haven't seen of heard of him ever since. We said goodbye in Panama. Smart man.
>>
File: 1485946284501.png (308KB, 548x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485946284501.png
308KB, 548x544px
>>18927252
>after a while he bought me cloths and jewelry
You little whore
>>
I want to but don't know any real paranormal related jobs or jobs with at least some paranormal activities once and a while.
>>
>>18928059
Forest Rangers see spooky shit all the time.
>>
-- lately been thinking about writing, or at least editing. Over the last several years I've spent some of my free time editing creepypastas for my own enjoyment, correcting mistakes and making slight alterations to improve the story. Of course I haven't re-pasta'd any as I don't like throwing out unauthorized changes to someone else's work, but maybe I'll look into that someday. Everyone complains about the quality of stories or movies, but they rarely offer a fix or come up with anything better.
>>
>>18927066
I'm delving into a collection of short stories right now. I don't think I'll be the next Stephen King or Clive Barker but hope to at least make a living off it.
>>
File: SolomonIsland.jpg (392KB, 867x844px) Image search: [Google]
SolomonIsland.jpg
392KB, 867x844px
>>18927066
>Has any of you made or aim to make a career out of something /x/ related?

I accidentally sold my soul to a pagan goddess when I was a kid and became a god decades later. I asked God to give me wisdom and knowledge like King Solomon and next thing I know I'm an orthodox pagan "witch."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKAefBxKVg
>>
Come on ...you mean no Serial Killers confessed on this . Boy oh Boy . The FBI and NSA are going to be pissed .
>>
File: yarx.png (389KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
yarx.png
389KB, 700x521px
>>
File: pig-insemination.jpg (217KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
pig-insemination.jpg
217KB, 640x853px
>>
>>18930091
It's kind of whack that the pigs don't even fuck. Hate to admit it, but maybe the vegans aren't so crazy.
>>
>>18928729
>sell your soul
>all you get in return is a tripcode

ouch man
>>
File: rrteam.png (501KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
rrteam.png
501KB, 850x464px
>>
File: 1449532308325.jpg (276KB, 1260x896px) Image search: [Google]
1449532308325.jpg
276KB, 1260x896px
>>
>>18927066
I am a photographer and I want to go and take pictures of the haunted forest in Romania lots of rumors of people disappearing and getting burned and such. I hope too get their and take as many photos as possible
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>18927066
Probably not. Maybe I'll get to see some occult in my career, or maybe something /x/-related can guide me in making a decision about what I should do for a career. I'd take any guidance at all desu
>>
>>18932048
>I'd take any guidance at all desu
/x/-inspired or not, doesn't matter
>>
>>18927066
I would love to travel and write about various beliefs and phenomena.

I want to go back and college and get a degree in either psychology or anthropology purely to have a launching point for further study.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.