[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot Reading Offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: d0011000.jpg (99KB, 354x662px) Image search: [Google]
d0011000.jpg
99KB, 354x662px
Offering a pro-active Tarot reading for the first lucky punter, first in first served. No timewasters or merely curious please.
Marseilles Tarot deck; general overview provided plus advice. No futures etc, the future is contained in the present, and all that. Reading is good for 3 months.
>>
>>18926946
What do I have to do?
>>
Not much, not even believe. A bit of feedback might be nice. Be prepared to take some action, as indicated! For now, the important thing will be to relax for a few minutes and give me a chance to have a look. I'll report back shortly.
>>
>>18926951
Okay, keep me posted.
>>
>>18926946
im scared of the future, or rather, MY future. any advice would be welcome.
on a side note, how long you've been reading cards?
>>
>>18926967
ok, no need to be scared. is there something specific? the future is a vast place. Think of something specific, or if you like the sound of the type of reading I'm going to give the 1st person, then I'll do one of those or something similar. You're next, then that's it for the moment.
PS: not been doing so many readings desu, but studying Tarot for 20 years or so and getting back into the reading for others thing.
>>
>>18926985
>studying Tarot for 20 years or so
Wow. I didn't know there could be that much information about this topic.
>>
>>18926985
Well, i don't know what to do with my life. Im stuck at a point where im doing just fine, i have a job and am studying, but im not really satisfied with my life. i could be doing something that really fulfils me, but then i wouldn't have a roof over my head, or food on my table, so im scared of giving up on my dreams and living an empty life. something like that.
>>
>>18926985
Should I quit my course?
>>
>>18927031
>>18927036
Don't waste my time. You are like worms.
>>
I'd like to give it a go too!
>>
>>18926946
Was my ex girlfriend ever unfaithful to me? If so, with whom? Will I ever get over her, and if so, will it be within this year?
>>
>>18927065
Yes.
With me.
No.
No.
>>
Am I a 'special' being? I've been told by larger entities that I'm different from the rest. Is this true?
>>
Lol. I'm going to be honest guys. I know nothing about Tarot nor do I believe in it. I just wanted to see how many credulous fools would post. You should stay in your divination circle jerk threads. I hate you all.
>>
>>18926946
When do satanists keep sabotaging me?
Will i be successful in my career right now?
Will my ex get back to me or is she going along with somebody else?
Will i save money to buy a new truck in the near future with prosper of hard work?

Im 29 truck driver
I work 10 hours a day all month long
Im being attacked constaintly because i started op death eaters and helped op pizzagate
>>
>>18927083
Man, that's rude.
>>
>>18926954
the guy pretending to be me isn't in fact.

Ok, here goes, my reading based on an old European handbook, modified for more straightforward instructions:
7 cards, dealing with the chief areas of life: 1. love/relationships; 2. finance; 3. activity/work; 4. material wellbeing; 5. health; 6. plans and projects; 7. study/spiritual development. Cards drawn as below.
17. 13. 7. 6. 15. 8. 9.
>>
>>18927120

i. 17 The Star. If you’re in a relationship, then good. Just be nice to each other and take it easy. If not, I see this as being a very good omen, likely an end to incel (if that’s what’s been plaguing you) i.e. not having been waiting in vain. To be fair, if you want to get yourself a better half, then bear in mind that nothing succeeds like success, so you’re going to have to brighten up, get groomed, and get out and about to meet people, this is the beginning of a good time to do so. Don’t be a reprobate!
>>
>>18927120
Is this like the computer saying the ultimate answer is "42"? Kinda anticlimatic
>>
ii. 13. The Card with no name: This looks scary at first glance, but I don’ read it as meaning financial disaster although it probably indicates a not great state of affairs. More likely, it refers to fears and anguish about money, and its acquisition. On the other hand, it also signals eventual changes, so being level-headed and patient in that respect will make things go a bit more smoother to get over this bad patch.
>>
iii. 7. The Chariot. If you have a job that involves travel, then good times ahead. If you’ve no job and are looking, or just looking to do something better, then I suggest you either cast your net a bit wider and be prepared to either travel/commute to work, or to relocate entirely if that’s possible. Even if it’s just a transfer within an organisation or to another office, moving spaces might not be a bad idea. Also, if you’re self-employed and doing consulting or something like that, getting back in touch with previous clients would be a good move at this time.
>>
iv. 6. The Lover: Ok, I see some difficulties making a choice perhaps involving making a major purchase (house? car? getting a loan?) due to sentimental reasons (family? partner?) It seems there’s a lack of consensus or some indecision in this department, but I could be wrong.
>>
v. The Devil: 2 possible readings here: this would either indicate excess, notably in the sex department, possibly also trying to get too much thrills somehow, and you ought to calm down whatever it is you’re doing. Or else it could mean some kind of sexuality issues which have a direct impact on your health. In that case, leave morals aside, don’t beat yourself up and see what it is you really want in that respect…
>>
vi. Justice: Hmm. Are you waiting for some sort of legal decision to get stuck into your forthcoming plans or something?
>>
vii. In terms of study, especially spiritual development, this is an excellent indicator of a good capacity for comprehension. The only thing I would say would be to balance study with meditation or something like that and vice-versa (if that is indeed your case.)

I hope this helps and that it resonates somehow! I’ve been out of the game for a long time and am just trying to get back in giving some sound advice for folks. Thanks for any feedback. Reading will be good for the next 3 months. Cheers!
>>
>>18927124
>>18927128
>>18927132
>>18927137
>>18927139
>>18927145
>>18927148
I see, very interesting. However, points iv and vi seem very off. There's nothing similar to that happening in my life at the moment.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18927148
Hello could you read mine

>>18927085
>>
What is my role? or should I say Destiny?
>>
>>18927163
Sorry. No timewasters or mentally ill.
>>
>>18927159
you're welcome. glad to be of service.
>>
>>18927191
don't be a knob. thanks.
>>
>>18927191
Fuck off shill
>>18927195
Anyways let me know
>>
>>18927031
Ok, here’s my attempt at your question, looking at the overall situation briefly:

4 cards, cross spread: i. 17 Star; ii. 4 Emperor; iii. 18 Moon; iv. 10 Wheel of Fortune.

The Star here represents the hope that one’s plans will go the way one wishes. You should do your best given the circumstances to make things go in that direction, however, the Moon as general climate is indicative of some worries and maybe depression due to the lack of developments, so don’t feel disheartened. Maybe too much wishful thinking? The Emperor in this position is actually quite favourable as far as work is concerned, I would think, so at least that’s something. Plus, as you say, you’re doing just fine. The Wheel of Fortune here tells us that to turn things around, you might need to travel, either for work or study, or simply to go on a holiday, get a breath of fresh air and help you get a better idea of your direction in life and how to try to incorporate your dreams into that. Here, finding a work-life balance is the key. Try to get a clearer picture of your expectations first, and then try to make gentle changes accordingly. You don’t need to chuck the job or studies just yet, (unless your dream is to run away and join the circus! j/k)
>>
That's all for now folks. Check back during the week for more. Cheers!
>>
>>18927264
That's not me. Get your own thread asshole!
>>
>>18926946
I want advice regarding how to get love
I'm 21 and still kissless
I mainly have trouble with the social aspect of it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.