[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropical Creeps And general /x/files story thread GUESS WHO'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Tropical Creeps
And general /x/files story thread

GUESS WHO'S BACK KWAK KWAK§§

Reunion island fag at your service. You may remind me from Poor Little White Guy 47 and also this thread >>18908993
I decided to posts my spoop stories here and invite you to do the same. I'll copy/past from old thread first then proceed to post more OC.
I also decided to do a proper intro so I don't have to explain again everytime.
See, I live in a small island lost in the indian ocean, Reunion Island. And this place is full of weird shit man. It's basically Jurassic park but with ghosts. Spookassic Park.
Even the biggest sceptic begins to become superstitious after living here. You're taught very young some basic rules.
>Don't fuck with Malbar (Tamil) people. Don't fuck with Malagassy people. Don't fuck with Chinese people. These are the 3 sorcerer clans in here. Don't piss them off.
>No dicking around Malbar temples at night. Same with churches.
>Never under Tamarin tree after midnight
>Always watch outside when you close a door at night, never turn back on it while closing it so nothing creeps in.
More later. But first, first story!
>>
As expected, this first story is happening in France, just because.
>End of semester, friend invites me a gf to his hometown near Calais, way north of france.
>Small village near the beach, 300 people tops.
>Place full of WWII stories and stuff, the shore is full of blockhaus.
>It's end of springs yet lots of trees don't have leaves, no fucking fruit or whatever. Looks like winter.
>First night, can't sleep. It happens sometimes when I'm not sleeping home actually, I need one or two nights to adjust so I usually don't really bother. But the other times I just can't sleep and that's it. Here, I was stressed.
>Or maybe because we slep in a room full of porcelain dolls looking directly at the bed
>Whoknowsright?.ogg
>Mention it to friend next day. He said he couldn't sleep either. (It was his first night here since a long time as well so I figured he'd had this sleep thingy too)
>Parents say "oh that's because the whole area is haunted"
>Wellfuckmethenlol.gif
>Have awesome week nevertheless, basically shooting items with tiny rifle and bows. Friend dude love survivalist stuff so never really bored with him and is full of cool gear.
>Take sime to turn all the dolls in the room so they won't face the bed
>One day, night time comes (who knew???).
>Smoking a cigarette in the garden. I notice a house on the hill, far up.
>It's white, have tiny windows, looks way old but there's sometging strange.
>First of all, it wans't here yesterday. And second,
>It fucking shines.
>Not like green radioactive shit, just light. The house is plain bright on the nighttime.
>Tell my friend to come and check out this shit
>"Dude the house has been here all the time you didn't noticed it that's all. And it glows cause it's a historical building and there are spotlights around it"
>I'mfuckingretarded.com
>>
File: Michael-Stevens-1-620x363.jpg (17KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Stevens-1-620x363.jpg
17KB, 620x363px
>>18926752
Or am I?
>Time to go to bed, feel a bit spooked because whatever I'm a fag that gets spooked for no reason. Probably because where I come from everyone is superstitious. Literally everyone.
>Dolls didn't move, which is a good thing I guess.
>Still can't sleep
>Go to the window to look outside see if his retarded dog is doing retarded dog stuff
>No dog.
>Night is dead silent
>Opens window to smoke a cig. If I can't sleep, might as well get cancer or catch a cold or something.
>Look at the godly house.
>Notice there's something weird at one of the windows.
>Catch friend's binoculars and proceed to a long stupid search for the house, struggling to understand how to locate thing with it.
>Finally find the house, then the window
>There's someone.
>It's not a weird curtain or object, it has a fucking face. It just stands there by the window.
>And it's looking at me.
>Panick, feel shivers all over me, decide to do the retardest thing ever.
>I flip the silouhette off, with a mighty middle finger. I do that for an eternity with some "huuuuughhhgnnngngngn"
>Hear cracks by the fence of the backyard
>Dog shows off goes flippin mad, barks at everything from inside the house
>Get distraced by it, try to search where it comes from. Sounds like somewone walking in the tiny woods. And banging on the fence
>Look at house again the figure is gone. Window is as dark as a teenarger's soul
>Gee I think I pissed him off.
>Go downstairs see the dog, he seems relieved to see me
>He's a piece of shit but it's a dog so I can trust him.
>Try to see outside if there's something, dog won't allow more than 2 inches of distance bewteen him and me
>That fucker is a spooked as me
>Can't find shit
>Hear female voice calling me from upstairs, seems frightened
>What the fuck
>Hesitate to go up, then realise it's my gf's voice
>Go up to see gf in bed, sweating.
>Says she had a horrible nightmare but can't recall shit
>Lay up id bed, spend rest of the night eyes wide open
>>
>>18926752
>>18926760
>Next day, talk about it
>Parents say this house is bad news.
>Once after looking at it, they saw a figure on their ceiling, staring at them. It then crawled to my friend's room
>There's 2 weeks left.
>Imgonnadie.
Weirdly enough, nothing strange happenned after.
>>
File: P087copie.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
P087copie.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
Story 2, this time happening in Reunion Island.
Parent's place is in a suburban area, just by the beach. Pic related this is the beach.
Whole area is very wooded, houses there and there.
There are no street lights because of barau's petrels, endangered retarded birds who live at night and get confused with big lights and crash and die and whatever.

>17ish, nightime maybe 7 or 8 pm.
>Eat dinner with my parents and going to friend's house approx a km away (metric system here, deal with it) so I'm going by foot cause parents like to get swifty after dinner and don't want to do shit beside chilling.
>Notice it's full moon, which is nice cause I can actualy see shit in the unlit suburb.
>Full moon is fullest mode, big black shadows on the ground, see almost as clear as day.
>Arrive to "that" road. I hate this place, always feel like i hear footsteps behind me and stuff.
>Two big trees on each side of the road.
>I stop, I feel something's strange but can't put my finger on it.
>Look on the ground
>Whatmode initiated
>The tree shadows, instead of being somewhat parallel to each other both point towards me. Just like this XXX Holic episode. Same fucking thing.
>Air becomes heavy, like charged with electricity, feel like there's a thunderstorm coming.
>Stand like that for a moment, shadows don't move, air becomes heavier and heavier, almost palpable.
>NOPE out of it and decide to take the long way around this piece of shit street.
>Go around the block, arrive at end of said street.
>Tree shadows are parallel again.
>Dude lmao
>Did they like me or did they want to kill me, I will never know, don't want to.
I still try to avoid that street when I can.
>>
File: 1801960-2454443.jpg (104KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1801960-2454443.jpg
104KB, 300x300px
reunioni faggoti Spagethi reporting in

>Be in family vacation house, up in the mountains, forest everywhere even in the big ass terrain that belongs to grand pa.
>Be teens fucking around with my cousin, one of his Malbar friend and my stupid ass friend. That guy mades so many bad decisions back then he was basically retarded.
So, Malbars are Tamil people. These and Malagasy people are the ones you don't fuck with, cause they do magic. Bad Magic.
>Malbar fellows do this stuff where they put dead chicken in banana leaves and spices and flowers and shit on crossroads. See pic
>It's beautiful and fun, causa banana is a fun word. But don't touch that shit.
>Never.
>Find one of this thing.
>Stupid ass friend touches it cause fearless and whatever.
>malbar dude tells him he made a big mistake, friend laughs it off.
>Night time.
>All in the living room, telling spoopy stories cause malbar friend decided to fuck with him. Tell him they're going to visit him tonight.
>Friend dude tries to act tough and shit. Friend dude isn't tough and shit.
>Toilets are way back in the garden. Have to go outside.
>Friend dude has to poop, goes.
>We chill with more stories and hear a weird sound just by the entrance door. (house is all wood so we hear stuff clearly)
>It's, really unsettling. It goes "sprrrtlll sprrfft sprrtllffr"
>We all go out and fucking die of laughter: friend dude is so scared he didn't want to go all the way to the toilets and was just shitting right here by the entrance door in the grass.
>Perfect perfume of scared liquid diarrhea enter my nosetrills, become one with the kekiverse.
>Night goes by, we all go to sleep, each one in a room.
>Late at night, friend wakes me up crying, says someone is knocking on his window since like 10 mins.
>Go to his room, wooden window is close, no sound. Friend is scared shitless.
>knock knock knock.
>Knock knock knock.
>WHATTHESHITHELLNOWHATTHEFUCKPLEASESAVEME
cont.
>>
>>18926850
>Grand parents arrive, pissed like "what the fuck now"
>we're noisy kids, we tired them a lot
>Tell them about the knocking on the window.
>Malbar friend tell him they've come for retard friend
>Malbar friend is genuinely terrified right now.
>Friend is crying like hell, Grand pa says he's a piece of shit for touching the chicken spell thingy.
>Says he's going out to check it out.
>You don't do that. You don't open your home to spirits.
>Goes to check.
Please don't go.
>Cry
>Wait for an eternity for grandpa to return.
>Knocking.
>More Knocking.
>Again. Slow, Three knocks each time.
>Well shit, grandpa's dead I guess.
>Window suddently opens, we all scream
>It's grand pa.
>He's fucking laughing his ass off saying it's a treebranch that does that, cause it's windy and stuff and asks who the fuck took a shit in front of the door by the way?
>Nervous laughs
>Grand pa comes back
>We all kids decide we're still spooped and decide to all sleep in my room since bed is gigantic.
>Spend all night eyes wide open, hearing the three knocks on the room the other side of the thin wall.
>treebanches don't do that shit grand pa. You're hiding something.
>Hear things crawl on the roof.
>Tell ourselves it's rats.
>Giant CRACK just by my windows. Big bang on the wall and outside floor
>Hear a scream coming from the woods
>Not a woman's screem, very deep, distorded
>Don't move.
>Night passes.
>Hate my friend.
Next day we find out it's a branch that has fallen right under my room's window.
The end. It's not that spooky but I was scared shitless.
>>
>>18926751
>See, I live in a small island lost in the indian ocean, Reunion Island
Just looked it up, looks fucking cool.
Btw when you post on /pol/ or other flagboards do you show up as french? Or do you have your own flag? If so, I need you for my collection
>>
>>18928331
I tried and it's the French One.
On funny junk it shows reunion flag
>>
bump with next story soon
love you /x/
>>
Spookassic Park Episode V
Return of the cursed chicken.

So about a month ago, got drunk with my uncle and he told me some spoop that actually made him move out of his house. He ain't no liar or a very good one, which could be the case as he's a lawyer.
>Uncle lives in a place full of Malbars. And me thinking he was smart.
>One day he goes out of his garden and step on a fucking chicken curse thing.
>Wellshit.com
>The thing was put here intentionally, right after his gates so he'd kick it or roll on it with his car etc. He's lawyer jobs brings him a few ennemies.
>Uncle has an idea who orchestrated this.
>Uncle fucking believe in that stuff, everyone does here. So he goes to some shaman (we got everything here) and she gives it some mantra/prayers things to recite out loud when shit hits the fan.
>Nightime comes, the fun begins.
>TV has statics all over the place.
>Phone rings 3 times during the night, no answer each time. Number is masqued.
>Uncle has the creeps, wife asks if it wouldn't be safer to leave the place.
>Realise it's more aimed towards them than the house itself, could be dangerous to drive.
>Everyone goes to sleep somehow.
>Middle of the night
>Uncle is woken up by his sons. They tell him there is someone in their room.
>Each one of their rooms.
>Whatdotorg
cont.
>>
>>18930910
>Uncle goes to check rooms.
>There's nothing.
>Drawers are opened.
>Kids swear they heard someone talking.
>OK that's it. Everyone in the living room.
>Uncle proceed to recite the prayer things.
>SLAM. Door from the oldest kids just closed by itself.
>Uncle goes back there, literally shouting the prayer full WOLOLO style.
>Bangs everywhere, it proceeds to the hallway.
>Uncle follow the bangs and cast them out to the living room with mighty mantras
>Front door banged harder than my mom, glass gets almost broken, it's shaking like hell, the thing is trying to get out of here
>Wife opens front door and Uncles delivers final wololo
>Frontyard Gates shakes, like someone trhew a rock at it.
>It's gone

Few days later, the guy my uncle suspected to be behind this is reported missing. He still is today.
The thing is with Malbar curses, if it fails, it goes right back at the "caster".
So you'd better be sure nothing will fuck up or you're the one who's dun'goofed.

Some months later his oldest son almost died from appendicitis and infection during the operation while on vacation in Greece. Uncle is sure it's related to magic, I'm less certain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.