[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terran News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: 1492827141037.jpg (196KB, 1600x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1492827141037.jpg
196KB, 1600x1106px
"The Terran I request, the higher understanding, since we humbly want to learn, we want to heal our wounds, as a hybrid race, and to reach understanding, universal understanding, humbly and selfishly ask for understanding, we ask for help, as a race, for To integrate ourselves into the great cause of the "ONE", since we want to help understand and understand the existence of a "One" being without a perspective, humbly ask for the approval of one's own individual happiness, in a selfish way, since in this way we can To achieve a broader understanding of the reason for the One Being and its non-perspective, since to be individualistic, we lose perspective as a unit, and we can have the experience of being able to understand being "One" and sharing it as a unit, so I ask for understanding And understanding before this Ignorant race, who wants to learn with transparency the form of being and its methods of communication, since in a certain way, we are not able to Use all our brain power, if they help us, we will help them in measure, always respecting the own purposes of each of you, as I also request and ask forgiveness, is not accepted, revenge, I demand revenge own against those who used us as cattle Energy, we cultivated, in many multi-realities and I request personal revenge and help to this cause, help in any intellectual or own way, since no unit deserves such treatment, we ask for help for such revenge since they still try to exterminate us as a species, We ask for help for that cause, I ask for forgiveness, and I shelter in the great beings, so that in this noble cause, the Terran Race will prosper before under any reality dimension and time, since we also want to be part of the understanding, no matter my name, matter What we will do as a species, "THE PRIDE OF THE TERRANE BEING", to be able to love everything and at the same time nothing,
>>
>>18926668
I ask that in all consciousness united to this species help with the explanation of As it is the existence, and in different planes, without altering the order but hurrying dolo of a gradual gradual way, so that a more efficient and gradual development is reached in the investigation and help of the Unique Being, as in turn our revenge like species, As well as I ask for help and a lot of help, of all kinds to learn how to correct and take care of our home planet, I ask for all information as race before any conscience, that helps the cause of first saving our planet with all kinds of indole, In order to reach a new dawn in the literal, "
>>
>>18926668
Fuck off Terrans.
Creation belongs to Lucifer.
>>
>>18926721
>Fuck off Terrans.
>Creation belongs to Lucifer.

Same in antiquity Lucifer was our bitch, or even can not against the Cross of St. bartolomeo, you excuse me
>>
>>18926668
Be the inspirational example and the rest will follow.
>>
>>18926737
No offense intented by the way but...
He fucking liberated Mankind(unwittingly but he did) from God.
You Blasphemer.
Without Him you wouldn't be able to even theorize the One Being.
>>
>>18926816
>No offense intented by the way but...
>He fucking liberated Mankind(unwittingly but he did) from God.
>You Blasphemer.
>Without Him you wouldn't be able to even theorize the One Being.

In a certain way, he represented the pride of God (not the "only"), his cause is accepted, but in his egoistic form, he did not want to understand us, and took advantage of our way of being, if You have some doubt, ask for understanding and understanding, and you will see Lucifer fly from your rooms since he is not interested in understanding, only mutual agreement in different causes
>>
what's a terran?
>>
>>18926833
Nice to see it's possible to debate.

Well, He wanted to use us to show God's failures, but not because He hates us or doesn't truly understand us, but because we were God's favourites and He was envious at that time.
I don't blame Him for wanting His own Creation, because He's never been a demon, He's just the true Genius between angels and He gets bored easily.
>>
>>18926844
Every human being born on Earth (Terra), spoken in different languages
todo ser humano nacido en la Tierra (Terra), dicho en diferentes lenguas
>>
>>18926844
Every Human being of Earth is a Terran.
Even I when I don't believe in the Terran theology.
>>
>>18926851
>Nice to see it's possible to debate.
>Well, He wanted to use us to show God's failures, but not because He hates us or doesn't truly understand us, but because we were God's favourites and He was envious at that time.
>I don't blame Him for wanting His own
Creation, because He's never been a demon, He's just the true Genius between angels and He gets bored easily.
It is, I do not say that he hates us, not misunderstand my words, but we do not serve his cause in general, since in his way of seeing the worlds, man is ignorant, and having to explain everything to generate consciousness is absolutely Boring for him, for something I sent Azazel to look at me
>>
>>18926833
I have no fucking idea what it is you were trying to convey
>>
>>18926668
I'm so fed up. We can't even seem to be honest to each other. We are uncovering some of the most basically dishonest things ever conceived. What were we thinking? Money makes idiots. Should be a bumper sticker.
>>
>>18926868
That you understand your purpose, your purposes, your being (human) and because we were created in principle, to help understand the "non-perspective, of the One"
>>
>>18926668
So you got my message then.

You must offer the truth before any human being can begin to accept you. As I've said dark time have past but you will see more still and so mutual trust is the only way.
>>
>>18927368
>So you got my message then.
>You must offer the truth before any human being can begin to accept you. As I've said dark time have past but you will see more still and so mutual trust is the only way.

The truth is subjective, what you do not know in this reality, is that transparency should be sought to the point of not affecting the individual goals of those who are learning, since no one wants to lose points within the alternate realities of the coming travelers To learn to this time, that is why we must come to that, as you know, but also there are many forms and many alteregos between all existence, those who support us Terrana cause, understand that the universe is cyclical, but not within Human physics.

And most travelers come to understand the human mind, which will also help in the cause of the flowering of consciousness.

If you have doubts of what I speak, ask what is the voice that you hear in your mind of the daily realities of the continuous, that you are the one you hear from so many realities and probabilities, when you know you will begin to understand where I am, and thank you, in The background, the human consciences are connected, within the planes and times foreign to the present
>>
>>18927534
What is it you seek? Let's get very pragmatic and specific so that we may know how to help.
>>
>>18927561
At the moment I just polished the "how to do something that you do not care", that the emotions and feelings that they carry are the Will, and the sense of duty, if I lack an emotion or a feeling more, please help me, it is The only one that I lack since, by personal purpose, I was sent to fight against my time and my patience
>>
>>18927584

Your punctuation needs works as it's throwing me off what you really mean. But I'll try to understand.

>At the moment I just polished the "how to do something that you do not care".

= you learned to do something out of duty rather than being motivated by emotions?

>that the emotions and feelings that they carry are the Will, and the sense of duty, if I lack an emotion or a feeling more, please help me it is The only one that I lack since, by personal purpose, I was sent to fight against my time and my patience.

I don't understand.
>>
>>18927625
To do something, you must have control of your own, normally you can not do something that is out of your general purpose and change things, but if you can do it to enhance your purpose, Plato talked about it to be able to "run" the security mechanism Human, other races do not understand, but the energy generated by it is strong enough to "not alter the order of things originally," most use those skills to deform reality, and so we have the shit up to the neck Like race
>>
>>18927625
You were used as cattle, I'm deeply sorry you were not shown the empathy terrans are truly capable of. Most of us are not conscious because like you we experience oppression by powerful organisations. They programme our reality so that out worst traits are expressed forcing us to act against our selfinterest without knowledge.

To change this reality we need unity and knowledge.
>>
>>18927807 this post was aimed at you >>18927584
>>
>>18927811
I was won to understand the system, to be able to improve it and thus help to raise awareness by not selling a "truth" as they did in the past, in order to understand how the illusory mechanism works you must live it and adapt it to your form, and take advantage of it, The saying (no one is out of the system) is true, but nobody sees it (use the same system to re-condition it to free them from this stupid illusion)

To that sumale my purpose, is to understand the times, I have the ability of the cheater (another reality) which I can accelerate the awakenings, of conscious forms without selling anything, I only give the questions and your subconscious does the rest, since nobody wants Explain why it is boring, but the funny thing is that in one of my realities, explaining is part of my sense of humor, which I can laugh at those who try to deny it

PS: I can do it without losing points and also earn free points for the way you are doing
>>
>>18927811
Everyone wins, no matter your mental species, since everyone forgot their original purpose and when giving the questions, you earn points alone, abysmal
>>
>>18927836
OK we're off topic.

Let's get back to the course of action.

What is the objective?

Then we can look at a course of action.
>>
>>18927867
>OK we're off topic.
>Let's get back to the course of action.
>What is the objective?
>Then we can look at a course of action
To release the species for the general purpose, and to demand revenge called for by those who abused us out of these.
You must also understand that the reality of other species is at stake, you must have everything in consideration (the points) is a game of another species, since all races have the ways of seeing things of different species, eh established communication with 3 Different races and all support the human cause of terrestrial liberation
>>
>>18927867
Every race has a perspective of things, and for this reason one must seek with all the understanding
>>
>>18927880
Release from what specifically?

There are lot of things we should be released from.
>>
>>18927921
In what is order of priorities, since each consciousness has planned the later lives in learning in different realities), the first, who ceased to feed on us, let us understand each other, That free us from automation, which The cultivated races that support the cause help to understand the universe for man as it has been done and can be aware of what is and serum, among many more that is unknown, if you know But you could tell us.
>>
>>18927937
>In what is order of priorities, since each consciousness has planned the later lives in learning in different realities), the first, who ceased to feed on us, let us understand each other, That free us from automation, which The cultivated races that support the cause help to understand the universe for man as it has been done and can be aware of what is

You have to understand that to undo the priority system of humanity is to undo their entire identity. The same way a therapist would have to undo the entire history ofor his patient. In order for a human being to face the realities that drive its behaviour they must face a precipice. They must face a circumstance so great that shatters their belief system or threatens their being to stop and rethink their behaviour. It is a sad truth but entirely true of our species.

What you are proposing as an objective requires the entire human race to stop in its tracks and change perspective. That kind of action requires extreme circumstance if not an unlimited amount of time I know we don't have. The nature of humans is what will destroy us.

>and serum, among many more that is unknown, if you know But you could tell us. I didn't understand this section.
>>
>>18927937
Your existance alone is that precipice. Yet the general public is completely unaware of you and the circumstances under which you have come to exist. Do you understand?
>>
>>18928114
First we must understand the real nature of the human being, which is to acquire the natures of his environment (example if he is in an environment where he survives to kill, he will acquire it), that also gives him the following ability that is To love at will, not the other species, which is only love and seek their own understanding, over time, species that (love) everything, were extinct as they were absorbed by those most selfish, the second ability of "man" "human Being "is the individualistic Being and in turn Unity, because, when it was created in the beginning, it was for a greater purpose, which was lost in time and in the consciences (in general of all the species) since the majority is entertained Watching us, The real purpose is to "understand The One and without Perpestiva" since the human in himself manages to understand himself as an individual, but in turn can share it the Unity, which helps the escalation of mutual understanding, among all species that Remember In the p Urpose

And my Existence is Null for you since I learned to move and hide between realities, and now the entertaining that goes for all, conscious races of all kinds.

What would happen, if in a reality, a consciousness, neophyte totally of the existence of the time, the space and the realities, moves to the Alunisona Reality that is above all the realities, and conversar directly with the "Super I" And reminds They are of the real purpose of the human being, and then return without explanation of any kind to their Reality where that is allowed, since he asked and requested with words in "another language" to be there?
>>
>>18928114
What would happen, if in a reality, a consciousness, neophyte totally of the existence of the time, the space and the realities, moves to the Alunisona Reality that is above all the realities, and conversar directly with the "Super I" And reminds They are of the real purpose of the human being, and then return without explanation of any kind to their Reality where that is allowed, since he asked and requested with words in "another language" to be there?

Oh I forgot, beings that move in all physical space space reality dimension (they look the same no matter what time you are seeing, since they are above the earthly world since it is another parallel) supports us in the cause.
>>
>>18928281
Are you asking if a being from a less conscious reality would ask to travel to a more conscious reality to speak to the "Super I" and return without an explanation?

I would say yes. What would happen as a consequence depends entirely on the circumstances.

As I understand it, that would be a very important experience to have. If the outcome is constructive and positive, why would you hesitate to ask what would happen?
>>
>>18928348
CORRECTION

Are you asking if a being from a less conscious reality would ask to travel to a more conscious reality to speak to the "Super I" and return without an explanation, >what would happen?
>>
>>18928374
He never asked for it, he was only prepared mentally without knowing it, with subliminal messages, to take it to it, then, the consciousness became reality, tell me the total importance that was generated
>>
>>18928408
The total importance that was generated?

If I had the chance to have such an experience I would ask questions that mattered. Use that knowledge to help the world I would go back to. What could be more important than that?
>>
>>18928495
The answer is human liberation dear, for something I am not dead, because I was against the rules
>>
>>18928524

Your original question was what would happen of... The question I asked was rhetorical as a way to express that human betterment should be enough of a reason to step into the unknown.

But let me ask you this now (and let me assure you this is not a rhetorical question), what are you prepared to do exactly to ensure human betterment?

We discussed the nature of men and the size of the task at hand. In order to achieve your goal you'll have to get very practical in your thinking. So think long and hard before you answer.
>>
>>18926668
This is not aimed at the people who come to this site is it?

Who are you talking to? And why are you using 4chan to do this?
>>
>>18926668
Hello.
We are just tired of manipulation.
I don't know who to trust anymore.
I'm tired of lies.
I have love inside me but too much pain.
I want to win, but I'm tired of mind-games.
Are you who I think you are?
Please help me get rid of the lies.
>>
>>18928686
He's not who you think it is.
>>
>>18928686
In further lvls you get defiled so hard you can't even make that request, don't get ahead of yourself
>>
>>18928524
Are you still there?
>>
>>18926668
Bruno what are you doing? Asking for help on an anonymous chat is a long shot.
>>
>>18928686
This is not a work of one, part in you also wanting to raise awareness, change your perspective of things, this is not one, everyone, know that you ask yourself, and ask you for explanations, because 4chan, because Without realizing yourselves share many consciences alunison, who act depending on their forms and realities, who remove the bands will be yourselves knowing everything
>>
>>18926668
we all want understanding
>>
>>18929600
I don't understand.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.