[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wendigo infestation in my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
So for the past few days my home has recently become infested with Wendigos. They're real fuckin' annoying, anybody got any tips on how to get rid of them?
>>
Since your house is infested with them it should be way easy for you to take a photo of one to show /x/
>>
>>18926306
This!

Also Napalm works perfectly. Downside is you also lose your house.
>>
>>18926303
fire is a deterrent. Candles wont work, it has to be at minimum something you would build in the wilderness to keep warm. Considering these points your best course of action is to burn your house down with you inside. No Wendigo will be able to touch you.
>>
>>18926314
>>18926311
Lol you and I think alike.
>>
>>18926303
Shreds of sanity along with a sprinkle of rational thought
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Yeah, got this photo actually.
>>
Cheers, gonna try it out, I'll tell you how I go.
>>
>>18926303
Take some heroin. It will help you fall asleep, long meth binges likes yours arent healthy.
>>
>>18926324
So is it like a ghost? Or what is it supposed to be? Because it's a terrible shop
>>
good advice
>>
>>18926324
>cumstain on the lense
nice job
>>
>>18926324
can i get some fucking uhhh red circles
>>
>>18926324
Looks like a backpack.
>>
Shit, forgot to clean up, sorry about that lad
>>
>>18926303
I know this thread is just... shit because of OP is not really having any kind of paranormal issue.

But when dealing with unwanted paranormal activity it helps to

a) Use garlic in strategic places

b) Use salt to insulate door steps

c) Incense or smoke to clean up the infested areas

d) And most important thing, positive reassuring and active meditation where one purges the areas of problems with energy. Doesn't really need to be any kind of energy just active concentration repeated with effort and intent on regular intervals.

You should consult a proper guide book for these things. I recommend reading Robert Bruce's writings. Google it.
>>
you think wendigos are bad? my home is infested with drunk elephants.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.