[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TSUKI and the Systemspace project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: gnosis.jpg (12KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.jpg
12KB, 180x158px
Came across this site the other day that looks like it could be either the beginning of an ARG or a very Pascal’s Wager-y online cult. Either way, the community seems to have developed a very holistic sense of camaraderie. What I can’t understand is why Tsuki would even demand something as intimate as a drawing emblazoned with a specific numeric sequence. Is this something ot be worried about?
>>
wut

gonna need a link, mong
>>
https://systemspace.link/

Autoplay warrning
>>
File: IMG_4285.jpg (116KB, 1248x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4285.jpg
116KB, 1248x324px
So, it's basically heavens gate-lite
>>
Three options:
a. It's absolutely a crock of bullshit
b. It's real
c. It's real but you're essentially damning yourself by signing a contract with Tsuki

I'm inclined towards A but yeah, the registration process seems really goddamn intimate
>>
Yeah we made a thread about this when it was new, it's essential just a cool kids club
>>
Why the near-religious conviction though? Who's TSUKI to affirm that he's got the passage to escape the end of the Life system?
>>
>>18926134
lol lain
>>
fuckin' lainists
>>
File: Bhairava8.jpg (29KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava8.jpg
29KB, 1000x600px
>>18926119
That fucking picture! Love it!

This is a picture of Bhairava worshipped by some Tantrics as the highest manifestation of god.
>>
File: Bhairava9.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava9.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>18926465
>>
>>18926119
Read it all before thinking our drawings are getting misused by Tsuki.
The drawing is needed to get the EID.
Anything else... just fully read it all, thank you.
>>
>>18926469
But how do you know what you are really signing up for? What if you are essentially signing your soul away to someone who will use it for nefarious purposes?

Assuming this isn't all a roleplay, of course, which is probable.
>>
>>18926478
Do you think I haven't read it all before signing?
Seriously, I'm the only one who fully reads everything before signing in?
For once, there is a ton of info on the page itself.
And I had also a debate some weeks ago(when I noticed a board about this) with one signed guy and honestly, sounded reasonable as well.
Anyway it's your own choice mate, nobody says you gotta follow us, we just say it's better that you do.
>>
>>18926486
I am only skeptical because of how interested I am. I, too, have read everything on the page along with most important threads on the board. What I am saying is that, aside from this Tsuki Rep's word, every single thing he has written could be a lie.

What's to stop him from taking the 'real' contract and simply making everything else up? What if you do end up in LFE but it's really a shithole 10x worse than Life? I would just like a little more proof than Tsuki Rep's word.

Assume, for a second, we are not in a simulation (hypothetical). I make a deal with Satan, saying anyone who signs a contract with me is really selling themselves to Satan. Then, I make a website that appeals to people who hate their mundane existences and promise them a VERY easy way out into a better world. Every single person who believes me and makes the contract, with NO PROOF but the words I typed on a website, was lied to and is now in the care of Satan.
>>
>>18926509
Linking this to Satanism is a fallacy.
We don't promote anything of that sort.
I was skeptical as well, but then had one of those days where one doesn't want to exist and thought... what about Tsuki?
Now I'm actually much happier and who knows, maybe I would've killed myself if not for that thought.
Also, I've always been a bit depressive, but curiously this thing has renewed my hope for existence.
>>
>>18926517
I am not saying this is anything like Satanism. Excuse me for that, I was trying to propose a theoretical situation. What I am trying to say is that you are (hypothetically) giving something else control/access to your soul without any proof of it being 'good'. What is stopping Tsuki from lying? What if he is not a good person/entity?

I have had many of those days myself, which is why I considered signing up in the first place. If the whole purpose of the site is to give people hope then I obviously encourage it. And if it is nothing more than that then I would definitely sign up myself. I don't know a lot about simulation theories, or religion, or spirituality, but I feel like safeguarding my 'soul' (if it exists) has to be the most important thing of all.
>>
This is fucking retarded
>>
>>18927157
welcome to /x/.
>>
Just sign up for the fucking ARG. If you're on /x/ you clearly have nothing better to do right now.
>>
>>18927157
Please don't cuss anon
>>
It's a cult for weebs, and this tsuki is probably farming all your loosh in the meantime... The anon who said 'just read it and you'll know they drawings aren't being used for nefarious purposes"...remember how easy it is to deceive people over the interebs
>>
File: IMG_4286.jpg (43KB, 1498x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.jpg
43KB, 1498x137px
After reading the pastebin, I think I figured it out. It's some larping weeb. Pic related is how I was able to spot the bullshit. There's over 80,000 characters in Japanese/Kanji.

Never trust a weeb.
>>
>>18927491
*that*s the detail that tipped you off? Not, like, the entire feel of the entire thing?
>>
i have such a hard time understanding this what is Tsuki what does it do is a god
i feel connected but wtf are u talking about
>>
>>18927497
Heh. Good point. But the number of "trust me, I'm an expert" type responses in the pastebin should be a pretty solid giveaway that it's conceptualized by a literal autismo with zero real world knowledge/experience. Could've been fun with someone who knew a damn at the helm, though.
>>
>>18927501
If I recall correctlyTsuki's an underage 16-17 year old with schizophrenia who stopped taking their medication
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.