[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The purge is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

So according to this website, we are all living in a simulation or something and it's called "Life" on July 1st what is known as "the purge" will begin. REGISTER GUYS! https://systemspace.link/register.php
>>
Scaretheater?
>>
Hm, ok I'll check this out for myself then.
>>
Wtf is a Scaretheater?
>>
>>18926103
Hahaha, oh my god, we posted about this SO much before, how did you not see any of those threads? :3
>>
>>18926107
>>18926115
Some Jewtuber with ~200k subs made a video about our site, and now we're getting absolutely FLOODED with normalfags. So that's fun to deal with lmao.
>>
>>18926141
Ah but what's the purpose of the website then?
>>
>>18926103
screw that, purge away.
>>
>>18926165
To help get people signed up so that they may be transferred from Life to LFE before the purge, keeping their memories intact!
>>
>>18926179
so the simulation is switching from lisp to lisp flavored erlang?
>>
>>18926188
No lol. I forget the exact thing the acronym stands for (I haven't slept in two days, on top of taking a hella lot of drugs - whoops lmao), but I'm sure you could either find it on the site, in the discord, within the compendium, or even by emailing/private messaging Tsuki lol.

Anyway! I'm headed off to bed, because I REALLY need sleep lol. I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can, though! Keep the thread bumped for me!
>>
Oh really? damn I'm really sorry man, stupid fuckin' normal youtuber brining in normies onto your website. God, like we needed more.
>>
>>18926299
Haha, thanks very much. I really do appreciate it :3 It's been really fucking rough. A HELL OF A LOT OF THEM are unironic homestuck, mlp, and furry fans. Literally fucking kill me. You should see their art, it's fucking disgusting lmao. Actually!! Check it out for yourself!

[spoiler]https://www.systemspace.link/listing.php[/spoiler] - the higher the number, the (exponentially) higher the chance of it being degeneracy lmao. Just skip to the end and work backwards (or don't, if you value your happiness lol)!
>>
>>18926103
The people that don't search it don't deserve it imo, anyway welcome back!
Good thing I already did sign up long ago...
By the way what is our stance about all that May 7th thing?
>>
>>18926352
What's the May 7th thing? I've heard absolutely nothing about that lmao.
>>
>>18926355
Some wierd stuff that I've finding mentioned since sevensDOTexposed said something about three dates and Kim Jong-il
Apparently some Doomsday shit, that's what I wanted to ask to you guys, because you have more info about Tsuki than I have because you signed up earlier.
>>
I really want to sign up but I am really nervous. I feel like, especially with such a high exposure rate as it has gotten in the past few days, there is something bad going on with it. But I want to believe, I really do. I just want a tiny shred of evidence that I'm not signing myself away to the whims of some greater power that can do with my soul as it pleases. Doesn't the thought of giving someone control over that kind of stuff make you nervous?
>>
>>18926683
I signed up and it's fine. It's actually kind of boring desu.

There are some nice forums to post in once you've signed up, tho.
>>
Sometimes I can't believe that so many people are stupid enough to unironically believe the schizophrenic delusions of a teenager. Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>18926695
I understand it's fine NOW because you haven't died yet. What if, after you die, the whole thing was a scheme to get you to sell your soul for free? I think, probably, the forums are the only 'real' part of the whole thing. And they look pretty comfy. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
>>
>>18926179
LOL fuck off, this is the AI matrix trying to get you to embed your consciousness with it and visa versa

MEMEories

LOL fuk, we've been alive how long, for like eternity and most of us can only remember this current life/incarnation.

Bruuuuuuuhs, memeory is shit, all that shit is stored in the Akashic
>>
>>18927512

Right, whoever is shilling this is legit a reptoid. This reeks of Worldcorps, intergalactic space AI conglomerate looking to take over the earth and humans as resources,

DO NOT GIVE IN

This AI will be dealt with shortly.
>>
>>18926350
>>18926352
AW SHIT!

I HAD MY CODE, STARTED WITH RX...

FUCKING LOST IT, I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING WROTE IT DOWN, GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE SUN THIS MORNING
>>
no thanks ill die like a real man.
>>
just in case I want to register but it's closed right now. will it open again?
>>
File: 404.jpg (14KB, 238x223px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
14KB, 238x223px
I hope this simulation is better than the current one.
>>
>>18926350
Sounds like you are trying way too hard to write in 4chan "slang"
>>
>>18926103
So an exclusive 4chan?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.