[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Closet/Ghost Pics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ghost.jpg (25KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
25KB, 625x415px
I need your help, /x/. Back in like 2006 I was browsing a Geocites page of ghost pictures, and so it was a big page of links. One of them was called something like "The Spooky Closet" or something, and it was the only one that had an asterisk with "warning" written by it. If you clicked it, it was a picture of a room with a door, and if you clicked the door, a ghost type thing flew out and scared you. It obviously didn't belong with the other pictures (the ones of supposedly real ghosts) but I've been trying to find it again and I can't seem to bring anything up. Anyone got any idea on where I can see the spooky closet again?

Also ghost pics general
>>
File: 1300563355374.gif (4MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1300563355374.gif
4MB, 300x226px
Ah, nostalgia... I miss those late summer nights browsing things online in the hopes of finding a unsettling image or story that didn't involve copious amounts of gore.
Or harlequin babies.
>>
File: 1464202464162.jpg (36KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
1464202464162.jpg
36KB, 640x509px
>>
>>18925817
Tell me about it. At least then there were usually actual stories, like that one with the ghost under the bed or the one about the girl that got pushed down a sewer. Mid-2000's were great for spoops
>>
File: 1393480262059.jpg (355KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1393480262059.jpg
355KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>18925828
That's pretty close but not the one I'm looking for. Still great pic though
>>
>>18925827
Last time I was around here, on /x/, the stories posted went along the lines of:
>be me
>be alone
>spooky noise
>blood
>i shat myself
And then I gave up entirely. But now I'm curious about those nostalgia scares. Reminds me of some video I saw on the early days of YouTube that I could never find again. It was about some guy in Japan asked to housesit and dealt with him recording himself while putting up with odd noises. Then a follow up video some months later where his tiny apartment was completely dark, it was filthy, he looked like shit and off in the corner was some.... dark, nebulous shadow. I mean, sure it was faked but it was interesting.

Moreso than threads constantly about astral projection, lucid dreaming and palm reading. Those summer nights where you could reasonably imagine being around a campfire with strangers exchanging stories and pictures are gone.
>>
>>18925843
I didn't even go on /x/ back then. For me it was mostly just random stray websites. Sometimes you'd get lucky and find something scary in the comments on a random video. Snopes was big too, the "horrors" section really freaked me out. Sometimes they'd have these really creepy black and white comics drawn of the urban legends, and they added a whole new level to the story.
>>
>>18925858
You ever try and hunt down those sites that hosted webcams "24/7" of supposedly haunted places?
I don't remember the name of one of the sites I went to that did that, but goddamn... I spent an embarrassing amount of my time looking at essentially nothing but having the time of my life. Just the thought that something unusual could happen at any moment kept me there.

But then again I also enjoyed hanging around the apartment complexes in, say, GTA III in the Red Light District and trying to figure out what all the sounds were (i wouldn't find out until much later on.)
>>
>>18925869
No, guess I was too inexperienced to find cool stuff like that back then. I'll admit most of what I found back then was pretty low-tier, but it was fun at the time.
>>
Question!
You ever just google "ghost closet" and see if any of those spark a memory?
>>
>>18925907
Oh yeah, nothing came up unfortunately.
>>
>>18925945
Well dicks. Because what you described is infuriatingly familiar, but at the same time kind of common.
>>
File: Spectre_Sailor_2.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Spectre_Sailor_2.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>18925817
Kek he looks like a Wraith from Oblivion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.