[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic connection.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So my first time posting here. Last year my gf and I were laying in bed. She was napping and I was on the laptop.

I was thinking about a show I wanted to watch and trying to remember the name. I swear, I didn't make a sound. She had just worked the night shift and needed rest.

I was wearing headphones and i tried and tried to think of the name of the show. For like 3 minutes it bothers me. I thought hard and finally get thought of it.

'Aresred development!!" It finally came to me. I repeated the name in my head only. A few times but kind of thinking, "yes!, Finally! Arrested development" swear, I never spoke outloud. Not a whisper.

So, I watched a few episodes, quitlety. Time went by and my gf woke up. I asked her how she slept. She said fine.. except when I was yelling about arrested development....

I swear, not a sound. This 100% happened. No lies, no bullshit. I've never told her or anyone. I'm not even a believer in crap like this.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this?
>>
It's a women thing. I've always had an intense suspicion that women can read minds. Lots of uncanny shit, where women have reacted appropriately to things I have merely thought. Things that made me second guess if I had actually said it out loud. I surely didn't.
>>
>>18925576
Maybe, it's fucking weird tho.
>>
>>18925588
you havent even scratched the surface.
>>
try an experiment,
jerk off thinking about her and [insert statement of your choice], do it over a period of time being sure to cum and think of her and the statement, in the same moment-
think of her at your last meeting/the last time you saw each other/spoke to each other, like really visualize her as if you were in that moment, or wherever she is.

Then bring it up the statement when youre around her.
something inconspicuous but something that doesnt come up a lot in daily life.

:)
>>
>>18925646
Don't quite understand your experiment.

You mean jerk off because of the intensity? And should she have an idea without knowing what I was thinking?
>>
>>18925624
I'm sure, I mean... There have been times when she literally brings up things I'm just thinking about. Like, odd things. Out of the blue. We've been together forever (15 years) and I know that they say that after a while you start thinking alike, start finishing each other's sentences but it seems like that's just a bullshit way to explain something more.
>>
>>18925669
it is an emotional release, like your "Arrested development!! yes!"

that is what sends the message with more intensity.

I wouldnt say mess around with this stuff, but since youve already noticed it at work...
>>
>>18925690
Right, ok. That's what I thought. So emotion has something to do with it maybe. We've tried guessing cards and shit to test each other's psychic tendencies,

Like I said, I've never told her the arrested development thing in case it freaks her out but I've brought up the psychic thing a few times.

I dunno, I'd like to see how far we can take it.
>>
>>18925705
Emotion has everything to do with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.