[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get a thread about werewolves, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: wereWolfy.jpg (105KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wereWolfy.jpg
105KB, 1280x1024px
Stuff about werewolves. Like how to become one, what form they would take, etc.
>>
Are werewolves real?
>>
>>18925529
In short, no.
>>
>>18925529
Yes, I am a werewolf. Ask me anything.
>>
>>18925533
Please do not ask this anon anything, he is lying, there are no such thing as werewolves.
>>
>>18925551
Stop discrediting me by spreading misinformation. Get the fuck out of here, Van Helsing.
>>
There are myths about shapeshifters all around the world, I wonder if there's any truth to them. Are dogmen the same thing as werewolves?
>>
>>18925611
Natives wouldn't want you to think so.
>>
>>18925533
Am I a werewolf, too?
>>
>>18925629
I don't know. I'm a werewolf, not a psychic vampire mind reader.
>>
>>18925648
Do we fuck with vampires or nah?
>>
>>18925731
Nah, bro. If you were a real werewolf you would know about the vampire vs werewolf wars.
>>
>>18925763
Wrong. I'm a vampire. There was never such a war, but Werewolves did fight with aliens.
>>
>>18925774
You must have not been invited to the wars, maybe your superiors in the council don't like you and you weren't told. I'm sorry, my friend.
>>
>>18925776
We have no superiors. Vampires are a dying race. If you were a true lycan, you'd know this.
>>
>>18925781
>>18925776
You are both wrong.
>>
>>18925781
You are a dying race because we're winning the wars. Werewolves are better than vampires, it's that simple.
>>
>>18925781
Will vampires be extinct in my lifetime, or my grandchildrens'?
>>
>>18925787
No. We're a dying race Because vampires cannot breed. Werewolves are lucky that they can breed, but their 'curse' is akin to a disease, as they will become more feral as time passes. I have much sympathy for werewolves, there has been many kind ones but they've lost their minds long ago.
>>
>>18925522
>>
>>18925781
>Implying they are called lycans.
>>
>>18925840
Werewolves are humans who can shapeshift into wolves. By definition, this is called a lycan. There are many movies of them that are completely incorrect, but that term applies to them well. There are other terms for them but it is rude and tasteless.
>>
Yeah

Fucking dogs

Woof woof woof woof woof wooeew
>>
If I were standing in front of OP

and the full moon came out

And OP changed into a giant mutated puppy dog fucktard

All I would have to do is throw a ball
>>
>>18925866
>Checked
Lycans have always been fascinating to me. Since I was a child I always wanted to be a werewolf. I've been having dreams of them lately, but I'm guessing this is my psyche trying to get me to accept the abusive childhood I had (possibly the main reason I wanted to be one, to protect myself).
Many cultures talk of shape-shifting creatures, but wouldn't those all be considered lycan, or only the man/wolf variety.
>Inb4 31 year old man still into monsters
Yeah, so? To be honest if they are/were real, I'd want to be one. Curse or not, few can understand the freedom and majesticness I see with these beings.
>>
>>18925866
>By definition, this is called a lycan.
I personally prefer the translated term, "wolfhu".
>>
>>18927056
>majesticness
It's majesty, but I agree with your post. I always wanted to be a werewolf. I always stated at the moon as a kid, full or not, wishing I would turn into one.

Fuck this lame mundane world
>>
>>18925522
Prove yourself to the Companions in whiterun
>>
>>18927117
I don't see life as mundane. And thanks for correcting me.
Wolves already are a symbol of freedom and majesty. Of wisdom. But the werewolf always being viewed as this bloodthirsty killing machine. No, I think if they're real, they are probably very quite about it and tribal with their identity of it. And while powerful and able to hunt, it's best that others see the werewolf as a bloodthirsty killing machine, I think most people would be driven into insanity or actually become feral because of it.
>>
>>18925787
>>18925804
Fucking autists like you make this board shit. Gtfo and larp somewhere else, fucklords.
>>
File: Capture.png (670KB, 1607x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
670KB, 1607x1091px
>>
>>18925866
No, not into wolves. That would just be a shapeshifter.
>>
>>18928465
Why the fuck are you on here?
>>
>>18929616
You implying this is a larping board? Gtfo fucktard
>>
>>18925781
>>18925866
>lycan
Confirmed bullshit.
>>18927056
Please don't buy into their garbage. It's called a lycanthrope. Underworld is shit.

Also screw you, I'm 32 and into monsters. I just don't want to become one because it's a terrible thing to wish upon yourself. Even stories where it's a gift tends to imply they're hellbound.
>>
File: 1489837514799.webm (276KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489837514799.webm
276KB, 426x240px
hard to see, but if you watch it closely 2 people are dragging a werewolf towards a black helicopter that has just landed in a field to the right (not shown), quickly from the left a tall dark shape approaches, covers about 50 yards in 2 seconds and ambushes them from behind, we see the muzzle flash of guns.
>>
When I was a kid, my school library had a really good book about Werewolves. Wish I could remember the title.

They had another couple of great books on ghosts too. I'd give my left nut to be able to find them again.
>>
fucking furries, please kys
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.