[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manifestation and Intention 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

Hey everyone, it' my intention to pass on some knowedge about manisfestation. General thread on the topic and giving advice on how to manifest at various levels of spiritual progress.

Not going to respond to trolls or go out of my way to prove my own credentials or abilities (though I'll probably use some examples). I'm looking for people with good hearts and intentions who could benefit from learning the ability of manifestation.
>>
Bump.
I'd be interested in reading about manifestations.
>>
Manifest what though? Can I make things Green Lantern style?
>>
>>18925160
Okay. Elaborate on what you have found that works for you to manifest.
>>
>>18925160
Go ahead and spread your knowledge. We're listening.
>>
File: 1488716064213.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488716064213.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
>>18925160
Anders Brevik my lord. He wrote a manifest on the truth. Teach me to spread his manifestation.
>>
>>18925160
Okay. What's this manifestation about? At least give us some substance to work with.
>>
File: 1492230191760.jpg (197KB, 756x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492230191760.jpg
197KB, 756x400px
>>18925160
Lets do it! What do you need to know?
>>
i tried it a bunch for years and didn't manifest nothing, it's all a bunch of gobblegook to sell books to suckers, sadly.
>>
I would like to know your opinion on subliminal brainwaves.

I've been using these for quite some time and I've seen incredible results! Just to name one I successfully changed my eye color from dark brown to green hazel.

I also meditate about twice a week (still forming the habit). But my question are:

What is more powerful? Listening to the subliminal brainwaves or focusing on meditation and visualizing myself with the physical traits I wish to manifest?
>>
What is your opinion on psychedelics? Are they useful for manifestation?
>>
>>18925160
Teach me your ways, wise one. I realize consciousness controls your absolute destiny. I wield the keys but cannot find the lock.
>>
I How can someone manifest Chelsea Clinton winning the presidency in 2020?
>>
>>18925298
>subliminal brainwaves
which did you use to have results with your eyes? curious to test.
>>
>>18925160
What the balance between trusting the process and taking action in the direction?
>>
You can retroactively create things in time, both future and past, if you conceptualize the right thought.
>>
>>18926521
I had some slight glimpses into that?
How do you personally go about to do it ?
>>
>>18926572
Strong heart. Look up Rosicrucianism
>>
>>18926575
Where exactly. Do you have some material? I'd rather get it from someone somewhat "knowledgeable" than from random google popups
>>
>>18926578
You can get good info with some Google-fu. Check out www.soul.org.

Pretty sure the original text The Fama was written by "Eugenius Philalthese" , an obvious pseudonym. Rosicrucianism is my rabbit hole
>>
>>18926583
Seems like it has similar concept to the A∴A∴ and Golden Dawn
>>
>>18926593
It's all very conceptually similar. I just never heard of it before :)
>>
can your manifest forgiveness ??
>>
>>18926648
Yes
>>
>pass on some knowledge
>giving advice on how to manifest
>use some examples

My question is: when are you going to do any of these things? Or is this just a RP thread?
>>
Is OP ever going to delivar?
>>
>>18927407
It happens retroactively so the proof is that which didn't exist before but does now. Most people are instantly programmed to account for manifested change so you have to find the changes. Sort of like the Mandela effect but different.
>>
>>18927468
Congratulations, you just fulfilled the bare minimum of ONE of your own criteria 16 hours after making the thread!
>>
>>18927479
Who said I'm the OP?

;)
>>
>>18925266
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18925160
I'm extremely interested, in fact I've been looking for this for quite a while now.

The question is, can I manifest something that I would otherwise have no power over? I have good intentions. I'm not looking for self improvement or getting a job/gf, or anything I can do with positive thinking, I'm talking about something like making a miracle happening (clearly on a smaller scale though).
>>
>>18926575
Anon I have the strongest heart but still I don't see how it's possible. What is the process to change something that already happened, or cause something to happen in the future?
>>
>>18926512
Quadible Integrity's videos on youtube
>>
>>18928034
You have to know how the universe works, concept a very profound thought, a story, and live it as such. Its not as simple as closing your eyes reciting a question and getting it, you have to be very clever and "word" your spell or dream perfectly. It has to adhere to certain boundaries. I'm wording this all very coyly but its actually all difficult as shit. Picture your self as bound to succeed and you will slowly, fake it till you make it at a base idea.

The future depends on the present, but the past does as well. All has passed and makes up your subconscious but your conscious only focuses on certain things. Reflect on your role in the present and how you did things wrong before and how you could theoretically do things perfectly. Shit requires a lot of thought energy its hard to explain in words too
>>
>>18928189
>I'm wording this all very coyly but its actually all difficult as shit.
I'm willing to learn, no matter what it takes. Do you maybe have an email I can reach out to you? I promise I won't bother you much.
>>
>>18925285
i am sensing but cannot control. i am seeing but cannot understand. i want a proof humbly just for myself to keep going.
>>
>>18928140
thanks anon, will check them out...
>>
>>18928282
I'm not really a master monk or anything just a clever random individual. You can add me on Kik
_the_natural_
>>
>>18925298
prove it
>>
>>18929802
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy-yT415Zk
>>
>>18929941
>believing shit like this

do actual like dumb nigger bitches come on /x/

like stupid, fat nigger women from atlanta with 3 kids at 18

because that's the people who believe shit like this
>>
File: shape16.gif (102KB, 666x664px) Image search: [Google]
shape16.gif
102KB, 666x664px
>>
>>18929941
>>18929967
but did it work though?
Do you have a picture of before you could compare with a newer picture?
>>
what you contain you will get. It's like a self fulfilling force.

What you emanate with you will attract..

some shit along these lines at least?
>>
>>18925160
I do it accidentally.
>>
>>18931171
on a serious note though, most things I see and come into contact with. I get the feeling that I've attracted them

I thought about the third reich and how the world would look if Hitler won..
All the horrific stuff aside, I think their style, architecture and fashion was cool as fuck.

Then a couple days later I see some shit on the news about world war 2 reenactors.. a bunch of losers who dress up and make pretend that they're german soldiers on some camp.
The value of the story was low, it was local news and there was no real impact behind it, like there really wasn't any reason for them to air the story..

And some other stuff I've thought about I have been exposed to through synchronicity, which is awesome..

I feel like im getting more in tune with the universe
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.