[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini and Deja Vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tien.jpg (9KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
tien.jpg
9KB, 249x187px
This thread is in conjunction with my past thread:

>>18864816

In the other post I talked about how I had constant deja vu, someone reccomended that I use kundalini meditation, and me being the fag that I am decided why not.

I've done it twice now, first time I felt what was like pressure emanating through the center of my forehead, spreading around like a spider web almost.

I also heard something like I do when I experience deja vu, it hasnt happened yet but that's not surprising (it has taken me months and occasionally years for the deja vu to take effect)

The second time I did last night, and it was odd because I felt the pressure again, but I also felt as if something was pressing out of my skin from my third eye chakra...like something was trying to get out. It spread to the rest of my head again but no vision or sounds this time.

So /x/, my questions are:
>The fuck is this?
>The fuck is going on with me
>Any tips for a relatively meditation newcomer?
>How do I go on from this?? I want to see more, finally understand why i've been getting this deja vu for so long.

All advice is welcome my dudes
>>
>>18924906

Sounds to me like a third eye opening, nothing to freak out about. The pressure is actually your egos resistance to the experience, not some parasite boring out of your skull (although that may be a decent metaphor for ego/shadow self)

The first time I had a full blown third eye opening (well, sober at least) I felt out of body and was scared I wouldn't come back. That fear snapped me back into my body real quick.

Now that I've mostly grounded my lower chakras however, I find third eye pressures much more enjoyable and to a degree pleasant.
>>
Always ground / cleanse yourself first before meditating in this way. Keep it up, if you don't regularly you'll get better results.
>>
>>18924906
Visualization, like in every out of body experience, how real it feels, depends of how much you can perceive being there.
>>
We need a bona-fide hindu yogi to walk us barbarians through the upanishads.

Can someone do Upanishad Tuesdays or something?
>>
>>18925118
When you say grounding you mean clearing the chakras prior to the third eye right?
>>
>>18926261

Exactly, if you're having fear based experiences while doing third eye work, it's symptomatic of lower chakra issues. I would say that the root chakra may be your issue.

It's as if your ego is taking your emergent spirituality as attack, thus the experience of the brain parasite. The real issue is your ego is not secure in the body/personality's safety and continuity, so it is keeping you out of higher states.

As for the deja vu sense, I would guess that is some latent psychic phenomenon. You can think of that sense a demonstration of what life further down the path will be like. Spoiler Alert: It always gets fucking weirder.

The weider shit gets the more important it is to work on lower chakra issues. The things you'll experience will make you a social pariah or a self-diagnosed schizophrenic if you really feel the need to have others confirm your beliefs and experiences.
>>
>>18926864
Where can I learn more about all of this? Things are finally starting to make a little more sense and I have an absolute need for more.
>>
>>18926864
>The weider shit gets the more important it is to work on lower chakra issues. The things you'll experience will make you a social pariah or a self-diagnosed schizophrenic if you really feel the need to have others confirm your beliefs and experiences.
These threads help. I know of others IRL so I have that at least.

Though I'm not with you on the ego resistance part because my experience with the third eye is different - I've always had it since childhood. I feel good "tension" or "pressure" in that are when mine is active. I enjoy the feeling. I can move it around.

That said I do understand how ego can be an obstacle with these things, just not sure about a physical feeling from your ego
>>
>>18924906
The fuck you think it is?

In animes I've seen this is what happens to the main character as they start to unlock their true potential as they begin their quest.

Go about it with open bravery and scientific inquisitiveness to minimize dead ends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.