[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morgellons disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 7

Anyone have any experience with Morgellons disease? Very strange and mysterious stuff that lives under the skin, described as small fibers that can move by themselves. Apparently the disease is man made and takes the appearance of body hair.

I'm asking because any research I've done is inconclusive and medical opinion says the condition is psychological but thousands of people are convinced they suffer from it. You can find pictures on it but there's some pretty gross stuff there.

I've seen some conspiracies about how the disease is a bio weapon spread by airbourne chemicals, but I don't know if I fully believe that.

Recently I've had this tingling sensation on my scalp and the hairs themselves are moving of their own accord. I've also seen this happen to hairs on my arm, always the same spot. It's kind of creeping me out but I don't want to convince myself I have something when I might not.
>>
Huh. This was a hot topic several years. Just realized out hasnt gotten any attention lately. Dafuq?
>>
>>18924376
huh, i usually just dismise shit on /x but i think there might be something to it, i have a really annoying itch absolutely everywhere, and from time to time a hair seems to move for no reason. I've also looked on google images, and some of the lesions caused by the disease are similar to the ones i have on my body.
wtf
>>
>>18924376
Can this be a man made disease thread?

Lymes
Aids
Morgellons
>>
>>18924376
Conspiracy theory, here is the trick : shave yourself
>>
>>18924408
Same guy, just looked into it more, i am clearly also affected by some of the other symptoms, like fatigue, short-term memory loss, and trouble conentrating. This is weird.
>>
>>18924437
Vitamin deficiency
Low testosterone
Lack of regular exercises
Hypothyroid

Except for short term memory loss those 2 are the most common symptoms for literally everything.
>>
>>18924376
>Very strange and mysterious stuff that lives under the skin, described as small fibers that can move by themselves. Apparently the disease is man made and takes the appearance of body hair.
Pull it out with tweezers?
Disease solved.

/thread
>>
>>18924437
OP here

I have short term memory problems quite often, but I chalk that up to Alzheimers being in my family.

The hair moving is what creeps me out the most. It doesn't happen often but when it does its pretty persistent.

I've been looking at possible remedies for Morgellons and I've found that apple cider vinegar and seaweed can help (cure or not, I'm not sure).
>>
>>18924376
My mom had it back in 2004. She went to a doctor in Mexico and he gave her a heavy duty antibiotic and had her do some kind of cleanse. It worked, but she was down for about a week after.
>>
File: morgellons-skin7.jpg (17KB, 378x284px) Image search: [Google]
morgellons-skin7.jpg
17KB, 378x284px
>>18924376
The government tried to install small electrodes into your body so that they can remote-control you if it ever becomes necessary. Unfortunately you are one of the people whose body rejected it.

The malfunctioning electrodes can have the following effects:
> Tingling sensation or feeling like something is moving inside your skin
> Seeing small "hairs" move around under your skin as they are electrically discharging and reacting
> Stinging or biting sensations from the electrodes as they try to complete their programming
> Extreme fatigue from the electrodes sapping your energy
> Mental problems, memory loss, troubles thinking as the electrodes that made it into your brain are malfunctioning
> Mood swings and strange behaviors as the electrodes interfere with your bodies normal chemistry
>>
It's not just "fibers" people also say bugs come out of their skin. Worms and other nasty things. There are some videos on YouTube of some samples. That's the part that really freaks me out.
>>
>>18924604
WTF!!!

Eww gross... yuck yuck yuck
>>
>>18924587
I suppose that's a good thing then. I guess you mean unfortunetaly for them?

Do you have any information on what you're saying? I want to read more
>>
>>18924587
Also I used to have really intense mood swings, but as I get older I've learned to deal with intense emotions better. Meditating and small dose marijuana use has helped me a lot.
>>
>>18924631
Have you tried applying lemons (or lemon juice) to the affected areas?
>>
>>18924645
No, but if these things are living in my body wouldn't it be better to ingest the acids?
>>
>>18924666
It seems to live in the skin.

What have you tried on it?
>>
>>18924679
I haven't applied anything to the areas
>>
>>18924731
Have you had a look at the area or had someone else do it to verify that you have something like what is described with Morgellons disease?
>>
>>18924753
I've had a friend actually see it when it happens and we both confirm the hairs are moving.

When I did some research on this experience I found a bunch of websites talking about Morgellons.
>>
>>18924770
Well then try some of the remedies and suggestions. It sounds like a very serious and ailing disease. Hope you can get better bro.
>>
>>18924376
Are you on amphetamines
I thought I had this and it turned out I was just paranoid from the amphetamines I was taking and my symptoms were due to my not eating right
>>
>>18924522
>/threading yourself

You cant do that you faggot.
>>
>>18924376
Google lyme disease nigga
>>
>>18924524
Holy shit go get treated for Lyme disease.
>>
File: barbara-palvin-3.jpg (117KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
barbara-palvin-3.jpg
117KB, 600x881px
There isn't any evidence of such hairs in people. It's just a fake disease.

Why are you so interested in fake things?
>>
>>18924376

I used to find very small needles in between my fingers. One second there would be nothing in my hands, then all of the sudden I would feel intense pain. If I started spreading out my fingers a needle-like strand would be between them and suddenly appear. I would take it out, my parents didn't really give a shit they just thought something was in the carpet.
>>
>>18925555
I used to get that but on the carpet. One second I would be walking around bare footed without any needles in my feet... then the next second I would get a sharp pain and a needle-like object was protruding from the sore area.
Very strange if you ask me.
My parents thought it was just stuff that got in the carpet as well.
>>
>>18925486
>>18925479
I don't have any other symptoms though.
>>
>>18924376
Morgellon's is not the manifestation of random shit under your skin, it's the DELUSION of shit being under your skin. Get psychological help, OP, my aunt got this shit after having a baby and throwing her hormones out of wack. Thought she had bugs and fibers in her skin, lost her fucking mind.
>>
>>18925594
I'm not saying I have it I'm just asking if anyone has any experience with it. It's not driving me crazy, but I've noticed the hair movements from time to time and I'm curious about why it happens. Morgellons was just something that came up in my research.

Also it isn't just me that has witnessed the hair moving. The last time it happened I was with a friend and we both saw the hairs on my arm writhe and twitch.
>>
Could be blood vessels? If people claim they move, they should document their arms with photography.
>>
>>18924376
>>18924408
>>18924437
>>18924524
>>18925555
you all have morgellons disease
>>
>>18926017
thanks dr phil
>>
It's like people have never seen a muscle twitch.

The rest are just fucked in the head by meth.
>>
>>18924376
After reading about it, all I can find is shit how doctors say its a psychological disorder and NOT real

Surely professional doctors have looked into the cases right? I mean it should be pretty obvious if you have something causing moving fibrous lesions under the skin

Something is going on with this for sure, weird that so many deny its even real despite physical evidence
>>
>>18925537
because real diseases are fucking boring.
lighten up and de-starch yer collar
>>
Joni Mitchell suffers from Morgellons. When she was hospitalized because of it a few years ago people in the media made fun of her.
>>
>crawling in my skin
>these wounds, they will not heal
>>
>>18924495
>Depression
>>
>>18925378
this
dont take drugs, especially ones u get from the pharmacy senpai.
>>
>>18925537
don't u find mass hysteria interesting? i sure do, people are very strange creatures.
>>
>>18926069
the mind can convince the body of many things. look up mass hysteria, especially the dancing craze and all the weirdo shit phillipinos think is going on with them like their dicks shrinking....
>>
>>18926069
psychogenic illnesses ARE REAL.
the symptoms of psychogenic illnesses are DIRECT RESULTS of thinking you have it.
the lack of a physical pathogen is irrelevant.
it causes measurable symptoms and spreads from person to person.
that is all that is required to qualify as a disease.

common symptoms:
paranoia
hallucination
itching
skin lesions
fatigue
trouble concentrating

Morgellons is memetic in nature.
if you think you have it, you do.
indeed, the belief of infection IS the infection itself.
learn mental hygiene people.
>>
morgellons damn havent heard that in like 12 years

the schizophrenics forgot about this one pretty much as fast as they made it up
>>
>>18924770
>I've had a friend actually see it when it happens and we both confirm the hairs are moving.

funny how you didn't end up with any video since both of you had a smartphone in your pocket at the time
>>
>>18924604
That's because they are schizophrenic
>>
>>18924376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMCll7dulqk
Ignore the sensationalist title, this is actually a good watch

>>18924604
What's being theorised is that the 'morgellons' are bio-engineered nanotech, comprised of fungal and insect DNA, along with synthetic components
>>
>>18929506
My friend took a video on his old phone. I recently asked him to look for it because I know I'd need proof of this happening.

If he finds it ill post it here
>>
I have it and have shown the fibers coming out to my husband so as to have a witness that it happens. The fibers seem segmented and metalic, and they mostly come out of hands and feet. It is very painful to pull them out. Colloidal silver seems to help them. Search something like "morgellans disease worm parasite colloidal silver" for more info because a lot of people seem to think it is some sort of parasite that seems like fibers and they entwine with nerves so that is why they hurt. Whatever it is, it's scary and especially disheartening that people think it's just crazy people hallucinating and not even considering that it could be a parasite, and there's been research on it being worms so yeah. Good luck.
>>
>>18924604
I don't know what the English term is, but that's a very distinct form of mental disorder. In German it's called Dermatozoenwahn.
>>
>>18931979
You know, you don't support your cause very much if you sound like a crazy person.
>>
File: tmp_18403-board_image1100684630.jpg (16KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18403-board_image1100684630.jpg
16KB, 300x100px
>>18924376
>>18924376
>Most reports came from California, Texas, and Florida
Those places high chance of parasites because of the hot temp

It must be a parasite
>>
>>18924376
>uncle goes loopy every once in a while and has a hist of hypochondria
>thinks he has worms in his eye/under his skin
>I know he "researches" conspiracies as he has brought them up in that awkward/condescending way at family gatherings
>has a bad break down a year ago
>goes full wormie
>adds in morgellons this time
>keeps going to the er to the point that they know him/hate him there
>mother screws herself up trying to get him mental health help via the va
>he doesn't take any meds
>tfw its a matter of time before he goes off the rez again
>tfw feel like the only semi sane person in my family.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
This thread makes my skin itch
>>
This is what caused me to leave conspiracy theories before. And then I turned into a nihilistic asshole. I did massive damage to my spirit and I don't know if I can recover.
>>
Look up w0tm
>>
99% of the "symptoms" of this disease are so common that you could apply them to literally anything. Moving hairs? You honestly know where every hair on your body is all the time? I don't think so. Morgellon's is psychosomatic, sufferers are applying a range of common ailments to a disease with no proof.
>>
I was under the impression that the diagnosis was just a very specific delusion.
>>
How is growing metallic threads out of your body a delusion?
>>
>>18936723
Because the only person that can observe it is the one affected... These people are coincidentally stupid and crazy. Barely functional.
>>
Has anyone else experienced the bioengineered Coke bugs that wiz and zip around fresh cocaine? After injection they loop in and out of pores in your skin and are drawn from the environment by the reflective frequency of fresh rocks
>>
File: SANDY WATER.png (825KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
SANDY WATER.png
825KB, 680x721px
>>18936825
>>
>>18936825
if you avoid doing coke do they leave you alone?
>>
>>18936836
Not a hallucination, they infect you once you get a bad batch and persist when sober. Possibly created by gov or elite group as an experiment/surveillance
>>
>>18936825
>>18936879
>injects coke
>hallucinates insects
>IT'S CLEARLY A GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE EXPERIMENT

:^)
>>
>>18924524
Alzheimer's in your family doesn'
t mean you get partial effects...if you have short-term memory loss as a result of having Alzheimer's in your family, you have Alzheimer's. If you *don't* have Alzheimer's and do have memory loss, the memory loss is entirely unrelated. It's not like, a spectrum or anything
>>
>>18930913
It's also being theorised that the earth is the flat center of our solar system of spherical planets, satellites, and star (which also revolves around earth, according to the theory). Check back for more, at 11!
>>
>>18936825
I actually feel bad for you
>>
>>18935773
You did massive damage to your spirit by ceasing interaction with a bunch of crazy paranoid conspiracy fetishists? Man, IDK if you are one of them, but this site is absolutely crawling with people who believe every conspiracy theory out there, and act like you can't be reasonably skeptical of the way things seem to be without completely going off the rails and buying into the 'alternative' view. They don't realize they are just as bad as the 'sheep' they accuse of 'buying the propaganda' and 'groupthink'-ing; they are just subscribing to the opposite side of the same coin!
>>
>>18936825
Someone sounds like they've been reading too much Burroughs and doing too much cocaine
>>
I've experienced the hair moving symptom im sure there is a logical explanation for it. You can't constantly reflect on every minor irritation you body feels. It's a little paranoid to assume it's some bug or nanite or something. If you are constantly worried about something like this you need to realize you are little paranoid and shit like this is a common side effect of weed and speed. Not trying to shill or some shit just saying to remain logical and self aware of your mental state.
>>
>>18936685
http://www.medicinenet.com/what_is_morgellons_disease/views.htm

So basically when OP says "I believe I have Morgellon's" they are saying they believe they have this particular delusion, implying they are aware it's a delusion...which does not seem to be the case from what I read ITT...which makes me kick myself for all the time I spent reading the thread before looking up the illness itself.
>>
>>18936879
so, is there like a street test people do to avoid them? does your avg coke user know about this?
>>
>>18935753
you need pumice dawg
>>
>>18936981
Well, the fact that you can't see them til after you do some should be indicative of where this is going.
>>
>>18936981

>does your average coke user know about this bullshit I just made up about engineered miniature machines that live in cocaine and then once you smoke it they jump around in your pores but the only time you see them is while you are on a drug that induces hallucinations and no one has ever heard of them except me and no that's not a coincidence

dude what in the fuck, you're giving even cocaine users a bad rap
>>
For some reason I find myself intensely fascinated with this stuff. The fact that thousands of people could actually believe that have this nonexistence disease...Why? What causes them to believe it? It's so fascinating.
>>
>>18937026
>>18937033
guys, didn't you already have your fun shitting on him? I'm interested in his experience. fuck off faggots.
>>
Thanks guys. Now I can taste cocaine. Head ringer breakfast.
>>
>>18937039
Do you know what Fibromyalgia is? It is a way doctors tell other doctors that a patient seeks pain medication.
>>
>>18937044
>I'm interested in his experience

then do amphetamines until you experience amphetamine psychosis. he doesn't sleep and is hallucinating for that reason. The end. Hope you liked the story.
>>
>>18937089
>butts into conversations to shit on everyone and everything that doesn't align with their personal beliefs
or maybe youre just one of many shill-kuns trying to make /x/ something it never was and never will be. either way you should get out.
>>
I farted and it hurt. So I must have farthurts disease.
>>
>>18937117
Or maybe you don't know what drug induced psychosis is. go work as a fucking ER nurse for a while.

>holy shit all these guys are coming in every week saying bugs are crawling over them and they all injected cocaine and/or amphetamine
>many of them have torn their skin off trying to get the bugs, often their lips and eyelands
>the link is heavy use of stimulant drugs, so it must be that the government is poisoning these drugs with reptilian mind probe Morgellon's Mandela EMP pineapples

eat shit and die. This isn't /x/ - willful dissociation from reality, no matter how much YOU want it to be, and I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>18937077
funny you should say that, because my mom has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia for decades but doesn't take any pain meds for it. so I'd like to hear your source on your claim
>>
>>18937026
>Implying I (>>18937026) don't have extensive personal experience in this area but have the mental capacity to distinguish between drug-induced hallucination and reality.
>Implying the other anon isn't an ER nurse who sees this shit every day, apparently.
>Autissimo Maximus!
>>
>>18924376
A buddy of mine worked with a kid who was showing his morgellons, the kid couldnt even believe it was happening but didnt think it was life threatening. Im told one of his colleagues was arrested some say she was a russian agent. They hired a look a like perhaps a switch. Some speculate that people who applied for the positions at workplace were nsa.
>>
>>18937227
>this mad cause i don't agree with you trying to educate me with your intrusion in on my conversation
this is what x has always been, conversations. you feel the case is closed on the subject fine. gtfo the the tread then new fag cancer faggot
>>
>>18937275
Not that anon, but I'm >>18937252
I for one have been posting ITT, perhaps the other anon has too, so it kinda rebuts your accusation of "intrusion." Especially since you were all >>18937044
sperging out up there.

>DUHHH, guys stop shattering the illusion, I want to encourage this person in their delusions for kicks
>maybe even to enhance my own delusions! How dare you actually tell me what's going on from extended personally experience on both ends of the phenomenon.
> Oh, and did I say DUHHHH?
>>
>>18937361
Yes you intruded because you felt the need to reply to shit that had nothing to do with you besides promoting your unwanted opinion.

fyi to both of you, you previously stated your opinions on the subject yet still needed to ruin any conversation that approached the subject from a different angle. that pretty much is the definition of a complete and total faggot.
>>
>>18937256
wtf how is this relevant
>>
>>18924376
A long long time ago, i remember seeing a show about this. Before they actually had a name for it. Maybe it was a documentary, or something, . Strange, late 90's stuff. This was what it was. That was the only time ive ever seen this before.
I wish i could remember where it was from.
>>
>>18924376
It's not 'moving hairs', it's colorful fibers growing inside the skin.

The current popular diagnosis is that it's a form of Lyme disease that causes people to hallucinate movement under their skin, causing them to pick and scratch creating sores in which clothing fibers sometimes become embedded. Based on photos and videos of the fibers in the skin, I think they need to study the phenomenon rather than writing it off as self inflicted wounds.

One theory was that it is a mutated strain of mosaic virus which normally effects plants, which is being carried by ticks. The theory is that the virus is causing these colorful fibrous growths in skin like it would in a plant.

>>18924437
You are an absolute moron. Those are some of the most common symptoms of most ailments. Why would you think you have one of the rarest new diseases just because you're tired and can't concentrate? There's nothing weird about that. You could have a vitamin deficiency, a problem with your metabolism, hormonal imbalance, or a wide range of diseases and conditions.

>>18937551
I think I saw it, too. Some sort of medical mystery thing. They really need to do more research on it, but it's just so rare, and since the tinfoil hat faggots latched on to it, there's a lot of morons self diagnosing it, which doesn't help researchers one bit, as these are fakes who really are psychosomatic unlike the early cases where there were truly fibers inside people's skin.
>>
whether morgellons is real or not i dont know, im not a doctor so i simply dont fucking know. what i do know however is that youll get treated with stigma by healthcare professionals if you even mention the disease and subsequently will also be labeled parapsychotic, certain american entities found ways to exploit this mysterious disease to their benefit by making people lose faith in themselves. This sounds ridiculous but before you reply stfu psycho or whatever just know ive been working for months at figuring out why the fuck the phenomena associated with it is entirely in reality and not forms of psychoses, if you're planning on going to a doctor for morgellons, make sure they have a holistic background.
>>
>>18938198
and if it was real then ive had it for around 2 years, but i like to just speak in hypotheticals so they dont throw me in the hypothetical loony bin
>>
>>18938198
It's because of all the hippy retards and tinfoil hat nuts who latched onto the disease and started making up their own diagnostic profile and treatments and claiming they have it or know people who do even though it's incredibly fucking rare. Bandwagon bullshit has really set research back, because when most doctors have only encountered crazy people who self diagnose exotic diseases, and not people with actual fibers growing under their skin, the disease starts to become associated with just cray motherfuckers who delude themselves into thinking they have fibers where there are none.
>>
>>18938210
wow thats not accurate at all buddy, pls kill yourself for perpetrating this undocumented biological phenomena, youre as awful as the person who invented it.
>>
>>18938214
>perpetrating
>>
>>18938210
this is the new face of the war on drugs everyone, just keep in mind they dont know any better and arent mentally stable themselves, in fact theyre incredibly codependent... just know no matter what shit they spout that theyve been miseducated or paid lots of money.
>>
>>18938214
I'm not your buddy, pal.
>>
>>18938226
fuck your memes buddy, find a better argument than my spelling
>>
>>18938225
Are you calling me the new face of the war on drugs for not liking hippy new age bullshit and crackpot theories with no scientific basis? That doesn't even make sense because the two things aren't even related, and I'm 100% for decriminalizing.
>>
>>18938231
looks like youre having a hard time, pal. dont take medical advice from someone who cant even diagnose drug addiction correctly, these assholes always come off aggressively and will be quick to marginalize.
>>
>>18938228
An argument for what, your accusation? And the phenomenon was documented, there have simply been very few cases. I'm a fellow skeptic, I don't buy into the new age hype about this shit. I thought I made that much clear at least, so even if you think there were never any legitimate cases, I hardly seem like the one in this thread who deserves your hate.

Bottom line is a sick person shouldn't jump to conclusions about their illness, they should go through diagnostics and document their symptoms. When rare conditions get sensationalized in the media it really hurts anyone who might legitimately have a condition in question should legions of idiots fixate on it and flood the system with their begging for a diagnosis. I'm just saying I wish this weren't the case so that it would be easier to get to the bottom of what this is, if it even is anything at all.

But hey, you don't want a conversation, you just want to be an ass and then expect me to bend over backwards trying to convince you of something I merely believe is a possibility.
>>
>>18938242
did you hear the hypothetical part? i was speaking hypothetically... you were just being an asshole.
>>
>>18938239
>looks like youre having a hard time, pal.
Deciphering your posts, yes.

> dont take medical advice from someone who
Who are you even talking about?
>>
>>18938243
this further exemplifies my point that once again, this is the new face of the war on drugs and since youre such a dick using bullshit rhetoric i wouldnt mind calling you the new face of slavery.
>>
>>18929492
hmm. just googled 'mental hygiene' and the headquarters is next to the ww2 museum in new orleans, where i was going to go tomorrow

small world
>>
>>18938243
>wow thats not accurate at all buddy, pls kill yourself

Yeah, that was really a constructive post, anon. I was being such an asshole for having my own opinion and attempting to clarify it for you. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18938248
You're merging two different posters who don't even agree with one another into one entity.
>>
>>18936879
scanner darkly ripoff larper shill plz go
>>
>>18938246
then why bother replying like youre supporting my point if im so nutty you subversive fuck, pick on people your own brain size, did you just reply to fuck with some druggies? fuck up their minds and make them insuperior to what is still baseline consciousness? fuck you, youre literally raping minds by propagating this garbage
>>
>>18938262
I am having so much déjà vu right now. How often do you perform this particular shitpost roleplay, anon? I swear we've had this conversation before about something else.
>>
>>18932067
Delusional parasitosis.
>>
>>18926071
>because real diseases are fucking boring.
There are plenty of interesting diseases -- Lesch–Nyhan syndrome for example.
>>
>>18924617
I would highly recommend not looking up bot fly larva removal
>>
>>18938253
Looking at the first result, they ask:
>Has anyone died of tooth decay? No.
That isn't true at all, tooth decay can lead to an abscess that is potentially fatal. You see "tooth ache" as a cause of death on old documents.
>>
It's a Lyme disease thing, look it up
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16_15-25-52.png (298KB, 670x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16_15-25-52.png
298KB, 670x419px
>continuously scraping your skin and causing lesions
>surprised when clothing fibers get caught under the skin attempting to grow back
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.