[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Please help. If there are any psychics or scryers, can you find out if I'm cursed or something?
>>
>>18924256
I can help, possibly.
What is happening to make you think you're cursed?
>>
>>18924257
OP here, yeah what makes me think I'm cursed is that my dick just fell off?
>>
>>18924291
Are you sure you even had one in the first place?
>>
>>18924300
Certain.
>>
>>18924305
Lmao get help dude
>>
>>18924305
If you know where the dick is, are you able to put it back on?
>>
>>18924321
It fell down the toilet. I flushed before I realised what had happened.
>>
>>18924345

So you practiced magic and even put a curse on someone and didn't expect anything to happen to you in return? LOL, do you even Law of Threes?
>>
>>18924291
Not OP lol fuck
>>
>>18924353
I did it more as to channel my anger and negative energy at something rather than curse. Fuck, is rule of 3 real?? Person I tried to curse is successful suddenly, I'm the one that went crazy and lost Every thing. No way... the rule is real??
>>
>>18924355
Lmao, seriously tho are bionically dicks a thing?
Like I want a magnum dong made out of steel like solid snakes arm.
>>
>>18924348

You don't seem mentally ill; You do seem to be a female with an extremely over active emotional drive. I believe that you're likely on the edge of a psychological break, and that your actions are a text book example of self destructive behavior that occurs with patterns you've discussed.

If you want to enact change in your life, you have to be that change.Your problems have been created as a result of seeking instant or super natural gratification in lieu of actually working to achieve your goals.

You seem like a good person, and I am not insulting you. You seem like you need someone to talk with, and I assure you that you're not cursed and anything that is going on within your life is a direct result of the actions being taken within it.
>>
>>18924370
This makes absolute sense and you are correct... thank you, this is what i needed to hear..
>>
>>18924345

I'm sorry for being so harsh, but it sounds like you were incredibly foolish in a lot of ways and even the universe didn't give you what you wanted. I think you might be paying the price for that now. I hope you've learned from this and can get out in one piece, maybe live a better, more happy life that doesn't involve being so selfish, entitled, and meddling.
>>
>>18924456
Hello, I apologize for intruding here but I believe I may be going through a similar thing, or the universe may be trying to teach me something, I am not sure but I am at a, shall we say, interesting point in my life and I am in need of some guidance of what to do and why this is all happening. If you would be willing to take on this matter and need more information or anything I would be willing to oblige, it would be interesting to see what could be determined though
>>
>>18924291
is this you op?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>18924456
This is exactly what i did and I feel like you are correct...it hurts.. it hurts so fucking bad
>>
>>18924456
I was putting everybody else and their needs ahead of my own and going about obtaining things in all the wrong ways... i rushed..was foolish and impulsive..said and did things I shouldn't have...
>>
Posting story again: I'm not sure if it's obsession and my own negative energy or what. I met a person after a really bad event that occured with me previously. This ended in the same way. It was almost like fate or the universe guided us and it was perfect and happy. I made huge mistakes along the way & lots of ppl got in the way so i got nervous for our future & turned to magic. Obsessively did tarot. Tried a curse jar that I buried last year & can't find. Buried another candle to "chase away" someone from our relationship but the way I cast it, I ended up getting chased away, and my target got what i wanted.. Tried other spells like go fetch (origami dog with blood and needle, but i gave up halfway and destroyed it before getting wish) and candles, and candles with needles and chants infront of mirrors and stuff, but felt bad and quit halfway through. Also didn't cleanse area or do candle spell properly, such as burning the bottom and stuff. One candle magic spell seemed successful though I did it wrong. Tried it again but the flame died, candle fell & broke the wick, and I pricked my finger. I took it as a sign that I had to stop and spell was successful so i gathered all my "tools" to discard.. basically threw it in garbage, but also destroyed the candle i had charged with positive energy by setting it on fire & stomping it out, which I thought was a way to just destroy my past & start fresh...however i think I fucked up because I ended up sleeping an entire day then the next day I became uncontrollable and did crazy things which i dont even really remember that ruined relationship for good...i felt like I was possessed, was acting insane, hurting myself..after it happened I felt a jolt or a "snap" and became myself again..was I possessed? Or suffering temporary insanity?
>>
>>18924648
Got so upset cuz nothing was going my way. Selfishness, jealousy, so much negativity but done with good intentions. Not sure if any of this is real and i fucked up, or if I'm just fucking crazy? Or both? The tarot advice I got & my own common sense, I went against it..didn't follow the advice and went against my intuition. Did all this negative energy curse me/us? Or was i just do consumed with the relationship that it ruined my life? the persons life became ruined and they suffered similar problems that i did. there's more but that's the gist. Did i curse us? Or am I just experiencing a karmic lesson, or just too fixated on what happened and blaming circumstance and coincidence? It consumed my life and i became obsessed, like i had no life other than obsessing, didn't even go outside or anything, so may have all just been mental problems. Because if someone is so invested in doing magic to salvage a relationship it probably was already ruined. So what is it? Magic? Or mental illness?
>>
>>18924648
maybe don't do spells and just be yourself
and wish good things for people.
>>
>>18924709
I'll be honest. It sounds like you're both retarded.
>>
>>18924719
I will from now on!
>>
>>18924709
One piece of possession(apparently by Sophia), one piece of messing up the ritual and one piece of Schizo.
Honestly, you shouldn't have tried rituals without actually doing them well.
By the way, check yourself for unwanted backseat beings.
>>
>>18924369
you can get a prosthetic dick but you could never feel anything with it
although, there are people that use objects as a sort of mental shibboleth deal and get off that way, apparently it takes a lot of mental training
there's a word for it, I can't remember what it is
>>
>>18924736
Who is Sophia?
>>
If your hand is bigger than your face, then you're cursed
>>
>>18924345
>when I was younger i accidentally killed a pet and was so upset that I "cursed" myself...

Found OPs problem.
>>
>>18924379
>This makes absolute sense and you are correct... thank you, this is what i needed to hear..
If you are cursed or having other spiritual problems then the advice that that person provided you will not help.
>>
>>18924506
Can you tell us what is ailing you? What happened around the time that things changed?
>>
>>18924709
>The tarot advice I got
What advice did you get?
>>
>>18924736
>check yourself for unwanted backseat beings
How to remove / delete unwanted backseat beings?
>>
>>18924966
How do i kno tho
>>
>>18924364
>I believe in curses
>Rule of 3 is real????
>>
>>18925015
Sorry for stupid post, wasn't trying to curse them per se, just trying to chase away
>>
>>18925001
Judging by the decision you have made, and the results you have experienced, it seems you are having some kind of spiritual problem. I think I have the same problem. I think you have to resolve the spiritual problem first before you can improve your life via conventional means.
>>
>>18925030
How do I fix it? Ask for forgiveness? Redo the ritual?
>>
>>18924256
There used to be before shitposters and underage cancer took over.
>>
>>18925043
I don't quite know because I haven't been able to repair my own situation which has been affecting me since I was a child.
>>
Went outside and salvaged the needle and candle..put needle in candle and lit it one last time..when putting candle back in bag needle was gone? Tried looking for it, but nowhere in sight. Ended up breaking the candle in half and all others and feel much better now. Feel like a weight has been lifted. Spilled some wax on my thumb tho. Wondering where needle went but otherwise fine.
>>
Bump for any additional advice
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.