[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIRD EYE AWAKENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: eye.jpg (358KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
358KB, 1500x1600px
Hello /x/, I have been watching this indian guy online for a while about waking the third eye. I tried to do this through meditation, usually when I go to sleep, and today something strange happened.

Was getting in my meditative state in bed, got that tension between my eyes and after about one hour, I thought "fuck it" and fell asleep. I woke up a little while later and felt completely paralyzed, could not move at all, and my body felt detached. After a while I fell back asleep. I have also been dreaming every night since I started to awaken my third eye.

What is going on /x/?
>>
Also, the dreams are unusually vivid. I remember as far as small details about them, for example recently, the trainstation I was at, the faces of people, their personalities, etc.
>>
Noone can explain what the shits going on? Noone have similar experience?
>>
What indian guy?
>>
it's called sleep paralysis
>>
Nithyananda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdqOkBiwbsM
>>
>>18924384
>>18924365
this

>>18924377
yeah, i guess, first time experiencing it though
>>
Sleep paralysis is pretty terrifying the first few time's it's experienced.

I'm sure you're seeing some manifestations of third eye awakening, but the experience varies by individual.
>>
Yep your third eye woke up. Good job! Your persistence paid off!

You can move the "tension" around your head and the more you practice the easier it is to "turn on/off" the feeling. Some imagery or places trigger mine.
>>
Yeah really wanted to get into imagining stuff, mainly easier to see with eyes closed and stuff. Seen some youtube videos about that.
>>
>>18924398
Before I fell asleep I saw some other information about how to awaken the third eye, and wanted to try that method, and that is when shit got real.
>>
>>18924427
Yep, the realness of it is great because you know something is going on.

I'm a different case in that I've just had it as far as I can remember and sought out to find information about the weird thing my head does
>>
>>18924427
Btw may I ask how long you practiced this routine before this happened? Like how many nights?
>>
>>18924558
Almost 2 weeks straight

>>18924550
I am combining kind of 2 methods of keeping the forehead tensionfree, which is the most difficult part sometimes, and focusing on the area with my eyes closed. Kinda looking crosseyed. That is the method which was most intense
>>
Also sorry, I might kinda sound very noobish to this stuff. But it is very interesting
>>
>>18924572
well, i watched some of the video you posted so far and i can say his method might have a lot of fluff to it - but that may help other people so whatever works for you works!

i dont cross my eyes, probably a bad idea. by "tension" do you mean sort of a pulsating, warm, tingly feeling in your third eye area?

i've practiced with mine a lot and i can trigger it with my eyes open, but it's harder. if my eyes are closed and i trigger it, i can open my eyes and maintain it. i just focus on that area and i've noticed a feeling when i do so like a specific muscle movement but i'm not sure what it is because i'm not a doctor. maybe visualize an imaginary muscle movement where you're like opening or "splitting open" your forehead.

don't over-exert yourself!
>>
>>18924607
Yeah, his videos are great. He actually taught people to see only with their third eye, so they could read papers and stuff blindfolded.

The tensions is kind of pulsating for me and evolves to the tinglish feeling. Sometimes I fool myself into that state easier by putting my finger slightly on the third eye spot and then focus on that area, the pressure remaining from the finger kind of gives the same feeling and creates a good initialization.

For me it seems slightly easier with my eyes opened sometimes. Tried it right now and can already feel a small tension there. Might try that what you wrote too, all methods are welcome.

Something I want to add too is that, usually before when I fell asleep and woke, everytime I had a headache, often solved with painkillers, but today I woke up and felt completely "clear". No headache or anything. That triggered me to start this thread.
>>
>>18924193
I your third eye isn't one in the spirit with the Holy Spirit and the Light Of Man shines not in you, than you awake to the spiritual a blind eye used for your own gain not acknowledging the One who created it within you in the first place. The Potter.
>>
>>18924653
i haven't associated this with headaches - or increased or decreased dreams for that matter. i think when it comes to dreams i don't really have a reference point to go off of since i've had this for so long.

>ometimes I fool myself into that state easier by putting my finger slightly on the third eye spot and then focus on that area, the pressure remaining from the finger kind of gives the same feeling and creates a good initialization.
yep, definitely works well. without making contact with your forehead, does it feel more intense if you cup your hand over the area versus other hand configurations like flat palm or just a finger?
>>
>>18924696
Oh, I am not a believer in any religion really. I like the spiritualism in religions, but it does not equal me to believe in a god or higher entity.

>>18924699
I do it pretty rarely now since I usually don't feel like I need it now. But I did it more commonly when I just started out. I am not sure, I can only feel the heat / energy from my hand. Might try that later again aswell.
>>
I promise, if I learn this stuff. Opening third eye and using your new sense in any way, I would love to teach about it somehow.
>>
>>18924711
>but it does not equal me to believe in a god or higher entity.
god is The Absolute. that is to say that the sum of all things IS god. alternatively, the sum of all things is god's imagination.

>I do it pretty rarely now since I usually don't feel like I need it now
yep, same. idk what it really does anyway but there's lots of stuff related to the third eye like empathy. you're basically an empath now. idk about being able to actually physically see with it, though - that seems like a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>18924728
Yeah well, I am not sure. There are people on youtube who practiced this stuff and could really read stuff with eyes closed and draw pictures with reference and stuff. I am not sure if it is hoax or not, but there are plenty of these videos. Usually kids though, since they would be more "open" to this.
>>
>>18924740
yeah unless you can do it yourself i'd be highly skeptical. i'll try to look for some of the videos you're talking about but i can't imagine what kind of proof they can offer with a video.

always be wary of snake oil salesmen, the guy you linked obviously helped you but googling his name also brings up tags like "ecommerce" which would make me think a little harder about his motives or the motives of others
>>
>>18924193
>>18924208

Yes OP I have had a similar experience. I started two years ago after reading an article similar to this

http://humansarefree.com/2015/04/awaken-your-third-eye-it-really-works.html?m=0

It explained how to do the meditations, but it seems like you already know how to do that.

Be warned though, once you open the door there's no going back. Your senses will become more acute and you may become hyper aware of yourself and the universe at large. Your perception of the outer and inner worlds will change forever.

This path can be extremely beneficial but don't treat it lightly. You have to deal with all the good and bad that comes from it. You will experience heaven and hell but in the end you will become a more balanced being.

I know this sounds corny and phony but this has been my experience.
>>
>>18924759
>This path can be extremely beneficial but don't treat it lightly. You have to deal with all the good and bad that comes from it. You will experience heaven and hell but in the end you will become a more balanced being.
the nature of knowledge :)
>>
>>18924747
I guess you could be sceptical to the most stuff, but the one I read yesterday seemed to work pretty well, put at a website after few pages away looking for it.

>>18924759
Yeah, I believe that is why I was so "clear" and kind of shocked when I woke up. I got this different feeling, and it feels like my perspective of the world just started to change a little bit. Balance in my life is very important. Maybe it might be connected to my fear of change in routines and stuff.

I will check the website out, thanks!
>>
>>18924782
>Maybe it might be connected to my fear of change in routines and stuff.
your mind is more free to wander and explore when it's not bogged down by anxiety. reflect on what causes you stress and why it does. you can't change your personality but you can listen to it and keep it happy and healthy
>>
>>18924763
That's basically what it is. The meditations are a way of "studying" the self and reflecting your experiences outward. Knowledge of the self is just as important as knowledge of the tangible world.
>>
>>18924788
Yeah, I get stressfull randomly too. Think I got it from my pops or something. Like small things. If I bite my nails I will get slightly stressed and harder to focus.

>>18924790
I hope I can learn more about this too. Certainly if we only have one life to discover it.
>>
>>18924790
Yep, exactly. The hell part for me is being seen as crazy or being resented for the knowledge I feel compelled to share
>>
>>18924802
Everyone gets anxiety and stress. Take a Myers Briggs test, it will help you identify general traits of your personality based on what causes you anxiety
>>
>>18924805
I personally dont really bother about that too much. The thing is, I realized there is so many things I can do, like get a house, car and a family. But after many failed attempts and almost no friends, I decided to put all energy on strenghten myself. If this affects my old ambitions or not does not really matter. I gave that a shot and failed.
>>
>>18924814
I kind of did cognitive tests before to see if I had a diagnos or something, but came out "green" and everything was ok. So I guess it is not connected to that.
>>
>>18924823
Not sure how old you are but failing is just another step towards succeeding. You learn more from failing anyway.

But you're also right to look at the positives. Besides, others will want to spend time with you if you're a good person. Love yourself and others will love you too
>>
>>18924835
I don't mean mental illness. Myers Briggs gives you that four letter personality type. For example ENTP
>>
>>18924838
Oh, I am turning 27 this year. I guess it equals up, and I just wanna learn myself more.
>>
>>18924842
Ah, okay. I will check it out. I love all the tips and stuff in this thread. Things to read up upon
>>
>>18924853
https://www.16personalities.com/
this one is pretty good
>>
>>18924892
Thanks man, I'll do it!
>>
>>18924892
I got this. Logician (INTP-A)
>>
>>18924950
:)

I'm ENTP-A
>>
File: 33.png (112KB, 1353x735px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
112KB, 1353x735px
Anyone know if this is good according to the third eye?

>>18924952
Oh, what does ENTP-A mean?
>>
>>18924954
>Anyone know if this is good according to the third eye?
not really much to do with it i don't think, but the point was to help you identify what causes you anxiety. there's a ton of articles that follow the test that explain these things.

Extroverted
iNtuitive
Thinking
Perceiving
Assertive
>>
>>18924956
Yeah, kind of tend to value logic very high in my life. Maybe this may affect my ability to open the third eye or other disadvantages in the long run?
>>
>>18924962
>Maybe this may affect my ability to open the third eye or other disadvantages in the long run?
i doubt it - you're not special for being able to do this, anyone can
>>
>>18924970
Yes, well I am not sure. But I will continue the adventures of this, and I hope I can find something that I can share with anyone some day. Like methods or something.
>>
I woke up last week about 4 am and my entire arm from the shoulder down was dead. terrifying the first time but its now less alarming. I sat up to allow bloodflow to return but my fuckin wall was shifting back and forth 3-4 inches in distance. visibly doing this then it rocked up and down and took to looking conical. I went in the kitchen to escape it. anybody know what that was?
>>
>>18924985
which arm?

probably loss of circulation which means less bloodflow and oxygen to your brain that just woke up
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.