[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MISSING BRAZILIAN MAN LEFT BEHIND 14 CRYPTIC BOOKS ON ALIENS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: alien_painting.jpg (56KB, 578x377px) Image search: [Google]
alien_painting.jpg
56KB, 578x377px
Have you seen this shit?

https://ufoholic.com/unexplained/missing-brazilian-man-left-behind-14-cryptic-books-aliens-alchemy-occult/

Bruno Borges, the son of local entrepreneur Athos Borges has recently disappeared from his family home in the Brazilian province of Acres.
According to his parents, the young man was outstandingly smart and had always manifested a strong interest in what some might call ‘forbidden knowledge.’

Prior to his disappearance on March 27, Bruno had kept his room locked for a month. During this period, he covered numerous pages in cryptic handwriting and then covered the walls, floor, ceiling and furniture in his room with said pages.

He had also been working on 14 manuscripts, all written in the same cipher. His mother admitted he once told her the books had the power to change humanity in a positive way.

“He is enlightened,” Bruno’s mother told local press. “In school, he was always differentiated, a born leader, with a high power of persuasion. He is such a good-hearted boy, who gave things from home and from others, like T-shirts and pants. It’s not because he’s my son, I’m talking about the loving Bruno, who sees the soul of people.”

Unbeknownst to his family, the man had also ordered a $2,500 statue of Giordano Bruno, 16th century Italian philosopher and cosmological theorist who was tried for heresy by the Inquisition for claiming stars were actually other suns that had exoplanets revolving around them and that the universe was infinite and without a center.

Bruno Borges admired Giordano Bruno for being an enlightened futurist who was willing to die for what he knew was true.

Freedom of thought also characterizes Bruno Borges’ work, which is adorned with mysterious alchemical symbols and has impeccable symmetry.

Inside Bruno’s room there is evidence not only of esoteric knowledge typically out of the reach of average Joes but also an alien connection.
>>
File: giordano_bruno_statue.jpg (33KB, 578x326px) Image search: [Google]
giordano_bruno_statue.jpg
33KB, 578x326px
>>18923723
>>
>>18923723
>Have you seen this shit?
You must not have visited /x/ even once over the last month or so.
>>
File: encrypted_manuscripts.jpg (34KB, 578x326px) Image search: [Google]
encrypted_manuscripts.jpg
34KB, 578x326px
>>18923726
>>
File: writing_on_furniture.jpg (41KB, 578x326px) Image search: [Google]
writing_on_furniture.jpg
41KB, 578x326px
>>18923732
>>
>>18923728
Nope. I bet he didn't.
>>
>>18923723
The philosopher, which the statue is representative of, is more interesting imo.
>>
>>18923723
did he paint the portrait himself?
>>
I am nearly certain this is either the actual guy posting these himself, or someone involved in 'promoting' his schtick
>>
>>18923945
Shill
>>
>>18923723
>He lived in Acré.

Nah, just a normal occurence there.
>>
>>
>>18924029

We've had dozens of threads about this art project. Many threads way into the 200+ post count.

If you can't be bothered to google or check the catalog... suck a fuck brehh.

What's with all you crazy newcunt kids spamming shill for the past couple years at every poster that makes a comment you disagree with? It's worse than hurr durr or kek. Call me old fashioned but what the actual fuck.
>>
>>18923723
An interesting case. I suspect he left for some sort of pilgrimage to the site of the execution of Giordano, or to aquire his more obscure works.
>>
i'm from brazil. it's bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.