[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish to become an oculist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: scrnsht.jpg (387KB, 1560x975px) Image search: [Google]
scrnsht.jpg
387KB, 1560x975px
I know they know me, I do not know what they think of me. Perhaps I am just another subhuman to them. I must be let into this place, I am willing to pay any price, I am willing to pay in consciousness.
>>
>>18923487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-OP8NFPGM
>>
>>18923487
>I wish to become an oculist

An eye doctor, you mean?
Well, you have to study hard for this anon, but /x/ won't help you much, try /sci/
>>
>>18923487
Then consciously turn your arse around and loiter near other people's properties.
>>
>>18923511

No, not an eye doctor, an oculist, stop trying to derail the paranormal into the normal. Some oculists are eye doctors, some eye doctors are not oculists..
>>
>>18923514

Not actually there, was though, cops were waiting. I just want to know if these people are rich eccentrics or enlightened holders of the keys of all perception.
>>
>>18923514

And if they are the holders of the keys of perception I want to learn from them. That is all.
>>
>>18923487
https://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~bea/copiale/copiale-translation.pdf
>>
Why not just teach yourself OP, instead of relying on handouts they won't give you.
>>
>>18923622

I am teaching myself as much as I can. I just want to be a a part of a circle who has access to knowledge that I do not find that being a part of a university helps me with this endeavor. So I am looking for a true teacher. One that is not poisoned by the values of the establishment.
>>
>>18923646

has access to knowledge that I do not and I do not find that being part of a university helps me with this endeavor.*
>>
>>18923646
>So I am looking for a true teacher. One that is not poisoned by the values of the establishment.
>LOL LET ME CHECK 4CHOANZ
>>
>>18923658

It's not just 4chan, its an outlet. Most technocrats don't think in terms of social media branding just mediums of communication. /x/ is watched be people who delete threads that are onto something. (I know his from experience.)
>>
its like an amusent park. you must be this tall to ride. there are no values attached to it, just reality. /gatekeeping faggotry
>>
>>18923695
practical, but so boring :(
>>
>>18923672
40% roleplaying 30% disinfo 20% tarot 5% misinfo 5% genuine people
>>
>>18923672
Then i'll be more honest.
This isn't a board for real discussions, its a place where people attempt to recreate their mental landscapes by announcing it's existance.
Like how some say there is predictive programming and it is required to be displayed to the masses before it can be acted out, we too act in accordance to this law.
We ask people about our draems so that we can create meaning, we ask if our symbols mea anything so we can create meaning.
The real hard part is finding out when its happening.
I'm assuming this is a genuine self-actualization thread?
Part of the process is stern belief that you have failed.
>>
>>18923706

I'm just trying to find someone who knows what's really going on, I say that I wish to be an oculist because I wish to contact those who hold the keys of all perception. I dig their architectural style, if anyone holds they keys to perception its gotta be rich eccentrics who put Egyptian statues and elaborate gates within their sanctuary.
>>
>>18923699

That seems like an accurate assessment.
>>
>>18923730
I have a list of literature but i'm not on my PC.
I will warn you, a lot of the literature in and of its self is full of lies that you have to maneuvor around.
If you know what's what you willl know when it is bull shit.
>>
>>18923706

I like what you say about people using 4chan to self actualize through meaning generated by others. I supposes that is a crucial part of any form of self actualization.
>>
>>18923487

op here, i need to know how to summon a buttslut
>>
>>18923749

I see, I am interested in reading anything I have not seen before.
>>
>>18923754

lmao, please tell me how you became OP. But sluts are nice but I would rather summon a sexy mistress who will love me for the lost boy that I am.
>>
>>18923730
Look at this thread and follow the link. There is information in that forum you will not find elsewhere. We are still trying to discover the answers ourselves. Read the reast of the thread too. Some interesting things are discussed.

>>18921091
>>
>>18923750
That is the reason you broadcast the message.
So it is recieved.
I'm trying to reduce as much psychobabble as possible, but I may fail.
If you keep something inside, a goal, a dream, a message, an image, a film, a piece of art; whatever it may be that you are interested in, it does you no good to keep it in.
It doesn't matter how good the painting looks in your head if you can't touch the brush the canvas and make it alive.
That is where alchemy differs.
The goal may or may not be of a physical origin.
It could be a destination in a literal sense, or any sense that you choose.
The realiy is always the same, you have to try and accomplish something before you can succeed.
You can not just say "I wish to be self actualized." You must create a process that puts you in the right direction.
So when you lack a real concrete idea, and you may only have come up with, say, an interpreation of a dream you had.
Youu don't know if it has meaning so you seek to validate it.
It only exists to you so it is meaningless, but now you ask others about its concepts an the symbols it contained and now they exist to them as well.
They may not exist as they did so clearly in your head, but they are still going to be interpreted by others as roughly the same idea.
The idea behind succubi really comes from a manifestion of, truthfully, just being a pervert. The idea becomes approved by others and it manifests into a symbol, it only exist on a subconscious level.
So if somebody jerks of 18 times a day they could just say "I have a succubi draining my energy."
They will probaly continue to jerk off 18 times a day and blame an invisible threat.
It works both ways, it is very hard to explain.
>>
>>18923755
Chaos, creativty, and cosmic consciousness.

Cosmic Consciousness: One Man's Search For God

True Hallucinations and Food of The Gods

The Book of Lies, Magick Without Tears, 777 and other Qabalistic literature

Mysterium Magnum

take it all with a grain of salt, be a true skeptic even if you call it personal truth.
>>
>>18923776
dude u were baited to type
also add tl'dr faggit
and your objective is hopeless
>>
>>18923804
>and your objective is hopeless

>also add tl;dr

tl;dr: You will never be self actualized because you probably suffer from an identity crisis like the rest of the normies in th information age
>>
File: scrn.jpg (301KB, 1560x975px) Image search: [Google]
scrn.jpg
301KB, 1560x975px
I am consciousness, I am the stone that the builder refused.
>>
>>18923810
im not talking about ur knawledge
>>
>>18923511
topkok
>>
>>18923541
what's that .pdf ?
>>
>>18923487
First thing you might want to do is learn how to SPELL. If your SPELLing is wrong your INTENT is misdirected.
>>
>>18923831
>I am X meme

Getting old
>>
>>18923831
>mac

Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot
>>
>>18923499
interesting ty for the link
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.