[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170422_105236_398.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_105236_398.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
So i have a friend who's mom bought a mirror at an antique store and gave it to her and ever since then shits been getting weird, her dogs and cats have been all pissed off, her crystals are disappearing and she said its forced her to astral project before
>>
She's also started to hear voices and might have seen a "little fucker who likes to scream" and has gotten burns in her sleep thag healed up quick as shit. I told her to turn it around, put a salt circle around it and cover it with a cloth or blanket with a lot of positive energy in it. Is there anything else she should do?
>>
>>18923362
ok... and?
>>
Chicks are slobs. Tell her to clean up her room.
>>
>>18923367
>Is there anything else she should do
Get rid of it? That seems like a logical thing. Or you could ask a board full of trolls and LARPers?
>>
>>18923362
i hate when my meth crystals disappear
>>
>>18923362
Does the mirror show you're true reflection or does it alter it in any way. Look closely at everything reflected in it. Take several pics at different angles and compare the pics with what you see in the reflection.
>>
>>18923362
tell her to get the fuck rid of it. Seriously why keep a haunted object?
>>
>>18923362
Clean up that god-damn room!!! That type of chaos attracts negative energies!
>>
>>18923425
Now in order to make sure you are seeing your true reflection, disrobe, bearing your unobstructed aura to the mirror. Take several pics of this and examine the edges of your body in the pics, looking for blurry spots or inconsistencies.
>>
>>18923362
Looks like a mirror that belonged to my girlfriends mom. She died and it got repossessed along with her house, might be the same one cause it gave off some creepy vibes.
>>
>>18923425
>Does the mirror show you're true reflection or does it alter it in any way. Look closely at everything reflected in it. Take several pics at different angles and compare the pics with what you see in the reflection.
I dont think its the picture of dorian grey my boy
>>
>>18923383
Responses such as this are what keeps bringing me back to /x/
>>
>>18923362
>>18923791
In what city are you?
>>
>>18923801
>my boy
Am I your boy?
>>
>>18923801
Are you my father?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.