[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What differentiates a succubi attack from a wet dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (31KB, 610x419px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 610x419px
The other night I felt hot breath on my face twice and had sex dreams that night. They were my first ever dreams in which I was involved in sex acts.

So is that a succubi attack?

And if so, how do I have another one?
>>
>>18923317
Possibly related: I was planning on summoning a succubus but never got around to it. Could just my intention have been enough to summon a succubus?
>>
>>18923317
This series of symbols you're posting with unrelated topics attached... is a cover for message?
>>
>>18923574
Nah. Just taking advantage of the audience to charge some sigils for personal use.
>>
>>18923843
Perfect
>>
i didn't visit 4chan for a few years now.
but when i read this post i feel like posting my experience i had last year.

> My best friend Aaron bought a house and i visit him a lot because he didn't have much visitors, and that way i could escape my home situation for a little while and relax while doing some cocaine with him..
> After about a year i visit his place on sunday evening and we chilled for a little bit, smoked some weed.
> Then another friend Jeroen texted him to come over. He lives alone too in a 4-5 floor mansion at least 100-200 years old..
> The building has been renovated and divided into 4 apartments each floor, our friend lives on the top floor which is divided in 2 apartments.
> His apartment is build under the roof so you can see the thick wood structure and the walls are diagonally.
> This friend is also the one who could arrange the cocaine..
> At first i didn't feel like going because i had to work the next day at 6AM but my friend convinced me to just go for a few hours.
> I drove over to Jeroen with Aaron because Aaron crashed his car a little while ago.
> We entered the mansion and you had to go up this very old stairs, that made this squeaky sound with every step.
> When we were chilling at his place one of his girlfriends came over..

This was when it all became interesting..

> This girl is studying psychology at university.. which made me a little bit suspicious because those people like to test people..
> Everyone was doing a little bit cocaine, i kept myself a little bit on the background, watching and listening..

to be continued..
>>
She started telling a story she been through a little while ago..

> She had a friend from her class who rented an apartment at the town where they studied.
> They both had the key so they could crash there when the other one was out of town.
> Sometimes when both of them were there, they witnessed strange things like closet doors opening or closing.
> When both of them were sleeping there, they heard footsteps or loud knocks on tables or windows.
> First they thought it was creepy but after a while they got used to it and treated it as a joke.
> They thought it was like a ghost so they gave him a name.. (i don't remember what they called him)
> Neighbours had been complaining about loud noise coming from her apartment even when both of them were not in town.
> One night she crashed at her friends place while her friend was out of town.
> She was trying to sleep on the couch with a blanket on her when she heard a strange knock on the window again..
> She screamed the ghost's name and said something like "Can you stop it? That's enough for now.."
> Then when she tried to go back to sleep she felt like something was very slowly pulling the blanket or going under it.
> After that she felt like someone touched her while she could see there was nothing there.
> She didn't go into detail but she felt like she got raped by that ghost that night.

When i heard that story i was even more suspicious that it was just a story to trick people with her psychology stuff..
Then she continued her story:

> After a little while her friend was back in town and she explained what she been through to her friend.
> Then her friend looked at her without emotion..
> "I have been through exactly the same thing when i was alone here.. But i didn't know what to think about it so i didn't dare to tell anyone.."

She looked like she was telling the truth or like she was one of the best actors i ever saw..

to be continued..
>>
It was getting late (2 or 3AM) so i told everyone i really had to go home and maybe try to sleep for an hour or so..
I left my friend Aaron at Jeroen's place because they took some trip pills (i think 5-meo-mipt) and they both didn't had to work.
Didn't think about that night or the story for a few days, everything was normal, slept a lot next few days..

> Then 3 days later on wednesday evening i went to bed early, laying comfortably on my back in the middle of my 2 person bed.
> I tried to get into some lucid dreaming a few months ago, but i gave up after some time..
> But that evening i felt myself transcending into a hypnotised state..
> I noticed my blanket getting more and more heavy.. closing around the curves of my body from my feet to my arms..
> My heartbeat going down.. my muscles getting more and more relaxed..
> But my mind was still clear.. Not thinking about anything.. Completely empty but fully awake, observing everything.
> I started feeling like i was distancing from my body, like i could lift my arm up in my mind while i could feel my physical arm was still next to me..
> While i was feeling these changes i did a few tests.
> Like try moving my physical arm a little bit and i noticed i had to use a lot of focus to get out of the paralysis.
> But then i relaxed my arm again and felt it going back into paralysis.

That's when it started..

> I would feel like someone would give me a brief stroke with something like a feather.
> It started on my toe, my foot, then nothing for a while..
> Then a longer stroke across the back of my leg where i was in full contact with my bed.
> More and more strange tickles appeared over my body, on the side of my ass, my shoulder, my fingers, arms, the side of my stomach..

My mind was still 100% clear, like fully meditating state, no panic, i was curious about what would happen next..
I could even open my eyes while all of this was happening..

> Then i felt like a hand grabbed my leg..

to be continued..
>>
>>18923843
>18923843
What if they charge it negatively. Most people on here are aware that people who post sigils as OP pic are doing what you're trying to do. What's to stop them from fucking it up?
>>
> It moved up the back of my leg turning slowly to the inside..
> I felt my dick moving under the blanket because it was pointing towards my feet and slowly i felt more blood going into it..
> Something touched my but, my dick was getting hard and pushing more and more up against the heavy blanket and crawling up the side of my leg.
> I felt something like a demon was playing a trick on me..
> Hands touched my back and stroking me up my spine..
> Something stroke the inside of my leg and moving up towards my balls..
> My dick finally lifted the heavy blanket enough to lay down sideways on my body..
> Then i felt like something grabbed my dick holding it up, i felt like something put my dick inside moving down and sitting on me..
> I felt the extra weight sitting on my lower body, while i could open my eyes and see there was nothing on me but a blanket..
> I could feel i was having sex with something and felt i was getting closer to climax..
> Just a second before i came i forced my arm out of paralysis lifting the blanket up and i came on my stomach without making everything dirty..
> Cleaned up and went to sleep..

Then the next day i thought about the story of the girl getting raped by the ghost and searched about succubus and incubus..
Never experienced anything like that since last year..
>>
>>18923317
Further development: I may have my first ever coldsore.
>>
>>18924210
All I need is their attention. The intention of the sigil has already been set.

It's like how the McDonald's colors/logo will make you hungry even if you don't like McDonald's.
>>
>>18924336
Yeah because *nobody* can overpower you!
It's like how you're typing a paper you haven't saved, and someone comes along to shut the power off before you save...maybe you fight them off, maybe you don't. If you do, they call 100 of their closest friends, and 100 people working on the same goal vs. 1 person working on an opposite goal.... this isn't that hard.
>>
>>18923317
William of ockham is spinning in his fucking grave right now.
>>
>>18923317
>has wet dream

"GUISE IS WAS A SEX DEMON HELP"
>>
>>18924368
Do you know how sigils work? The meaning of the sigil is embedded in its form.
>>
>>18924594
Right because asking a question is the same as asserting a fact. How do you even type when you're jerking yourself that hard?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.