[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal/Weird stories thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170422_113305.jpg (275KB, 922x616px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_113305.jpg
275KB, 922x616px
Here goes.
>Be me around 17
>Live in San Antonio Texas.
>Home of the Donkey Lady Bridge
Story:
Donkey Lady Bridge is supposedly haunted, by an aggresive ghost of a woman who lived around mid 1800s.
Story goes (if I remember correctly) that a young boy was messing around with a donkey/mule, teasing it, until the it attacked him. The boys father, mad at the Donkey and the owner for failing to control the Donkey and attacking his son, later on that night set fire to the house of the owner.
The owner and his son escaped, but his wife who was inside did not in time.
She emerged, face melted, elongated and hands/feet melded together into stubs, cursing the boy and his father before dying. The entire place where it is said to take place is abandoned, but a small gate and a long path that leads further into the woods. Some say if you go there, go far enough in and call her out by saying "Donkey Lady", or just hang around long enough some weird scary shit will happen, anyway here's my experience.
>Around 10 at night
>Buddy of mine, called B asks if I'm down to go to the bridge, along with our friend A.
>Never been there so why not.
>We get there around 10:30-11.
>Pull up to this gate, car can't go further so you have to get out and venture in on foot.
>Really dark, no lights or anything. You cannot see/hear anything except for the shadows of the trees, wind, water running under the creek.
>A good 5 min in, hear rustling in trees ahead.
>Friends are a little daunted, but assure that it's most likely a owl/small rodent etc.
>Whatever the fuck it was jumped to the tree closest to us on the right
>Startled me, but keeping cool.
>We stop for a min, thinking if we should still go on or turn back.
>Just then friend calls B, wants to hang also, so we decide to call it a night there and turn back.
>Fast forward around almost midnight, picked up a couple more friends (M and G)
>We chill for a bit, then B brings it up
Cont
>Pic related, part of bridge
>>
>>18923138
>B wants to go back so we do
>Get back around 12:30 or so,
>Not sure if because I was a bit inebriated or we had more people, but different feel.
>Venture in, a little further than were we first stopped
>Little things start to set off, branches breaking, little rustling in the corner, but nothing major that really really spooks us.
>B goes on ahead, further than the rest of us and stops and can't see ahead
>Pircu black ahead, cannot see for shit what is about 20 feet in front of us, literally looks like black
>Only say that because you were at least able to see shadows of the trees, branches, etc.
>Can't see shit.
>Then out of the fucking blue, INTENSE rustling to our left
>Fast, sounds like something dragging across the leaves.
>Goes all around us to the right side
>Shine phone light, can't see anything.
Now this is where it gets weird.
>B shines his light forward, where it was pitch black
>For a brief second, me and him see what we both thought was a dog's back leg, but a little bigger, meatier.
>We start noping out of there
>As we are making our way back, we hear it keeping up with us/following us on our side, it would stop then you could immediately hear it on the other side.
>FINALLY we get back to the car, turn that shit on and book it.
Now, probably not much for paranormal, but what we saw definitely wasn't an regular animal. It sounded too big, and whole experience with it didn't seem like something an animal would do, it seemed like it knew we were there and was fucking with us or something.
Actually planning on going back out there in the coming week or so
>>
Wait I live in san Antonio too
>>
>>18923138
>>18923193

so basically nothing happened
>>
Here's a story I remember my great grandma told me about something her brother experienced. ( little backstory.) we're a Native American family living on a reservation in Montana, in a town that has a lot of stories related to something paranormal or unexplained. This story takes place in the late 1940's.

Her brother was out looking for some cows that had run off the night before. He'd been out for quite awhile and saw nothing so gen decided to let his horse rest and have a smoke. He was stopped by the Sundance lodge and as he was rolling his cigarette he heard movement near the lodge, so he decided to go look. When he got close he looked up at the center pole and there was a buffalo skull tied to it. He said that it's eyes were glowing red and a long tongue was wagging around out of it. This scared the hell out of him and he got on his horse and rode back to the house. He told his dad and he said that they should not go to the Sundance anymore because the people who put it on weren't doing it right and it was causing bad spirits to come on to lands.
>>
>>18923193
Has hallmarks of a Sasquatch encounter, although with your description of the leg some might say "dog man". There are some very large wolves out there as well.

There were probably more than one of them. Groups wait on both sides of roads or game trails and do to deer what they did to you. Only at the end one of them grabs the deer when it's close and kills it

Here's a likely explanation of what went down:

You entered their territory where they were patiently waiting to ambush prey. Your noise could have scared off game, so you're a problem. They started trying to spook you with small noises at first, then got louder and more aggressive until you did get scared enough to leave. This kind of scenario is incredibly common in sasquatch reports.

Shadowing you on both sides of the trail as you leave the territory is what other pack-hunting predators do, too. I know of two people who've had this kind of experience with wolves at night.
>>
>>18926852
Spoppy shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.