[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hereditary Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492729428372.png (729KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492729428372.png
729KB, 633x758px
Hey guys got a question here. Do you think its possible for demons or other entities to be passed from father to son? Or perhaps certain entities that targeted a father may later target his son? I'll elaborate on my situation if anyone is interested.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>>18922855
Ye I think it's possible

How do we break it? Just think positive?
>>
well my dad has some issues with certain things and my grandfather has the same issues. And Ive come to notice that I too have struggled with the same problems.

It got so bad my dad actually went to a spiritual warfare councilor and had entities identified and expelled from him. He said they spoke through him he was conscious of what was happening but the speech was not of his will. And each of these entities had a mission or goal for why they were attached to him. My mom doesnt like to talk about it, she just tries to put it behind her and not think about it.
>>
Yes. In fact the previous generation knew about this and decided the get rid of them by passing it to their children. We're destined to die with those demons for the better of humanity. We're alone for a reason.
>>
>>18922877
what do you mean?
>>
its just Ive had some encounters with sleep paralysis. And at night I often feel as if Im being watched. I can feel the pressure changes like when someone gets really close to you. I dunno maybe Im just paranoid
>>
>>18922898
Lots of people under the age 35 were only made the purge demons out of someone. I think the story is that it started as a new age trend in the '70s by some cult leader but the Vatican found out and they had to cover up the whole thing.
>>
>>18922913
was that "the finders" cult? where they actually seized the warehouse being used and then the CIA took over the investigation and all of the evidence was turned over
>>
>>18922855
Evil spirits are transferred between us in the form of debauchery, violence, hate, etc. Yes your family can contain evil spirits.

They can typically be healed with faith, prayer, and effort.
>>
>>18922855
YES>
think about it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.