[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can existence be like this—like everything you do translates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1450743008619.png (181KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450743008619.png
181KB, 400x388px
can existence be like this—like everything you do translates into some sort of weird code that either determines if someone lives or dies? basically, can you kill someone on accident? raise your right hand slightly. that was a spell i just did so my grandson will win the lottery. buy a root beer for your mom. what if life was simply all about the chance to make children. what actions lead to having children and increasing the life of everything that ever was alive by 1 person (at a time). have I killed billions before just to get the opportunity to type this to you? I like to think I'm a pretty peaceful dude but I have no idea the kind of loopholes I throw my subconscious into in order to exist. life is like one big false awakening where everyone is supposed to share the same dream and that dream is getting old and dying but there's an even bigger dream that's happening that includes our random disjointed adventures through dreamland itself. if life is all about creating more life how do we know that the life we create is really sentient? because it tells us it is? but we created it? just because we create something does that mean we control it? do we have to know something is bad for us in order for it to make us feel good? i love you guys.

>can existence be like this
>>
Everything's energy even the immaterial, like always seeks out like so if you wanna keep pursuing this type of stuff I'd also look into thought accountability.
>>
okay i'm going through tinder now and every dislike it's like i'm killing a potential life. what if i just destroyed the universe where everyone lives in the future because i didn't like this fat chick. wow. okay. i'm not responsible for the universe. alright. cool.
>>
>>18922392
I'll put it simple as fuck.
You ready.
You really don't matter all that much.
Neither do I.
We can not destroy the universe
Autist.
>>
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any thread that uses a frog image as it will be unfailingly stupid.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.