[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What's up /x/? Been looking into the FOIA releases for Stargate and other Remote View documents from the CIA pubs, and I found this symbol on a highly sanitized document.
Anyone know what it means?
And other dialog or information you'd like to share?
>>
File: Neurological Perception Battery.png (460KB, 1582x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Neurological Perception Battery.png
460KB, 1582x1110px
OP here trying to incentivize you to post in this thread.
My interest in this is purely recreational.
I'm torn between wether this is a tree of life depiction or a Chakra map.
Please help.
Image is a test for extra perception. Same source as before.
>>
>>18922322
is there a link to the CIA pubs, OP?
>>
>>18922325
Fuck yeah there is.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/stargate

Stargate is the overarching term but the psychoenegetic program has had a bunch of different names.
>>
>>18922359
thank you, i will try and see what I can rationalize from all of this
>>
>>18922296
Penis on a stick.
>>
>>18922296
Is it a room they used for esp testing
>>
>>18922322
ok so you guys are recruiting again.
i'd be down with it but im not doing rv for fun
it takes time and energy, and the last time I did one they blew a target off the map and announced it to the world.

not doing it for the service of my country secretly free.
>>
>>18922620
Oh shit. I think you're entirely right.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18922633
I don't think the recruiting ever stopped. But the funding is way down now that we can basically serve the same function with telecoms with much less training and lower aptitude requirements. I.e. knowing how to use devices vs. having a paranormal ability.
>>
>>18922359
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/stargate
thanks anon, anything worth to read?
>>
>>18922654
>that moment you want to delete a post...
ok i posted that before i read the rest of the postings thank you
>>
>>18922667
seriously all you need for rv is google map.
alot of locations even have pics
>>
>>18922296
What concerns me the most is why this info isn't everywhere yet, like on popular news sites or the TV. It's not a shitty conspiracy theory like 99% of the stuff here, it's revolutionizing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.