[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entering the service of Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1491468168632.jpg (211KB, 858x952px) Image search: [Google]
1491468168632.jpg
211KB, 858x952px
this is gonna sound edgy as fuck most likely.
I want to try and enter into a contract with the devil to be given supernatural power
I am utterly sick of this life of mediocrity, I want a higher purpose, and the tools to enact it.
I reason that no "good" god or higher being would dignify me with so much as a scoff, but I see a contract with the devil as achievable.

I also understand that selling your soul to the devil is seen as a bad thing. but I want to try and reach a mutual agreement with him where I am able to work for him as repayment for the power he gives.
I guess ultimately what I want is to become an incubus.
how can I do this, /x/?
I am sorry if this is upsetting or seems cringy, I've just been thinking about it for a while, and i don't think its for no reason.
pic not necessarily related
>>
for real son
>>
>>
And what doth thou offer in return? A soul is time, life, and devotion. Art thou truly ready to prove thine servitude?
>>
You already have the tools to enact your higher purpose, and you already choose to not do so. I'm not certain why you feel some sort of contract with a being colloquially known as the 'prince of lies' is likely to garner you any more luck in that department.
>>
>>18922257

You don't seem to know what you want. You should probably sort through your confusion before you go around trying to commit to anything eternally. Interestingly, there are things called "religion" and "spirituality" which exist for precisely the purposes you require.
>>
>>18922257
How old are you? Must be 14 cause this is edgy as shit. You have no idea what you're saying, asking for or talking about. You should back off before you regret it.
>>
>>18922257

>Lucifer is the devil

No
>>
>>18922363
y'aint returnin my calls homie
>>18922454
>how to read OP pls
>>18922473
im actually 14 and a half thank u vry much
>>
kill many goats
ask for a bloodletting bowl
>>
>>18922473

Seeking lucifer is pretty mature, as he leads to the true God, unlike jesus, whom leads to the demiurge.
>>
>>18922257
>implying Lucifer is interested in the soul of a loser like you
>implying Lucifer would even move one finger let alone give you anything

You're worthless. No entity would ever grant you something this extreme in exchange for your "service" - they could take much better people for that.
>>
>>18922512
well you're a bit of a party pooper, aren't you?
>>
>>18922363
Holy shit learn how to write or fuck off. Nothing is more cringeworthy than seeing people like you try to write in an Early Modern style and fuck it up so royally. I take it back. I want you to learn how to write AND fuck off.

THY servitude. Not thine. Do you say AN servitude? No. Because it doesn't start with a fucking vowel, does it?

Thou don't doth anything, moron. Do you say "what does you offer in return?" No. You don't. Because "does" is third person, you clod. Thou DOST, or DOEST.

This is just wretched. You failed on literally every front. I'm surprised you didn't try to start a sentence with "thee." Stop.
>>
>>18922518
Supernatural powers are extremely rare and not given randomly to bored losers. Even disciplined people who practice for years have almost no powers. So do you think an ancient being is interested in some talentless kids soul? It's like walking up to Vladimir Putin and telling him "hey bro pls use me and my service in exchange for 500 million dollars! xD" ... what do you think would be his reaction???
>>
>>18922257
The Morning Star won't respond to you, he didn't even answer to Hitler when he had a fucking winged Nephilim skeleton.
>>
>>18922501
Re read his post and tell me that's mature and refering to the idea of lucifer you're talking about.
>>
>>18922257
you cant sell something that isnt yours. if you even thought about selling your soul, he already has it. you just have to find out your powers yourself. its a puzzle. start remembering. ;)
>>
>>18922520
>"what does you offer in return?"
lol'd
>>
>>18922527
I AINT GOOD AT THAT SHIT ANON, GOT ANYTHING TO JOG MY MEMORY.
>>
>>18922530
i dont know you personally, so i cant help you. try to look for clues and hints in your every day life. once you get a combo of a certain color, certain sound and a certain smell you'll have like a ''wake-up call''
>>
>>18922547
sounds interesting anon. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>18922526

You are very quick to judge people, sometimes people get spiritual impulses that may be silly in appearance but point in the right path.
>>
>>18922588
Or they can end up fucking up due to going head-first into something while lacking knowledge.
>>
>>18922588
dubs decrees it so
that is pretty much what I'm walking into, i apprecate genuine advice in the right direction though anon.
>>
depends on what you think lucifer is.

you dont sell your soul.

you merely change it according to lucifer's values. i.e. what he stands for.

through this you gain abilities.
>>
>>18922600
also dubs.
this sounds like what I am looking for. is there a method to begin the process of entering a mutually agreeable working realtionship in this manner?
>>
>>18922602
if you understand what lucifer really is, and agree not only on an intellectual level, but on a deeper level, then you've already begun.

they dont make "deals" or transactions.

the more concrete something is, and the quicker you want it done, the more energy it drains.

therefore be open to subtle suggestive thoughts regarding decisions. that's how they work. they never use more energy to do something than is necessary, and if you set yourself down this path, the subtlest of things end up making the greatest of results further down the track. and the more dedicated you are to their beliefs, which will eventually become your beliefs, the more in tune you will be with their manifestations on our reality.

you are cared for as much as the degree to which you are in tune with Lucifer. They (Lucifer + the others) will reward you with things, some of it material, some of it is information. all of it to be kept quiet about though.
>>
>>18922613
I think I get what you're saying, thank you.
>>
>>18922615
what i havent mentioned is you have to be open to change.

if you are too immature to embrace new ideas, it's unlikely they'll bother with you. they can point you in the right direction, but if you are too set in your ways and not open to the suggestions, then there's nothing they can do.

you must really ask yourself if you are ready to walk down this path.
>>
>>18922613
nice roleplay kid

can you actually do anything that normal people cant do? does your imaginary friend luci give you anything that everyone else doesnt have?
>>
File: moses3.png (1MB, 1360x618px) Image search: [Google]
moses3.png
1MB, 1360x618px
>>18922257
>I want to try and enter into a contract with the devil to be given supernatural power

The "devil" doesn't have any supernatural power. That's the gods you're thinking of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKAefBxKVg
>>
>>18922257
The cringe is to strong, are you old enough to post on 4chan?

Seriously
>>
>>18922257
This has to be bait, it's bait yeh, you want my loosh
>>
>>18922630
I can't. They've done much for me. physically, mentally and spiritually.

but suffice it to say I'll be a doctor in less than 8 months and that I'm still alive.

That's as much as I can say about the matter.
>>
>>18922641
>things that happen to anyone else in this world regardless of "lucifer roleplaying"
>>
>>18922641
well I appreciate the advice anon, and I wish you all the best in your studies, and I will try to keep what you've told me in mind.
>>
If only someone knew somehow to master your own soul and become powerful in your own world
>>
>>18922658
Submission to Kali gets that done
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18922257
>>
>>18922595

Have you tried worshipping Abraxas? Just keep Abraxas in your mind, you can make a custom mantra like "Blessed be Abraxas" to repeat in your mind for a little while (a little while is a little while, don't go full autist and repeat it all day), so you repeat it in your mind for a while and keep Abraxas in your mind during the day, tell me how are you feeling, after that, start investigating the gnostic and luciferian currents, ignore the name "samael" as this is the demiurge, look for substitutes in the qliphoth, etc.
>>
>>18922770

Oh yeah, jesus is a deceiver, keep jesus and yhvh away. Don't go hindu, either.
>>
Be gone from these people!
>>
When selling your soul your actually selling yourself into serving time because in hell time is the only thing that you have that others want more than anything, Your selling yourself for a hellish job later to come. If you want to be an incubus you have to live as a soul obsessed with sex in order to embody such. You must also master the art of lucid dreaming and also have a contract written in black ink but signed/underlined in blood then burned so it goes to hell. If its secrets you desire you can always sell yourself into service to Lucifer. Being that he acts like a king and kings rule and don't do jack shit he has other people who do what he wants. I'm an emperor, I rule over everyone and control you through neurological impulses, you will think its you but its actually me doing that thing you did. I made the material world so that i could be a slave to it, a creation of my own design that serves me as i serve it, the perfect relationship.
>>
>>18922257
What you're asking for is foolish. You can take superanimal powers if you were to just care enough. x
>>
>>18922257
You cannot, from a theological perspective. Your soul belongs to God, and you cannot sell that which is not yours. That would be like you sticking a "for sale" sign out front of your parents' house.
>>
>>18922257
>but I want to try and reach a mutual agreement with him where I am able to work for him as repayment for the power he gives.
Get over yourself already, Faust.
>>
>>18922527
Totally agree with this guy's sentiment. Just say hello OP
>>
>>18922602
Think about it like any other relationship. Just start talking and see if he talks back
>>
>>18922257
Work for a good life. Follow God.
You boring piece of garbage.
>>
>>18922613
>>18922630
Luci taught him the proper dick sucking techniques. He's an expert now.
>>
>>18922843
Fucking cringelord. Yea you're the demiurge. Legit, brah. Fucking schitzo autists on this board.
>>
>>18923920
LOL!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.